Hmm...

Other urls found in this thread:

adage.com/article/media/buzzfeed-deleted-posts-business-side-pressures/298128/
gawker.com/top-10-best-ever-wtf-omg-reasons-buzzfeed-fired-me-lol-1471409834
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Art quality suddenly increases
barely, and now theres no punch line or real message
congrats your still shit

That's why a lot of people leave Buzzfeed. It's a job, they get some money, experience and notoriety, then leave to do what they actually want to do.

He took his time to draw backgrounds. That alone is enough to distinguish him from most webcomic artists.

He now can work on his own art without being hounded on making whatever he wants to make. I bet Buzzfeed has a big editor that wants him to make cringy social media shit that focuses more on the hipster nation so that probably goes against his own artistic narrative.

Now he's on the cross roads, he can either: eat the red pill and become less of a liberal but more on the centrist value or he can spiral down to become more of an idiot.

Jesus christ, what kind of disgusting person actually finds interest in these kinds of webcomics, enabling these peoples already bloated sense of self worth

There's no punchline because it's not a joke. The message hear is that he made a big decision in his life, but he's cautiously optimistic about the change.

Hopefully he'll spend less time molesting a "ghost," and more time on improving his art.

I take the same train as him a couple stops near by.

Is Buzzfeed dying or did he do something to anger them?

For a second I thought the punchline was that he was gonna just throw himself in front of a train for being too shit for even Buzzfeed.

Get outta here Adam

>he drew backgrounds
>other people
>interiors
>different face angles for crying out loud
What kind of leash did they have on this fucker?

Why did he Quit?

he was fired

It's almost like pursuing a hobby as a hobby is much more satisfying than forcing it to be your career.

>I quit my job at Buzzfeed
It's funny how often I hear this in the creative community these days. Why'd he quit?

Have any Anons worked for Buzzfeed? I want to know how bad the office culture (if you call it an office) is if everyone who quits ALWAYS announces they quit.

"ON THE RIGHT TRACK"
HE'S ON A TRAIN
TRAIN TRACKS
GET IT?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be honest Sup Forums, you'd fuck him.

What do you segue into from being a former Buzzfeed comic artist known for being a hack?

corporate pivot, user.

happens to every media company. you may have noticed from 2009-2016 everything was about video and making videos.

videos don't make money. now we'll shift to podcasts or god knows what. apps.

>artist draws himself uglier than he really is
I don't stick my dick in people with low self-esteem.

It's like any job: "Hey, how's that thing I sent you? Is the thing ready? Thanks for the thing. Hey user, the thing you did upset [x] at [company]. Bye user."

Here were three fun examples:
adage.com/article/media/buzzfeed-deleted-posts-business-side-pressures/298128/

Copyranter, btw, was fairly justified in being laid off with a "CUTE" sticky:
gawker.com/top-10-best-ever-wtf-omg-reasons-buzzfeed-fired-me-lol-1471409834

Also a lot of the creatives are freelance. Nearly everyone you'd see in a Buzzfeed video was freelance and not staff, so no health care, benefits or anything else. But they had to be the public face for the company.

The hair and facial hair combo is narcissistic as fuck looking.

>freelance
That explains everything.

Also thanks for the links.

Sucking dicks in down at the race track.

>now theres no punch line