Treasury Department confirms President Obama has fully turned around the U.S. economy

dailynewsbin.com/news/treasury-department-confirms-president-obama-has-fully-turned-around-the-u-s-economy/23369/

"President Obama’s seven year quest to salvage the U.S. economy from the damage done to it by his predecessor George W. Bush has been an overwhelming success, according to the United States Treasury Department. Obama took over as President at a time when the economy, stock market and banking system had collapsed and were on the verge of throwing the nation into a depression due to Bush’s failed policies. But Obama’s initiatives prevented that from happening, and now the Treasury says he’s fully turned the economy around."

Suck it, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/the-missing-men/488858/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somebody post the 9 graphs.

where's your Canadian flag?

Real unemployment is over 20%, FYI

>GDP growth over 2%
Wrong

False

Oh gee, i wonder what happened in the last bush year?

>Fox News

>Treasury Dept
>Bureau of Labor Statistics
>Census Bureau
>USDA

>occupy democrats
>fox news

HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

still no year under obama with a 3% average for gdp growth for a year

i dont think you can say he turned around the economy until then. only 1 more quarter he can claim credit for

Why doesn't it show the national debt?

Bullshit propaganda.

>implying American presidents aren't just puppets

>Official confirmation from the Treasury Department
>Some neckbeard online says otherwise

I think i'm going to take my chances with an official us department

were coming for you ivan.

Cause congress are fucking dickhole and also the ones who are allowed to set budgets and shit while all the president can really do is pretty much is just suggest one.

So i am assuming that they are taking that out and focusing more on the country as whole and less at the federal level.

Like congress sets the shit and the president must follow it through even it means he must borrow money to do so. Which is bullshit yet brilliant that they can blame someone else so damn blatantly for what they did and everyone believes them.

This is bullshit gas was 1.89 in ny the last month of bush I didn't love the guy or his policies but blatantly lying to prove a point does not prove the point

its a national average retard

You are delusional.

>Middle class has only shrunk
Really saved the economy there

Is it even some kind of real accomplishment, i.e. creating jobs etc. if you double the national debt in 8 years in the process?

>last bush year price of big mac $3.57
>today big mac $5.04
>ECONOMY IS FIXE GUYS, FOOD JUST COSTS LIKE 50% more but wages are the same lol

>Executive Cabinet office says Chief Executive did a good job
Majority of jobs created are low paying or part time. The "recovery" has ignored large swaths of the country. If the economy was truly booming, then Hillary would have won.

Number of Supreme Court Justices assassinated: under Bush 0, under Obama 1.

are you implying it was $5/gal in other places?

did you fail third grade?

Did you fail third grade?

>ITS ALL OBOBOS FAULT THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO WORK 9 TO 5 AND MAKE 7.25 QUALIFY FOR FOOD STAMPS BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO LIVE IN A STUDIO APARTMENT IN RURAL AFRICA ITS ALL HIS FAULT

t. This thread.

thats an unusual way of spelling Democrats.

That just makes the gas prices more impressive desu

Calvin Coolidge

>Gas prices down
>imported oil down
Thank you, based fracking.

>fudged statistics
>people stopped even looking for jobs so they aren't "unemployed"
>inflation and audacious money printing, a good thing! (apperently)
>getting your opinions from a fucking jpeg

so many lefty morons lately

so true

1) Sovereign debt isn't bad
2) People got older, crazy I know
3) More people are renting, CRAZY!!!
4) Show me the percentage compared to everyone
5) Same as 4)
6) i) Incarceration rate is due to horrible drug war and horrible policies in the past that have caused crime, particularly among black people. Thanks Rethuglicans!
ii) Out of the laborforce? So they're in university getting an education? That's not good, who else will watch Fox News if people aren't bumbling retards?!?

Oy vey better jack up them rates because our economy is so strong.

Checked, but...the labor force thing is more than just retirement. There are 9 million NEET males between age of 25-54. That's just fucking crazy.
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/the-missing-men/488858/

6 Actually incarceration rates are almost entirely due to democratic actions like mandatory minimum sentencing (clinton) and Welfare.

1/2 I dont know what you are referring to

6 ii / Way to be condescending and classist, really worked out for the left this year hasn't it?

3 Enjoy your cardboard box apartment

The shilling Canadian strikes again

fuck off libcuck. You're making us look bad again

>6
Like welfare? What?? LOL! Most countries that have expanded their social safety net have had lowering of crime. America's incarceration problem is putting anyone in prison who is mildly degenerate. You guys are puritanical maniacs.

>1/2
It's obvious what I'm referring to. The order of "facts" on the image, left to right, up to down.

>6 II
Don't care. Fuck you fags.

>3
Most apartments are plenty big, so long as you live outside of NYC.

Fuck off back to your farm.

Compare to before Obama. I doubt it's a massive increase. And even if it is, you can blame it on society.

hating on farmer? Without us you dont eat you fucking retard

From what I heard, Obama created jobs but they are shit "McDonarls's jobs".

>tfw I was right

LOL

The last Bush year was 2008.....

figure it out for yourselves retards

Good to see that since Trump has won, the bots go back to their usual post/pictures

I'll take the bait

>Unemployment rate
Phoney number, doesn't count those who have given up working, working low-paying job when they used to work high-paying jobs, or working part-time when they want to be full time.

>gas price
Not relevant, this a global commodity price, President has no power.

>uninsured rate
Only Medicaid growth, grats on giving out more to the gibs.

>oil barrels imported
He had nothing to do with this, again energy prices aren't determined the President nor is domestic drilling.

>Teen pregnancy
Without Bill Clinton being in power yes this did go down.

>Iran's centrifuges
Don't care.

>GDP Growth
Phoney growth, propped up by FED's QE 4eva bruh, will soon topple.

>DOW JONES
Again, FED manipulated, very over-valued, will come crashing down eventually or we will have hyper-inflation.

Under-rated post.

you do realize bush started all the policies that made that happen right

why are americans stupid they attribute the term of the president to his effects

if anything obama fucked up bushes policies, the recovery would have been 10X better without a nigger in the white house

see , it's just retardation - attributing random occurrences over the years and across the world to the supposed "actions" of the US President at the time (i.e. global commodity prices - seriously)

"dumbquestion.jpg"
Reagan is the easiest one.

Welfare incentivises single mothers, and kid's without fathers are about 50x more likely to be criminals.

So why is you intrest rate still at 1%?