"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!"
>drone strike kills you

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Children die from gun violence EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple. But you won't fix it. All because of your imaginary revolution against the "evil," democratically elected government.

This is why the civilized world thinks we're all morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread again.

Let me destroy your argument with one word.
Defectors.

>It's a "the military wouldn't fire on their own people" post

And let me similarly destroy your argument with no words at all

ALL OF THEM

Who said it had to be against the federal government?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

>implying american soldiers would attack american citizens

>it's this thread again

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The non-White ones would.

>children die every day

So that's one less aspiring rapper? Per day?

Awesome.

Damnit. Already. Go fucking home faggot and realize that no amount of posting on Sup Forums about gun control will sway us. An armed man is a free man. Am I falling for bait??

think of it as birth control and get back to your commune

hey military fag here.

i would not, nor would anyone else i know in the military shoot citizens unless they were shooting at us.

so, stop acting like you know shit faggot

>And let me similarly destroy your argument with no words at all
By showing the dead hippies?

Goes against your argument actually

Now kill yourself

but i would buss at u honkey

commie hippies are not people.

Really made me think

Oh look another liberal cum stain trying to argue a point using insults. SAGE

By the way, has Horsey made anything new after the elections?

There is no way to stop a generalized revolution in the USA with the weapon avaiability.

What knowledge do you actually have of war you loser.

By "assault rifle" you mean those scary guns that fire continuously when you pull the trigger, right?

V I E T N A M

This pasta is pretty funny now that Trump was elected.

I would shoot that faggot in his face too if he tried to take guns away, I bet you're all about that now, faggot pussies.

Advanced weaponry only goes so far in a war of insurgency. The Vietcong, Taliban, and various Iraqi factions can attest to that, still standing after going at with the most powerful military the world has ever seen with only small arms.

That's why you lost the election fag.

These simple, fact-less memes that don't really say anything besides "hurr durr I'm right because funnies"

latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/

>muh children

>Children die from gun violence EVERY DAY

in Somalia, stop selling weapons in places like Benghazi and we can talk

national concealed carry is about to go through

I suggest you guys get your shit together about including felons on the bill

Rules of engagement is a thing.

Kill yourself.

>this again

I wouldn't need to fight the government openly. My country's military has 20 thousand soldiers, they'd beat me regardless of my strategy.
But they can't stop me from pulling a McVeigh.
And they can't stop me from terrorising entire cities.

Americans, you're lucky you have gun rights. We make use of what little we have, we can't even own long guns for self-defense and it's hard to get a CC permit. Good thing our government at least won't sell us out to the (((globalists))).

Required.

The guns are to SECURE an elected government right now.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

Why will this not pull through? Because the government is scared of the people. And there is no ammount of corruption that can change the outcome when it is secured by a real force.

REAL power is gotten by the ability to control life and death. The thing that controls the real power of nations is their military, exept for the USA where the people are also allowed to have a say and secure democracy.

he posted it again

How's Afghanistan looking now even with drones? Exactly. Sage.

Anyone that thinks that the US government is not terrified of the possibility of an armed insurrection or a coup has a serious disconnect from reality.

Drones have supply lines and remote pilots. They mean nothing. Every branch of the military is overwhelmingly lower class and conservative. Armor is useless without infantry support. And the standing military is outgunned 100:1 low estimate.

Here we go again.

If you have no weapons, you are destined to be ruled however the ruler sees fit.
If you have weapons, you at least have a chance to fight back.

I'd rather take the chance.

Also, the 2A is one major reason why the continental US will never be invaded by a foreign army.

>The US couldn't win against a bunch of viets fighting with Aks and living on rice and mud even thought they had fucking attack helicopters and A-10s and bombers and shit

Add to that the fact that during Vietnam, the US government had the luxury of not being destabilized from its country being in a state of civil war.

EU - Unarmed citizenry: Government forces population to accept millions of migrants.

Switzerland - Well armed militia: No migrants.

Checkmate. Sage.

You mean that thing that can be changed?

Holy shit it's this thread again. Go to /k/.

This is damn near the 80th time I've seen this fucking thread. Why do you ((people)) never come up with anything original or remotely interesting?

American gun owners ARE the civilized world. We are the only people in the world who understand that the government is a servant of the people. Anyone who still believes in the divine rights of governments is still living in the middle ages.

Niggers die from gun violence everyday in their own neighborhoods, but you won't fix it

>> hurr durr drone strike
Wow here we go again.
Drones take resources just like anything in the military. Also a finite amount of pilots
>hurr durr AR-15
It's like that's the only firearm you parrot from the MSM. Your forgetting that in 'Merica, we have a vast choice of weapons and calibers. You can buy a commercial .50 Barret in most states.

The reason is that this thread always gets a lot of replies. Shit tier posters who never get at attention can always use this meme to get lots of replies, and feel happy that he got some attention.

Anybody who makes this argument about drones or other aircraft fails to understand the number 1 rule of winning a war:
Boots on the ground

IT'S NOT WURF IT! PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED BY GODDAMN DOGS!

I'm civilized an I think U.S is great.
So I have made your whole argument invalid.

>Shit tier posters
>posters
>s

Are you really all so fucking retarded you couldn't tell OP was drawing a comparison with the anti-trump protesting crybabies?

>hildren die from gun violence EVERY DAY

from assault rifles? KEK

checkmate atheists

I don't think so abdul

>pro-gun right wingers are fat redneck uneducated fuckheads
>why arent we getting enough votes

Children die from gun violence EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
>Bans guns

Children die from knife violence EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
>Bans knifes

Children die from getting beat with clubs EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
>Bans any recognizable weapon

Children die from drowning EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
>Bans pools

Children die from suffocation EVERY DAY, and the solution is so simple.
>Bans air

>implying you can use drones on civilians
The backlash would be so HUGE delegates and senators all over the country would get kidnapped and kept ransom, shit would go guerrilla.
And that's if there's actually drone operators so spineless that they'd actually use drones on their own brethren.

who is this man?

Assault rifles are already effectively banned.
Did you mean """assault weapons""", the word Democrats invented to trick people into thinking we're talking about assault rifles?

That's not what Trump said
>Mr. Trump, what if the military didn't obey your order to execute innocent civilians just because they had family in ISIS?
>"Oh they'll obey"

Why do people seem to think that banning guns would mean criminals cannot get guns? Surely you realize that people who are not afraid to shoot and possibly kill someone are not afraid to fucking buying a gun from the blackmarket?

What is banning guns supposed to do? It wouldn't change a fucking thing. You're a delusional retard.

>tfw make a thread to have a constructive discussion
>It gets one reply and dies
>Meanwhile this low-effort shill is easily getting dozens of the same arguments we've already been having
Is this the Sup Forums equivalent of being a woman online?

All I hear from you is an argument for civilian drones and or anti drone weapons

>you have better chances fighting the gubbmint with your bare hands!
ok, moron

>pro gun right winger
>doing stem degree
>121 iq
fuck off mohammad

alex "water filters" jones

How're ya'll gonna eat/drink water when all that shit comes from Jewish corporations and government controlled agencies? What the fuck are you gonna do with a gun when you're dying from dehydration after two weeks in your suburban bomb shelter?

>Yes, goyim! Don't defend yourself! The government could easily kill you like the insignificant bug you are.

I can concede somewhat to social issues but one issue I will never budge on is gun rights.

Kill yourself faggot, you're not convincing anyone, fucking gun grabbing communist scum.

If you had 121 iq you would of understood the context of my greentext. Alas you didn't, fucking moron. I'll make it simpler.

Left-wingers:"pro-gun right wingers are fat redneck uneducated fuckheads"
Left-wingers:"why arent we getting enough votes"

sorry I am drunk :

also
>le online iq test meme

But that's haram

>Children die
/thread
It just happens.

>121 iq
>would of

I'e got news for you bud

>drone strike kills you

I need stinger missiles for home defense.

>Leftists don't understand guerrilla warfare

took a offical iq test some years back and got 145
IQ is a fucking kike meme

Hmm, it's almost if scenarios like that are why people want guns to defend themselves against the government.

Where do you get food and water in American, suburban, guerrilla warfare?

>shooting liberals who hate you is the same as shooting mom and pop like rural folks who you'd call family
top lel

What do I have to do with the fact that drone strikes are killing children?

Go to a shop as a civilian

If I recall correctly, Trump will ban guns from those on the no-fly-list which should help curb gun violence.

A calm water filter salesman.

The food gets to the shop via truck. These trucks travel for hundreds of miles after picking the food up from a factory or port. A government armed to the teeth with drones could easily severe this process, be it taking out the factory, the shop or the roads that run between.

more people are killed every year by being beaten to death than rifles in the US
>every year
>year after year

For a revolution to be successful, it's not dependent on whether or not one is killed in a drone strike, only that people like you are terrified when you realize the militias won't stop, and it will be a bloody hard existance and then you quit.

So now that the election is over the government spies are back to putting up these gun rights feeler threads eh?

C'mon now. For god sakes you act like Pol doesn't know the primary victims of gun violence in the USA is negro gang members killing each other. Were gonna be pro gun for life.

>The firing on shitty terrornigger parents is the same as firing on civilians from their own country

Didn't even make me think.

why is ISIS still not done?

>Bad goy, how dare you disagree with our (((studies)))?

>AGAIN with this thread, how many times do we need to explain Asymmetrical Warfare to you shills.

>taking out the factory, the shop or the roads that run between.
You'd be foolish to think the government will willingly destroy its own infrastructure to stop the transport of goods. They can't do everything by air, they have have forces on the ground as well and the highways are critical to moving them.