Think of your waifu

Think of your waifu
She just moved in with you
How do you make this work out?

Can I think of husbando? I don't have a waifu.

>recently moved in with my boyfriend
i'll be monitoring this thead

You want realistic answers or just silly RP fluff about going on adventures and anecdotes about lewdness?

If all goes to plan, I'll be dead soon.
So I don't know.

No idea, id be terrifed to talk to her.

If pre-Soldier marriage she'll rape me out of sexual frustration, become disappointed by the whole experience and generally berate me for being a weakling and a slob.

If currently dating Soldier it's only the last part except if I look at her funny she'll kick my ass. If I look at her boyfriend funny she just might straight up kill me.

Obviously the latter. The road of the former leads to nowhere but self-pity and despair, and eventually, the abyss of sheer, caustic, unadulterated hatred for all life that is /r9k/.

Good taste.

>Having sandwich meals together and singing duets every night
I like this.

Well, as long as I don’t act annoying around her and help her get stuff for her summons, it should be good.

No

>Little to no maintenance
>Watching old movies on VHS
>Croaking during sex
>Will curse people you don't like
No downsides

I set up baby gates or something to keep him out of the kitchen.

I don't know...His problems are really complicated.

What do you mean make this work out? I love her, being around her all the time would be an absolute joy to me.

I want to see some artist draw him standing on the other side of a baby gate asking "so uh... I just wanted a drink of water. May I?"

He'll just find a way to set the sink on fire.

I live with my parents

Guess I'd better stock up on Mesoamerican food, which sucks because I'm trying to lose weight.

lots of wild pasional and loud love makin
due to sexual frustration and affection starvin
if prision is a problem ill marry her
worth it, my only waifu ever

>Jasmine
A lot of bitching would occur.

>not fighting her for the privilege of having soldier all to yourself
>soldier not being your waifu/husbandu

>kamala
shit

Nudist Raps is my waifu.

Then start posting her in her au natural state

My waifu is a symbiote, so it works out great. She also moves into me.

>be a night owl
No problem.

I live at home, uh
If I want to impress her, I should hit the gym immediately or learn how to cook seafood. I basically have no chance with her
Curses

Finally someone with the same autism to talk with

Either the depression will snowball after a couple weeks and we will kill ourselves together or living together will help us keep tabs on the other's mental state.

If you watch the Ring through a phone screen, would she end up with her pinky shoved through the screen?

i dont have a waifu because i dont have diagnosable aspergers

Atleast someone who cleans my villa or kills me.... I dont know if its a good idea to live with a half-demon goth cutie. Admittedly I did dumber things.