How do you feel about the wild storm? Who do you think is going to be on the wildcats book...

how do you feel about the wild storm? Who do you think is going to be on the wildcats book? (Ellis said its the next spinoff and I think it's gonna be announced with the april solicits)

I love this book a lot.

I like it but I'm an old WS fan and I'm still behind on it. I'm glad they're letting it play out but I'd be surprised by any big audience.

It's all right. Pacing feels a bit too slow but not as bad as some other decompressed things. I also like the idea in Michael Cray of having DC characters in different situations to serve as antagonists to Cray and maybe other Wildstorm characters, but I hope it's not going to be "every DC character is a villain on the Wildstorm Earth"; they'd need to vary that more.

im really into it, this earths planetary could be so cool.

and bendix is a right cunt, i love bendix.

>this earths planetary could be so cool.

I think Ellis doesn't want to use them.

>and bendix is a right cunt, i love bendix.
This...I'm really digging this iteration of Bendix. I'm liking Wildstorm as a whole as we get new versions of old favorites without years of continuity baggage. I'm just not sold on Jenny's origin though.

Has Mr. Majestic or everyone's favourite gayboys Apollo and the Midnighter shown up yet?

Speculation thinks that Majestic will show up in the Michael Cray series.

i actually like the Michael cray book better but Wildstorm does seem like it'll be stronger all together over issue by issue

they brought back my boy jack hawksmoor
I only hope they can do his powers real justice this time, really dive into the concept of what does it mean to be a god of cities

I like it but the narrative fels really really slow.

Gen13 fucking when

I get it, he wants to do his Stormwatch/Authority run over again, but come the fuck on

>not Gen13
Ellis and DC are retarded and dislike money

I like some of the redesigns.

They should give him an ongoing in the style of the Veitch\Edwards Question mini.

grifter and void have the best ones

I don't even care I love that overly large jacket on grifter and the tacticool look it suits him.

is nice, but is not the oldwildstorm, i liked the wildstorm because it was stupid, awesome stupid, but this new one is nice too, although im not sure Kherubims exist in this new universe

does midnighter exist in this new reality?

do you think midnighter will appear?

Grim and gritty shit. And I thought that DC had escaped from the clutches of Alan Moore.

they're thinking about it, we know that much.

I just bought the first trade paperback about it last week and read it in a single sitting. I've been raving about it to anyone who will listen. I was a big fan of Ellis's original Wildstorm work, and he's really upping his game here in terms of putting all of his worldbuilding, character work and conspiracy stuff right at the core of the new line.

I feel like it's too early to even meaningfully speculate about the overall shape of things, given that I'm sure there are four or five big twists coming that will upend everything we think we know, but I'm definitely on-board for whatever is coming.

And yeah, Bendix is an absolute hoot. What a delightful old ghoul he is. You can tell how much fun Ellis is having writing him. He's practically Nextwavey in his attitude.