Avengers Academy

>the madmen actually brought back the swimsuit
Every now and then a TinyCo pull off a good move, even if they are giant hacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aqyvxbyi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>locked behind lootbox

>playing the game vanilla
Nigger, the fuck are you doing?

How do you play it? Im stuck on getting Enchantress with no jewels and a little coin.

Hacked version so I don't have to pay for shit

Pic related is why mobile games are bullshit.

Notice how they never call it the "Ms. Marvel" costume anymore, either going for "Warbird" or "Classic Captain Marvel". Shows just how much they want to emphasize Kamala as the only bearer of the Ms. title.

It's not like Kamala will be changing her name anytime soon. And Carol is irrelevant unless forced into an event since her solo keeps dying. Which is going to happen soon since she has one of the stones for the infinity thing coming up. Kamala in 3 years is more popular than Carol has ever been. Until the movie comes out anyways

Dude I feel ya, need like 30 Nova's and 30 X-23 to make them tier 2.

>playing Nigger Fight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Cute.

>gear images shows Shulk`s body when she had curves.
i hope the person behind the butchering of butts and curves gets one of those fishes that swim up its urethra.

What does she look like in-game?

I'm waiting for the ret-con that changes Carol's past so that she never took the name Ms. Marvel at all, making Kamala the sole bearer of the name.

>Good move
>They put it in their evently crate that'd have you spending almost $40 just to get it

could you introduce me to the hacked version?

I remember when people actually tried, now we get this shit.

like a barrel, with small tits and no curves.

If you're on Android, there's generally one on ihackedit, but I just edit the library file when the store update comes out so I don't have to rely on them. If you're on iOS, you're shit out of luck.

She did say her original costume was a NEVER EVER though.

They'll probably change it so that she was only Ms Marvel while Mar-Vell was alive and when he was dead she spent the whole time as Binary/Warbird. So that when Kamala showed up it had been years since she touched the name. Sharon Ventura presumably doesn't factor into the process since everyone except the Illuminated Comics guy has forgotten she exists.

This.
Kamala > Karla > Sharon >>>>>>>>>>> Carol

shit taste, Carol is best girl.

>not playing the game for the true big expanding brand r&m watching genius nihilists

She's not even the best female Captain Marvel.

Unfortunately it seems like the developers stepped up their game to the point where people can't hack crafting anymore.

I really, really wish this game wasn't ass to play and all the event shit wasn't timed so poorly. The designs and the writing are on fucking point but I dropped it during the Spider-man event and never went back.

Just so you know, the only reason anyone ever gave a shit about Monica was Nextwave.

But that's wrong. Just set it so it resets every time you load the game.

And that comic was pretty much shitting on Monica, portraying her as a has-been who won't shut up about once leading the Avengers. Essentially the Marvel Universe's answer to Al Bundy.

Hacking helps, but even then it's a huge timesink.

But yeah the writing is surprisingly funny, I'd like to see some kind of comic from these guys after the game inevitably goes under.

Really? Huh, I wonder why the hacks I've seen online have stopped doing that.

Could you give me a link to how I can do that myself? Most of the websites that host them are varying degrees of dubious, and that hackanon from /vg/ went away when the /vg/ threads did.

>Really? Huh, I wonder why the hacks I've seen online have stopped doing that.
Probably cause they're morons. Hackanon used to post his hacked version that could do that on vg /maag/ topics, but since the hacks made everything easy, they died rather quickly.

Does Carol Danvers is gay?

Right now they can't even figure out how to make it so there's no material cost to fight enemies, which means that if I want to see the little skit that plays when you do streak seven of a boss, I need to do it the old fashioned way.

Also while the hack did kind of kill the time-management aspects of the threads, I feel like there was also a lot of generalized event fatigue.

You'd think they'd have worked out what functions to use from the shit they kept stealing off me.

I think I wrote up a guide back when we had the generals, so I'll dig around the /vg/ archives and see if I can find something.

Hm, is the female model still the same? Carol, and Destroyer Pepper, seem to have more rockin' tits than I remember the model having.

Aren't there at least two female models?

Dunno. I mean, there's probably a separate model for Moon Girl, but...

pastebin.com/aqyvxbyi
Run libmarvel.so in IDA so it decompiles the library, search for the names in the pastebin to get the locations, then edit the library file in a hex editor, change the unmodded bits to the ones in the pastebin.

Say you search for Bpc::getFastFinishPremium(float), IDA will find it in 12345678, then you look up that location in a hex editor (I use HxD), and you'll have bits 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00, replcae them with 00 00 A0 E3 00 10 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 instead. The first set of functions are for skipping missions and purchasing anything when you don't have materials. That includes ranking up skills, character ranks, fighting monsters without having enough materials, etc.

The second set is crap that conflicts with the base game so I keep it in a separate APK on a different phone that I swap between. Price is for free shopping, but it doesn't let you use power boosts in fights, Character is for free recruitment of characters, I don't think this actually clashed with the base game but I kept it separate for some reason. Rent resets generators, so I'd load the game on the phone with this modded version on it, then when I loaded the game on a phone without this modded formula, the generator would spawn instantly. It's great for the shard statue cause you can basically farm shards, then you don't need to install it for a while and you can just pay for generator charges.

The last set are old shit that used to work that might still work but I can't be bothered testing. The rent ones refer to the old method of skipping rent, and the actions one was set to instant actions, but since they've added everyone relaxing in a building as an action I had to stop using it otherwise you couldn't select individual characters.

Carol was always a titty monster

interesting, and can I find an IDA just in the google play store or whatever?

Nah, computer program. You'll probably need the full version so torrent it. I forgot to add, after you do all of that, stick the modded library file where you found it, resign the new APK (use ZipSigner), then install it on your phone.

That sounds like a fairly involved process, and I have greater respect for what modders like you do.

Said nobody with taste

I did a voice for this game and it's the highest profile gig I've ever gotten. It really makes me smile that people actually still seem to enjoy it.

which one op? no bull.

It's not difficult. The software sounds more complicated than it is. All you do is copy and paste

Can't blame them given everybody just calls her kamala.

Did you get your thrawn?

That would be cool.

>I scored four touchdowns in one game
>I use to lead the Avengers
I don't know why I never associated them.

not autistic enough to promote my penix team to over their original star levels

only finished up to the second one, got a total of 50 shards

Carol will be a fighter pilot in the movie. It's the 90s, so she will fly
F-15s. Look how cute Brie looks in a flight suit. CUTE!

Sadly, there is no sign of Jessica.

>use to be able to find this charming
>now the cutesy poo childish language is emblematic of everything wrong with Marvel
>and I hate it
I miss enjoying things.

This isn't a 'this is bad' it's a legit 'I'm depressed because I use to be able to find this charming and now all it is does is remind me of how cucked Marvel is making everything into sillybilly situations!! that I can't even enjoy this cute AU version.

It's not Nigger Fight, tho. Not at least before Black Panther movie update, then it is.

>Not at least before Black Panther movie update, then it is.
I wonder how they'll work Ross into the game

Hey! Mobile developers have to eat too, you know.

By rolling a dice. Shit roll - shit character. Good roll - you get the idea.

OR not include him at all. That's also an option.

Is Enchantress still best girl?

>mobile shit can give you comic accurate costumes
>mvci can’t even give you three with out fucking up one

Electro from the Spider-Man update