OC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=-j3bqFStKKc
twitter.com/BBOverTheTop/status/796895192733188096/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=UiX-pPQMgXc
youtube.com/watch?v=dR8uP88YMoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love these posts of "things that never happened".

They really just can't let it go. Jesus Christ, I remember being butthurt when Obama won in 2012 but the only thing we did was claim the election could've been rigged.

Some people held peaceful protests in front of the white house too. Of course though, because it's a woman who lost and in the past 4 years, the political correctness has skyrocketed and mental illness has gone rapid, uppity niggers and liberals feel the need to cause violence.

All these people probably voted Trump but just act like this for attention

Here's some gold for Jennifer Lawrence btw. As if we needed more reasons to hate that dumb, self-absorbed and delusional cunt.

>“Is this the stark reality?," asked Lawrence. "It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you’re not a man? Is that what we just learned? The country was founded on immigration and today the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognised and respected are white men.”

>“If you’re a woman and you’re worried that no matter how hard you work or how much you learn, there will always be a glass ceiling, then I don’t really know what to say. I don’t know what I would tell my daughter if I were you. Except to have hope. To work for the future.

>“We’re all allowed to be sad that the present isn’t what we thought it was. But we mustn’t be defeated. We will keep educating ourselves and working twice as hard as the man next to us because we know now that it is not fair.”

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

I don't think anything can compare to this post-election whining.

>200 hrs in MS paint

Kek, coming from the girl who's only famous because some pedo asked her parents to take her picture when she was 14 years old on vacation. He got her into her first roles and for some reason, people liked her.

Hah, that shit would be an M. Night Shamalamadingdong twist.

please, stop it with the melodrama, I literally can't even.

Fake asshole, fuck off already.

The Brexit tears were just as simultaneously pathetic and hilarious, if scaled down somewhat.

THEYVE YELLED BLACK POWER IN ALABAM'
EVEN DEMOSTRATING IN LOUSIAN'
WHAT A SHAME
THEY'RE TO BLAME
CAUSE THEY CAME
TO DIXIELAND

These tears will fuel me till the end of time.

>Says the highest paid actor in all of Hollywood

Take a leap you hypocritical cunt

So was there a spirit cooking meet up eight years ago?

>after I told him that Trump will kill his parents
Top fucking kek any kid would cry.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=-j3bqFStKKc
literal liberal tears

fucking lol are these two Sup Forumstard strangers in the night? this can't be real can it?

>The country was founded on immigration
This never ceases to amaze me.

Do these fucking retards not comprehend what the immigrants did to the natives?
AND THEY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN?!

>pueled my dick (small)
Please tell me this is fake

i forgot about aids frodo.

Wow, our 8 year olds are getting smarter every year. When I was 8 all I cared about were naps and Power Rangers.

We need more conservative teachers as soon as possible.

This is the best.

>I can't believe you are against immigration!
>America was founded on immigrants, who slaughtered all of the native people and erased their history
>So yeah, I bet you feel silly now

Jesus, I thought the post-Brexit hysteria was bad....

Also;

>Caesar
>Bad

When will it end?

Either 4 or 8 years from now.

Men are professors, though.

guess she cancelled the class so the students could play-doh

I liked her. Not anymore.

How can people be so fucking retarded?

It's not like blacks and muslims are shot on sight and gays are to be deported into newly erect concentration camps in Alaska now that Trump is president.

These people living in their comfy bubble 'literally shaking' and scared for their lives have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. They never experienced danger nor will they ever.

Hell, if Hillary would have become president I wouldn't be that retarded although it might actually would have meant the end of the West.

so progressive
so tolerant

Best part is, if people actually follow this and make sure that all red states are 100% republican, no democrat will ever be elected again.

That also makes me laugh when people talking about how California should secede. Without California there is a near 0% chance of democrats ever winning another election.

>i scared a kid by telling him lies about trump and now he is terrified. this is all trumps fault.

It's the weirdest thing. You'd believe from the shit they spew that American was in the midst of a civil war. I've seen pages of this shit on FB and the worst part is all of these people are college instructors/professors.

Lol if California leaves, that would be the fastest way to Make America Great Again.

Plus CA would become a lawless hellscape in a matter of weeks, it would be a fucking shit show, destruction everywhere.

How the electoral map would look like if only 8 year olds were alowed to vote... really makes you think.

A healthy kek was had by all

>Liberals will NEVER EVER admit that they're the ones who terrified one-another and their own fucking CHILDREN with constant fearmongering
>They will never own up to the fact that it was their own hard-run campaign of making Trump out to be a monster that is now the cause of so much panic and fear among their own ranks
>Instead they will point to the sobbing, terrified children who have been so coddled and yet poisoned by liberal rhetoric as if it were some kind of proof that they were right all along

Anyone else SUPER pissed about all this? It's like that one black mother who made her own daughter think the cops were coming to kill them both simply because they were black. Shit slinging is a natural part of any election but this year they went overboard with it and swallowed a pill of their own design, one meant to shock and cow the opposition. They're literally being scared by shadows on that wall that they themselves have cast. And it's all EVIDENCE to them.

>Look at my daughter crying. Ignore the fact I spent the last five months telling her she'd die in a nuclear war if Trump wins, she's crying because of YOU racists and it's all YOUR fault

Fuck. Hillary and Obama both had graceful exit speeches telling people to let the man have his chance and calm the fuck down. Why do they turn a deaf ear to them NOW of all times?

twitter.com/BBOverTheTop/status/796895192733188096/video/1

>technically everyone is from Africa

MY SIDES

Shaun King bought into all of those.

right, all I cared about at eight was muchin snatch and pounding strange.

the times are a changin.

>Here, look at this leaflet, which I definately didn't print off myself, then crumple and smooth out to make it look less freshly printed

Love the deliberate spelling error too. Nice touch.

This is what insanity looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiX-pPQMgXc

These videos are great

No shit. When I was little, my folks were the voice of "Settle down and go to sleep. It'll be ok" when I began to learn about the potential for a nuclear exchange with the Sovs and what that meant.

This retarded slut is telling little kids Trump is going to kill their parents and then laments their fearful reactions?

I hope she ODs on her drug of choice and drowns in her own puke.

What does MAGA actually mean?

We had people calling for London to secede after the Brexit vote. Stage of political grief.

>naps
>8
Low energy, user.

Some OC from my friend. Dude just went fuckin ballistic and deleted everything
>Libcuck on suicide watch

>The revolution is coming

Oh yes it is, just not the one Katy Perry wants

sides in orbit, we need to make more of these to ridicule the libs

Bitch I was high energy. Biking around the neighborhood and playing all day is hard work. Naps are great.

Make America Great Again
America
Great
Again

This is what will happen if we let them walk for too long
youtube.com/watch?v=dR8uP88YMoA

Freedom.

Fucking kek'd

I hate Trump. My 83 year old grandmother voted for him, so I beat her to death with her cane. Why the fuck did Trump do this to a defenseless old woman? What kind of country has he created?

>I told my transgirl friend she would be imprisoned when Trump was elected
This is why transgirls killed themselves, because people told them they were going to have their heads chopped off on the white house lawn. Holy shit these people are going to be fucking embarrassed when Trump takes office.

>They're literally being scared by shadows on that wall
>that wall
>wall

> today the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognised and respected are white men.

So what about that majority white women vote for Trump? More internalized sexism?

Not sure if this counts but I kek'd so here

>b-but bernie woulda wiped the floor clean with drumpf
>the polls said so
>r-reddit told me so
>LOOKIT THIS MAP

Fucker

I'm not so sure more libs wouldn't literally be offing themselves if it wasn't for Brexit breaking them in a little bit for this shock. I think even though they never admitted it, they all had a deep down fear that Trump would be like Brexit.

Arizona finally got confirmed, so it should be solid red on the right.

What can you expect, from filthy little heathens
The left is trying to make our world diverse!
But our states are hellish red. The blue should all be dead!
They're vermin as I said, and worse!
They're liberals! Liberals!
Barely even human!
Liberals! Liberals!
Drive them from our land!
They're not like you and me, which means they must be evil!
We must sound the drums of war!
They're liberals! Liberals!
Dirty shrieking harpies!
Now we sound the drums of war!

>this is what our generation has done to our youth
You're right. It is, specifically you, "I'm with her" person, who has done this to our youth.

Get your children out of school.

I cannot wait for the wall.

I find it funny the left keeps clinging so hard to hypotheticals that don't even matter since they never happened.
Could've, would've, and should've are all pointless, useless words not found in the dictionary of winners.

>The country was founded on immigration

Yeah from white Protestant European countries. Why can't libshits into history?

wtf
this thing against "le new facism" is pretty similar to the american thing 20 years ago "muh god"

"muh jesus"
"muh clinton just got a blowjob from someone, muh jesus, i'm so upset"

can't americans just be normal?=

>Caeser
>bad

what the fuck

I'm not sure if the riots had anything to do with arizona but it shows what these fuckers managed to accomplish

man, good stuff. i wish these people would just chill the fuck out though.

Typical lib, showing the results of a shart while licking a nigger's asshole.

Fun fact, Obama nor Hillary have said anything about the riots. They're implicit in this and are letting things burn.

Anyone have the video where the one guy is giving both middle fingers? I saw it the first day, but I couldn't see it at the time because roomates were home.

Haha fucking hell. Telling your child that. I don't even think I am that dark and twisted.

Don't forget the fact they LEGALLY immigrated. Illegals don't deserve rights and shouldn't be here. We have an immigration process for a reason and to just let illegals come in anyway spits on all the immigrants who worked hard to make America their home.

Well no shit, Hillary already tried a failed PR move with that hiking scandal to make herself look like the down-to-earth nice old lady they COULD have had. Calculated move to incite more hate. The Bitch.

How did Clinton managed to win the popular vote if every single liberal in the US has a story of at least 3 Trump supporters invading their safe space ?

I can't wait until January 25th or so when people realize a few days after he's inaugurated that the world is still spinning and go on with their lives

What the FUCK is that? Looks disgusting.

The only sad part is the distinct lack of mass suicides.

But we all know they are pussies and would back out.

WE WUZ ERRYONE N SHIEET

Where is Trump deporting faggots? Greece?

The finest Mexican cuisine.

Lol this is good. She's just another attention seeking celeb saying what she thinks makes her look like a good person to lefty media without realising that she is an example against her own argument.

Whoah, the bots are here.