Watching Cap beat the brakes off Captain Fascist was amazing

Watching Cap beat the brakes off Captain Fascist was amazing

What's funny is that text can apply to both of them.

>Watching Clone Cap beat up Mindraped Original Cap.

Fixed.

Fascists are usually easy to take down. They’re all cowards.

So do you make these Sup Forums bait threads thinking you're actually improving the quality of this board, or are you cognizant of the fact that you're contributing to the problem?

the problem is the center is viewed as nazis or commies by the very loud fringe. but who cares right? as long as it sells ads.

This.

You ever see a fascist in a one-on-one fight? Of course you haven't, because fascists never fight one-on-one. Unless you take them by surprise, unprepared, there is no such thing as a fair fight with a fascist. They always have backup. They bring a knife to a fistfight, and a gun to a knife fight. They cut your brake line, they stick a bomb in your car, they set your house on fire, they spread nasty rumors about you. Fascists never fight face-to-face because they're all cowards, using cowardly tactics. It's only when they have overwhelming numbers that they feel safe enough to step out of their safe zones.

One of the most egregious elements of jewish existence is the incessant projection. Anything they accuse of others is usually a confession of their own actions.

I'm not jewish tho

Oh look it’s a butthurt Fascist.

This scene could've been tight as shit if there wasn't god awful dialogue

Fascists indeed are cowards. Their entire political idealogy can be summed up as "if only nobody disagreed with us, then finally our policies could work properly. Its only when other people have different opinions that our policies fail to work, not that they are wrong to begin with"

fascism is built entirely on blaming someone else for their own problems.

Communists projecting this hard.

>”I-If you don’t agree with my meme ideology, you’re a commie!”

Kek

Fight was kind of bullshit. HydraCap had a power armor and CloneCap was able to trade blows. The only advantage he has is the shield and even that can be countered because HydraCap would know how to diminish its impact in the fight.

Also the narration is garbage. Spencer needs to stick to funny villains.

Will they ever un-brainwash original cap and delete clone "idealized" cap? I'm sure they have a cosmic cube somewhere to undo the reality warping crap.

I like how you used a Sup Forums copypasta and replaced nigger with fascist

>Stand

that's the real captain america getting beaten by a fragment of the imagination of a sentient cosmic cube

Fascist cap did nothing wrong

And if the story leading to it wasn't terrible.

>last picture is a baboon faced black single mother in a bar

How ironic