Didn't the Simpsons used to be more redpilled? I haven't watched in over a decade...

Didn't the Simpsons used to be more redpilled? I haven't watched in over a decade, but every time I try to watch a new episode now, it's nothing but bluepills. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Lisa Simpson the very use of blue pill now in the Simpsons?

Simpsons........ red....... pilled?

They used to go against the political climate of their time making them seem "redpilled".

Then... it changed to something that fits their own political views castrating their capabilities to attack the establishment.

Today it's a really shitty show devoid of anything worth mentioning.

she always has been? only redpill has been Bart in terms of a white boy suffering from abuse who develops a rebellious streak which ruins his oppurtunities thanks to overzealous female teachers and teaches him to care about nothing and especially himself.

The original writers moved on decades ago.

Always has been. It only took a few seasons before she was a Buddhist vegetarian.

She used to be a parody of liberals, written to be really arrogant, and often times hypocritical and easily swayed with bribes of dolls
Now the show is "everyone is retarded until Lisa convinces them to stop being retarded"

why is this shit still around? Lisa went from being a lovable character to absolute trash

This. Also they used to make fun of liberals. That was done completely by like 1999.

None of the shows on television were redpilled;

all of the good writers retired, and millennials got hired and started writing garbage sjw progressive stories.

This is totally wrong. I've been marathoning the show. She used to be written as someone who went against the grain of society, but was still human and still a Simpson. Sure, she became a Buddhist. She also chose to go to church every Sunday with her family for them.

>By almost any measurement, The Simpsons is the most influential television comedy ever created. It has been translated into every major language on Earth and dozens of minor ones; it has spawned entire genres of animation, and had more books written about it than all but a handful of American Presidents. Even its minor characters have become iconic, and the titular family is recognizable in almost every corner of the planet. It is a definitive and truly global cultural phenomenon, perhaps the biggest of the television age.

>As of this writing, if you flip on FOX at 8pm on Sundays, you will see a program that bills itself as The Simpsons. It is not The Simpsons. That show, the landmark piece of American culture that debuted on 17 December 1989, went off the air more than a decade ago. The replacement is a hopelessly mediocre imitation that bears only a superficial resemblance to the original. It is the unwanted sequel, the stale spinoff, the creative dry hole that is kept pumping in the endless search for more money. It is Zombie Simpsons.

deadhomersociety.com/zombiesimpsons/

nothing on TV is red pilled unfortunately. everything has to be approved by (((someone))) before it airs. theres no way something unapproved gets on TV

this famalam

how can you watch it ?

Simpsons has always been liberal, at least Lisa has.

i think southpark Family guy and all other shows that followed took away some of the fanbase and they tried to copy the style of the shows. It was a slow decline. The time of 5d jokes, i mean glorious banter jokes are almost over.
Pro Tip Also they had so many episodes that they already have done some jokes about every possible issue so it is hard to come with new topics and new jokes.

Good writers went to futurama.

i miss old simpsons. remember how based old simpsons used to be? they used to not give af. can we turn this thread into old simpsons shit that is based af?

They were redpilled as far as the 90s were, which isn't saying much today

To be redpill then was as easy, to be redpill today is to stare into the abyss

What are some of the most based/redpilled episodes that were ever made?

If it's a zombie spin off, what was the last season then?