Americucks in charge of democracy

>Americucks in charge of democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brazilian intellectuals in charge of understanding "Representative Democratic Republics"

not a democracy soybean

Monkeys in charge of bait threads.

I bet California vote was extra high this year because of spics scared of getting deported

Hillary Clinton did NOT win a majority of the popular vote, her opponents did. Clinton won 47.7 percent of the popular vote, not 50 percent plus one. That means that 52.3 percent of the voters supported someone else as President. If you add McMullin’s anti-Trump .3 percent to Hillary’s 47.7 percent, that is still only 48 percent and short of the 52 percent anti-Hillary vote when you add Gary Johnson’s 3.3 percent and Jill Stein’s 1.0 percent.

Sorry, Juan Williams, but Hillary lost the popular vote. Get over it.

/thread

hue monkey doesn't understand republics. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

It was and at least a couple million of those votes should be nullified because they were cast by illegals. This gives Trump the majority vote too.

If it was decided by popular vote, the fact that neither got over 50% of the votes there would have to be another election with only Trump and Hillary running.

Literally no different to any other democracy. In the UK the Conservatives got 37% of the vote and it translates to over 50% of the seats in parliament because a British vote is you voting for a representative in your constituency rather than voting for who you want on government. In the US you're not voting for who you want as president, you're voting for who you want your state representatives to vote for as president.

These are not hard concepts to grasp. Is this your first election or something?

America isn't a democracy you dumb ape, it's a republic

>H-he totally will win the popular vote once they're all counted

>T-the popular vote matter!

>H-Hilldog tots didn't cheat to get the popular vote.

To be fair it is likely that at least 50% of the votes for Clinton were directly provided by Soros.

Remember that the dems lie and cheat so much that any 'narrow' victory over them need to be a landslide so massive that even their stacked deck can't win.

>I HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR INJUSTICE. NO SYMPATHY FOR LEADERS WHO ABANDON THEIR PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WEAK OR COWARDLY TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS, OR WORSE, HAVE SOLD OUT TO CORPORATE INTERESTS FOR CASH.
I CANNOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND I WILL NOT LOOK THE OTHER WAY.
>IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AMERICA IS BACK.
>BIGGER AND BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE.

>American founding fathers purposely put in electoral college system just so in a few hundred years some Brazilian will end up looking dumber than Americans themselves.

We have never, EVER claimed to be a direct democracy, BR.

>T-the popular vote doesn't matter!

We live in a Republic huey. It's served us well.

Fix your commie shit hole before criticizing America.

Can you guess why Clinton isn't using that fact to demand a closer look at the electoral college splits?

Because millions of those Clinton votes are fraud, and she doesn't need them to be inspected.

That's not what direct democracy even means, burgerman

hey let's get a couple things straight

>The votes for UT, a seriously red state, aren't even 80% in yet.

>The popular vote would be great if we didn't have things like, you know, voter fraud, illegals voting, vote-switching machines, and a crooked mainstream media.

>the majority of voters DID NOT vote for Hilary. She, as you point out, is almost neck and neck with Trump at about 48% (NOT 51%) because 3rd-party voters didn't like her. Who's to say how they would vote if forced to choose between her and Trump?

Literally doesn't

fpbp

That's exactly what the fuck it means.

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO OVERRIDE THE POPULAR VOTE

>THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO OVERRIDE THE POPULAR VOTE

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO OVERRIDE THE POPULAR VOTE

>THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO OVERRIDE THE POPULAR VOTE

Here is what I find infuriating: Clinton probably didn't win the popular vote without insane amounts of fraud. And yet, if you bring this up, people will just call you a loony conspiracy nut, and insist that Hillary really was the choice of the people. It's a powerless feeling.

Yeah.

>allowing criminal aliens to vote

>if California want someone to be president bad enough we should let them have it.

Not a democracy.
...fucking retard...

Enjoy your riots.

kys, hue-nigger
never doubt the founding fathers

Couldn't we knock about 10% of that lead off just by removing the 70k or so felons who were pardoned so they could vote for her?

That would be without even touching the illegals or voter fraud.

I will.

Direct democracy means the voters making legislation you stupid fucking mongoloid
t. Trump supporter

They haven't adjusted to votes cast by 3/5s persons

>"real choice of the people"
This infuriates me so after everything Trump had to go through, it's amazing he even became POTUS. I thought Moore out of all people would stand against fraud and corruption, but I guess not.

For people who complain about this, do they actually think that if the presidency was decided by a popular vote that EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY would have voted the same way that they just did? I can guarantee that I wouldn't have.

Why do you keep repeating this bullshit?
Republic is a democracy.

>Brazilian monkeys in charge of understanding the difference between a Constitutional Republic and a pure democracy.

All the crying southern americans need to face the reality that they're fucked now they cant run up north when things look bad for them

The popular vote does not decide who the president of the US. California dictates the popular vote and legally allowed over a million or more non-citizens to vote this election.

Having said all that, although she keeps going up the final result will not be known for a few weeks when absentee voters are counted including a million or so military voters who will vote for Trump. Until Friday afternoon CNN was projecting Trump to win the popular vote until removing it and projecting nobody.

Not it isn't you fucking dunce.
A representative republic elects electors. A democracy votes directly on the candidate of choice.

In America we elect electors in each state based on the fact that they support our presidential candidate.

We are not a democracy. We are a republic.

You just admitted defeat with that "muh riots"

Good work leaf. Also popular vote doesn't matter. Even if it does Hillary conceeded lmao

Ryan Lochte literally did nothing wrong.

The candidates campaigned under the EC system
People voted under the presumption that we'd be using the EC system

This means that candidates focused their efforts on winning key states instead of the popular vote

This means that Republicans in blue states didn't bother to vote because they knew it wouldn't matter, and vice-versa

You can't hold an election under this system and then retroactively change the rules when you don't get the result you want

Al Gore says hi

Typical piece of shit that voted for Dilma, kill yourself op

I enjoy watching cucks and niggers getting gassed by the police. Too bad its not Zyklon.

It's useless to use popular vote as any kind of metric while the electoral college exists.

How a candidate campaigns, party structure, voting practices and even voter turnout are all significantly affected by the election process.

If the USA had switched to popular vote 4 years ago after Obama, who's to say how the election would have turned out?

The EC isn't perfect, it probably wasn't even created for the purpose its serving now; the EC essentially provides a fairer representation between all states. Do you think states would have agreed to join the union of states with a higher population could overrule them?

That's tyranny.

:%s/of/if

you mean the "riots" that will die down before the end of next week because they will get tired of people laughing at them?

Yawn

>This is an American president

Is the American education meme true?

I think the spamming of these threads is actually sort of good. It exposes more people to the reason why the electoral college exists. Our system is based on equal representation of states, the senate, and equal representation of the population, the house. The electoral college combines these two ideas for electing president.

That's like complaining about yards when you didn't score as much.

Look,

Trump won, and at this point even if they found a box of 200,000 clinton votes in Florida or Wisconsin or something, it would be in everybody's best interests for this election to finally be over. The protesters need to nut up, go home, and save their indignation for when Turmp actually starts wielding the power he has won. Because he HAS won. Keeping this shit going is the worst possible outcome.

Seems based as fuck to me.

Do Europoors and Brazilians really unironically not know the difference between a democracy and republic? I see far too many of them that keep saying there is not a difference between the two.

>this image is somehow negative
Do brits like cucks holding office?

>I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this speciald date, September 11th

>Taking the piss out of people in a childish manner on 9/11
>Appropriate for a president

Pick one

No, we like smart people in it though

Can't wait til your dumb ass gets annexed by Putin.

fyi early numbers suggest over 3 million illegal votes took place so you can probably take that 3 million of what ever the final number is for Clinton.

Yep, we're a republic, not a democracy.

then explain david cameron

this

Real democracy only existed during some years in Athens in 5 BC.

>he congratulated father's day to everyone
>he was right about his IQ
>9/11 is a special day for americans and he again tried to be nice to the people who hate him even on that day

what did he exactly do wrong there?

No it isn't whatever stupid flag you are

wtf i love the electoral college now

Honestly, I wish Trump had won the popular vote too, Electoral College or not. Then nobody could say anything. Now all we'll get is 4 years of people saying more people technically supported Hillary over Trump.

OY AWYED RAVAH HAVA SOFF SPOKEN LAYDAH OOH DUZENT HUT EN EE WUNZ FEEWINZ

At least she is consistent

they'd still be mad

Take away newly released felon vote, deceased people's votes, people who voted twice and the illegal immigrants bussed in by democrats votes and he won the popular vote by millions.

>Brazil

>Then nobody could say anything.

Bullshit. Crying and screaming like a baby when things don't go your way is a proud tradition of the left.

>america
>democracy

This was never a democracy. The founding fathers knew what would happen when it came to majority voting.

>the silent majority
>turns out they're not a majority

PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION

Dude, in France we had 5 differents republics. Until 1962, we were under a republic were people didn't vote AT ALL for their presidents.
We were electing our National Assembly, and they were deciding who would be our president. Also, not everybody could vote.

Republic is the opposite of a monarchy. And it doesn't imply it has to be a democracy.
You can have a republic that is a democracy, but the USA isn't a democracy.

Also, democracy has lost its meaning. In fact, when you have a REAL democracy, the people is voting on a lot of things, and not only on their president. That's why, almost nobody wanted a democracy in the past (except Switzerland).

Today, people are thinking that literally every country were the president is elected directly or indirectly by the people is a democracy. And that is basically wrong.

>what is a Constitutional Republic

Just point out how the Democrats are busing around people committing voter fraud and Obama himself encouraged illegals to vote.

Try again you Brazilian retard
70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

America must first fix their shitty voting system, if they want to switch to popular vote.

THEN the popular vote will mater. Not now, with all the rigging, dead people voting, illegals voting, winner-takes-all policy, and absentee ballot stupidity. Also remove voting machines.

Now it's just statistic. It doesn't matter in any way. Republicans in CA don't vote, same as democrats in Texas, because they know their votes are pointless.

Wanting a direct democracy where you can fabricate votes this easily is insanity.

Before you tear down a fence, first understand why it was put up.
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Imagine if countries could vote for a global government. If it was one man one vote China with 1.3 billion people and India with 1.2 billion people would wield more political power than 130 countries combined.

Just go look at the UN General Assembly (pic related)

Total seats: 193

Asia: 50 seats
Africa: 55 seats
Europe: 42 seats
Latin America and the Caribbean: 33 seats
North America: 2 seats
Oceania: 11 seats

If voting power was decided based on population size then China and India alone would have 64 seats (64 votes out of 192) instead of just 2.

Now if your retarded mind can grasp this concept then imagine that US states are like individual countries.

If it was based on one man one vote, the 8 largest states (by population) would have more political than the other 42 states combined.

If this was the case the United States would have never existed in the first place, because none of the other 42 states would have agreed to the union where a hand full of states get to make all the decisions.

>Hes being serious

>thinking moore has beliefs

The only reason he talked about Trump's supporters at all is because he saw that the type of shilling they were doing wasn't working in their favor.

He thought the best way to destroy Trump was to humanize Clinton. He mentions how he got a person to reconsider voting for her by showing a picture of her holding a baby lel.

Now that he sees the popular vote tactic could work, he's using that. The guy just doesn't want to lose.

>It was and at least a couple million of those votes should be nullified because they were cast by illegals. This gives Trump the majority vote too.
Any evidence? Or usual Trumpshill talk?

>that will die down before the end of next week

we'll see

The Voting dead. Go home shitskin. Take a fucking shower. America would be great without welfare and the IRS and most of all the Private banking industry known as the federal jewserve.

We are a republic not a democracy

Were you counted among the 60 million that changed the world??

No really?
But honestly this is one of the least of their problems.
Now they cheer for male Hillary yet when he too just uses them as the tools they are they'd just start whining again as always.

>electoral college is designed so that to win you have to appeal to different Americans from all walks of life
>the big city metropolis folks, who make up the largest group, are upset that people who don't live in big cities are being listened to too

Good luck not being a democracy in a country with 300 million guns.

I hope it all ends well for everyone involved.