Sup Forums GENERAL DRAWTHREAD

THREAD GUIDELINES
>Provide references for requested characters and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam.
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/AVmzkQnC

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a (embed)

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in the or Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rZ3Jv60XVk?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU
youtube.com/watch?v=tG4foVwXefo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a Sup Forums MILF of the artist's choosing, taking a selfie, like in pic related. Same angle, wearing a tight dress, while also wearing a collar and a ball-gag.

Requesting muh fetishbait fusions.

Requesting a POV pic of Courtney in her cheerleader outfit grinding her huge butt onto a dudes crotch.

Requesting the Calvin and Hobbes pic on the left with Cass as Calvin and Clay face as Hobbes

Requesting Viola playing a role in your favorite movie.

/r/equesting Rachnee with the Venom symbiote

Requesting The Woman from "Breaking Cat News" wearing the cat lingerie.

Requesting Lady Rainicorn midway biting young Finn

Could I please get Jacket/Bad Pearl as Sydney from Payday 2? Here's reference for the two and Sydney's mask.

Requesting Big Destiny kissing the hand of the Godmother of the Human mafia

No real experience, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Requesting the (slighted edited for accuracy) tweets on the left done with Wallace and his mom.

Requesting a female version of this minotaur guy.

Requesting any one of the Justice League of China getting excited from hearing they have their own action figures, only for them to realize it's all bootleg style action figures

Requesting Humans right after the Apocalypse discovering Rainicorns in the Wormy format

Requesting Star Sapphire having Pizza with Scooby-Doo

Kek, nice work

Requesting Scanty standing on the Way Bad's shoulder, encouraging her to smash the church, similar to this scene youtu.be/4rZ3Jv60XVk?t=53s

Requesting X-23 taking a sexy fit pool selfie

Requesting Fun Danny (Danny Phantom) doing the pose from the image on the right.

Hey hey, could I request one of the fusions from the chart? Or at the very least, adult Marco/Beowolf fusion? Bonus points if you can incorporate both the folding chair and Marco's scissors.

Requesting a new outfit for Medusa.

Seconding this, holy shit

Requesting wendy cicada blocking a embarressed dipper

Why is it under a spoiler, you fucking coward?

Looma and Attea in Junketsu and Senketsu with Ben as a member of Nudist Beach.

Abbey as the Woman in the Blizzard.

Requesting this face off stance with syndrom and mr incredible

Requesting a POV of Mr. Frond's hand(s) reaching up and grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder and down toward the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You can decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting for fusion Friday

Requesting Lynn, Sr. squeezing Rita's fat ass like the pic to the right

Requesting Riri Williams (Iron Heart) taking a selfie the same way the woman in the right pic is doing it. Also please make her leggings low rise, her crop top a little smaller and she has a smug look on her face.

Requesting the final fusion, please.

Requesting any sexy Sup Forums girl dressed as Meriem Cooper/Cavewoman while being worshipped by the Ugandan Knuckles Tribe.

Requesting Charlie (right) kissing Vaggie (left) with the latter looking surprised about it.

Optional: have Charlie flipping the bird.

Requesting Captain Cold as Brad Armstrong, facing away from a hanging Golden Glider as Lisa Armstrong.

I swear I've seen a hundred of these cavewoman related requests In these threads for the past few weeks. You guys make it hard for a drawfag wanting variety

Requesting Gertrude and Panda wielding each other's weapons.

Aren't these requests just copypasted?

Requesting waifus as kaijus.

Requesting lewd Art of White Tiger

Requesting Ultimate Nick Fury as Snake Plissken

Requesting these four green lanterns posing like the Gaijin 4koma reaction image below.

Requesting /fit/ Vicky and Lee Kanker hanging out in a gym taking selfies.

requesting this monster

Requesting the cast of Zak Storm as members of the Straw Hat crew from One Piece.

let me guess, that shitty looking character has a huge following and the autor makes a lot of money out of her?

Fuck, I understand having different styles and all but fuuuuck, some things just look like shit.

>Aren't these requests just copypasted?
some may belong to OP

But the request comes with Ugandan Knuckles! :)

Requesting Fusion

Unity leaning over a desk to show off her big fat ass.

15/10

You do not know de way.

Requesting an older Janna & Jackie version of this scene from Scott Pilgrim Gets It Together, with Marco as Scott

Don't waste image limit you stupid phone posting fuck

Requesting the opposite, with the two in these outfits.
Because it's funny.

Requesting a space battle (I.E. the upper left hand picture) between a fleet of Resurgent-Class Star Destroyers and The Diamond's Hand ships, complete with dog fights between TIE Fighters and Gem Ships.

Requesting Pam Snap in a sexy space/sci-fi costume (not necessarily the one in the ref)

i have hope

Frosty!

Requesting Bonsly with Poison Ivy

I'm doing this one

Requesting her in a bikini

Requesting Steamed Hams under the Aurora Borealis

Deliverin'.

You already got this one.

I highly doubt it's more than one guy asking for it anyway.

Delivery.

Requesting a situation where Eddy sees Lee Kanker's eyes up close and becomes flustered.

Requesting fusion

Requesting a character getting a wish granted

Requesting Coop as the Friday Night guy.

Go to Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums, you twats.

Requesting Melissa kiss Candace's neck.

Requesting Vambre, Quentin Trembley, Where Are My Pants guy and Wuya signing the De-Pants-ipation Proclamation.

Requesting Susan Strong fighting Jasper.

Since one of the girlfriend memes is considered Sup Forums and that a related girlfriend meme drawing was made here in the drawthread, I'd like to make a girlfriend meme related request.

Requesting Cosmic Shadow Spawn Girl and possibly her human boyfriend who may look like the bottom guy related, having a romantic time together. Maybe them just sitting and cuddling together with Shadow Spawn having her dark tendrils and arms warpped around her beloved human lover?

Requesting Kim and either Shego, Bonnie or Yori pressing their breasts together like Star and H-poo do.

With Kim being jealous of the other girl's big tiddies

Requesting a crossboard-type of request since it does involve a Sup Forums character.

Requesting Finn being a servant or knight to Baroness Von Bonbon from Cuphead. Finn kneeling beside Bonbon, while Bonbon is sitting haughtily on her throne while also patting Finn on the head. Since Finn was/is into candy girls.

Or just romantic cross-shipping between Finn and Bonbon...

Requesting color of Teela & Princess Adora

Requesting these two hanging out.

Requesting Huntress Wizard wearing goth clothes.

Dewey: Oh wow. It's like Huey and Louie have their own matching Caballero. But where's the blue-?
Donald: Hey, Dewey. Check it out! I put some kale and goat cheese in this tortilla. I think I'll call it a kale-sa-dilla!
Dewey:-oh no.

Requesting Gaz eating a deep fried pizza with ice cream on top.

Make her leaf hair pine foliage.

Is there a request hidden here, or did you get lost on your way to Tumblr?

Requesting this with Rick and Bonnie.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

Requesting Superman, Supergirl, Lois Lane, Superboy, Jon Kent and a disgruntled, handcuffed General Zod having a Thanksgiving dinner together.

SECONDING

Requesting Priyanka Maheswaran dressed like Eggman.

Nice!

/ring/ monica ray from phuzzy comics getting carried, please.

requesting darma trying to convince angus to help her get into the showbiz, like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG4foVwXefo

of course he's not convinced

Requesting fusion. The theme is clear, right?

Requesting Connie and her Mom like in any of the two image on the top. Same outfits, too.

Requesting Tiny King and Judy Hopps taking a selfie, in skimpy gym clothes, like in the top image.

Requesting Chloe carmichael milf transformation in a Channel chasersĀ“ Vicky style. Just draw the sequence unless you want it to get animated

Requesting Lindsay wearing a tight top with"BOOBS" in bold print across her chest.

Alternately Tiff in a pair of shorts/pants with "BUTT" across her ass.