What was election night like?

what was election night like?

i slept through it and woke up the next morning to hear the news. I heard florida was changing colors all night, but what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Worked till late at night, checked phone at end, thought it was over for Trump. Went to bed accepting it. "It's too bad, but we did our best". Woke up at 6, checked Sup Forums first thing. First thread I saw was "SAY WITH WITH ME: MISTER PRESIDENT"

Historic. I will never forget it.

stayed up with my fraternity brothers and waved the flag outside the house for at least 3 minutes while alot of the other fraternities started chanting "Lock Her Up"

I went in pessimistic but around 9:30-10 it became clear he'd probably win
I was most stressed when Clinton didn't concede I thought she would try to pull some strings

I live in a different time zone so I've seen the last hours of it. I as everyone couldn't be sure that Trump is actually winning and that ((they)) not trick us somehow.

But then, i've seen tense elections in Austria and Britain this year, so this one wasn't a shocking experience anymore.

It was GLORIOUS

Was in a brazilian forum in a special topic for trump with over 20k posts. When we saw PA was going to go for trump, it was like the so fucking good. Everyone was celebrating. It was like 4 am here, so it was worth being wake until so long hours

I stayed up the whole night, it was VERY stressful. But seeing Trump slowly gain more and more states and break away from Hillary was an exhilarating feeling. And watching the board and everyone in it being so ecstatic and joyous warmed my heart.

In short, best night of my life.

Stayed up until 2. Florida must have change 6 times and I was pooping my pampers the entire time. It was awesome. Me and my buddy voted in O-town though to Make America Great Again.

bump

What state do you live in? My college in California basically exploded out with a giant march yelling "FUCK DONALD TRUMP" and "NOT MY PRESIDENT".
Meanwhile I was with a friend just shitmouthing and listening to Shadillay. It was glorious. I will never forget the tears I saw that day

Same thing happened to me. Sup Forums was saying trump was losing Florida but in the next day I got another reason to live.

Couldn't he have won without Florida though?

One of the best days of my life. I don't think anything can surpass the hype in felt that day.

It was like waking up from a terrible nightmare.
I went in knowing full well that Hillary would most likely win.
So when Trump started to win I was in utter disbelief.
I had to keep checking and checking to make sure that there was no way she could possibly win, even after he won FL, OH, PA, and WI.
I only convinced myself it was all real when Hillary conceded.

I was at work and watched it all..

Whenn Fla came in the hacks on CBS were like WTF?

When PA went red, the blue, then went red and stayed red, they started to shit themselves

It was glorious.

Threads were popping up like crazy to channel energy into Florida and PA.

PA was actually the highlight for me but Florida kept toggling between a few votes of Hillary then a few votes of Trump. Around 76% of votes in, Trump and Hillary were literally one vote of from each other,

It was amazing. Clear from early that drump had a lead and it only got bigger. Cnn hosts lost their shit in disbelief. Clinton camp in tears. Nobody would call it even by 1AM CST even though it was guaranteed. When Trump came on stage at 3:30 it was the greatest moment of my life. He literally took the 3AM call when hillary did not

florida was very nerve wracking because it was very close up until the end when the panhandle votes started coming in. after that, it was a very comfy trump win

It looked like he was losing Florida. He was several thousand votes behind but there were several counties left.
The New York Times had a dial that showed the percentage either Clinton or Trump would win.
As the votes came in for Florida, his chance to win kept going up. It started at 20% or so and ended up at around 60% once it was clear he won Florida. Against all odds, his numbers in Florida overcame Hillary's.
Every few minutes it would continue to rise, to 70%, to 80%, 82%, it was such a rush watching it rise.
By the time it hit 90% it was inevitable Trump would win, I think the final blow was when he won Pennsylvania. Hillary was way ahead of him by 30 points or so because of Philadelphia but the NYT predicted he would still win the state, and he did. At that point he had a >95% chance to win and we knew it really was over.
Overall 10/10 night

It was fan-fucking-tastic.

was here using meme magic to flip WI and PA. Then the song came on here, I knew it was over.
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

The feeling of the board as the shills evaporated and the celebration began was so awesome.

Wasn't Wisconsin the big shocker of the night? When his lead there just would not go away, that's when people started to take a hard look at the midwest again.

i wsa drinking adn tired since i got up at 5 am, got super depressed when florida went blue for the 99th time and went to bed.

woke up to people screaming and then i shitposted til 5 am.

More shock than anything else.
> Media got BTFO watching Hillary go from 80% chance of win to 0%
> Refused to call states at 96% polling because "MUH VOTES, HILLARY GOT VOTES COMING" mean while they were something like 60/40 Trump
> Hillary didn't give a concession speech, supposedly too drunk and or swelled up with tears

The next day, the salt mines opened for business. Business is booming this year.

I was in the sticky for almost 12 hours. Our states were coming in fast, but Florida kept flipping back and forth for like 3 hours before they finally called it. After that, there was no looking back.

It was crazy, as others explained florida changing really put us on edge but once we won that one and then other states. It was a ride seeing TYT slowly fall into denial of what was happening had me diamonds all night not to mention anons were dumping lewd awoooos throughout the entire night so that didn't help. When we won PA and then the entire thing it was like a dream come true I couldn't believe what just happened. The SJW/ liberal tears were the icing on the cake after that I passed out.

Florida sent me over edge going back and forth. I was a nervous wreck through the whole thing. Stayed up until Trump'a victory speech. Had happy puke and then went to bed. It was unlike any historic event I've ever lived through.

I go to college at a major private university in Washington, DC where former ambassadors and establishment government types become professors, and everyone here wants to work at the state department and become the next hillary clinton or Brzezinski type.
Here in the heart of the Washington/educational establishment, the butthurt has been palpable.
Our international relations school was having an election watching event the night of, with two hundred people there. As soon as it started looking like Donald had the edge over Clinton, they literally shut it down and the event stopped and everyone left within ten minutes. As it happened, my facebook became an unending stream of liberal tears, some people actually calling for the electoral college to give it to clinton with that stupid petition and some called for a "revolution."
I'm in the heart of the establishment leviathan here and I have never witnessed such despair, folks.

Got black out drunk with some friends and played Xbox all night.