Who was in the wrong, Sup Forums?

who was in the wrong, Sup Forums?

>shadman

did you just make this post on Sup Forums, see it get deleted, then decided to post it here?
cause i'm positive that's what happened

Arby's.
It shouldn't have closed down.

This nigga gets it

OP for making this shit thread

The author

Dr. Hibbert

>one of the best Zootopia fan artists on the internet uses his skills to draw fucking Chick Tract-tier comics
What a fucking world we live in

fuck off, this comic was pure kino

>Author isnt even majorly pro-life or pro-choice
>he just wanted to make a comic based off situations he had seen in real life
>but with Zootopia

The mod who’s about to delete this thread.

both pro-lifers and pro-choices are retarded anyway. There is no life, it's a fucking fetus. It isn't born yet. There's also no choice. You got pregnant and now you should have to accept the consequences. You can't just back out of anything you don't feel like doing.

so if a women gets raped and impregnated she should just be forced to keep his bastard child?

>"both sides are retarded"
>uses logic that makes him twice as retarded as either side
What did he mean by this?

IT BEGINS

rape is a nonexistent social construct. Woman just beg for cock and when they realize they don't like the guy, they cry rape

>You can't just back out of anything you don't feel like doing.
You didn't think this through at all, did you.

are we gonna have ANOTHER thread arguing about abortion because of a fucking zootopia comic?

Seems like it. Get your popcorn ready before mods delete the thread.

imagine being this much of an incel

it might have gotten moved.

The simplest solution is to have a ""miscarriage"".

We can only hope the mods delete the thread

you say both sides are retarded, but your stance is literally pro life.

If you weren't ready for kids, you shouldn't have had unprotected sex. You can't just act reckless and then rely on backing out with no repercussions your entire life. Step up to the plate and take responsibility for your actions

And in the case of a broken condom or rape?

my stance is for retards to not get pregnant if they don't want kids

spoken like a true virgin

broken condoms are a nonexistent social construct. Men just fuck raw and when they realize they don't like the girl, they cry broken condom

Are you going to give an actual answer or just these bait ones?

In the very specific case of completely unintentional pregnancy caused not by negligence then I lean towards pro-choice.

neither, it was an impasse situation. That's life, it's not about who's right it's finding someone that agrees with you.

ah yes, lets bring out extreme examples of both sides and act like that's 99% of all cases

you fuckers are sad

I remember you from the last thread like this. You're still completely wrong
Its the Womans choice to get the abortion. Who in the fuck are you to decide what someone does with their body?

Its not like anything argued on an Indonesian Underground Rock Farming Club will ever amount to anything

In the case of Nick and Judy, Judy had no right to think like that though. It may be her body but it's his son. He should also have a choice in the matter

Why did you post this? Look what's already happened in this thread, and it's only going to get worse!

I fully agree, but I wasn't talking about the comic abortion

What would have happened if GOD's mom decided to abort him? Did you ever think about what the child might become?

how do you comply with both sides then?
Remember, her wish isnt "I dont want to raise this kid" its "I dont want to give birth to this kid"

...Sup Forums, how does a fox impregnate a rabbit?

they dont
She cheated on Nick and wanted an abortion so he'd never find out

use magnets to remove the baby from the womb

consensually

Take a maternity leave then put the kid up for Adoption.

Fanfiction

We walk into a lot of issues then (that you might be fine with) such as regulations we put on drugs, food, and transgenderism.

Naturally the middle of the road would be to allow all of it but leave it in the persons hands with no outside government help or authority but that rarely works because most people are awful to their lives and body. Yes it's a lose/lose because humans watching over humans can just be as flawed as them watching themselves. You know this might be where higher powers and religion stems from is a means or hope that -something- out there can lead to a better life.

tenderly

That human life inside that womb is also half of another person, and in the case of the comic, it's half of someone supremely willing to take care of it. Judy was a fucking cunt to think that abortion was any proper course of action.

she was far more worried about her job than anything else

which stems from her fear of being crippled by giving birth to the little bastard

you know the answer

>this thread

>there are people that still think judy was in the right
Nick nailed all the right points and all Judy could worry about was herself, selfish cunt.

I mean, shit! The knot alone would rip out her vaginal cavity, not to mention the cervix would rupture from the ejaculation.

how dare she be worried about what giving birth to a hybrid fox/bunny that they didnt plan in the first place would do to her body

We are walking into the cosmetics of what life is at this point.
You and your spouse have fertilized eggs at a clinic, the clinic catches fire and there is a tank with your eggs and a young child. Chances are you will save the canister to ensure your child exists. Naturally you can edit it an make neither related to you and you will likely save the already born child over the canister.

That should be enough to have everyone understand that existences is a lot more complicated than where you count it as a child or embryo. Unfortunately humans have strong need for absolutes in their lives, and the idea of agreeing to disagree and going about our lives with the options open for both causes hell on earth.

What if... Men got pregnant instead?

then they wouldn't be men, obviously

World would be a much more different place than it is now. Also, that's my fetish.

>her body ends up rejecting the pregnancy and miscarries

By that logic killing the fetus is a good thing because it could grow up to be the next Hitler

Go to /trash/ and ask I'm sure they have a few pics explaining it

By choosing to selfishly save herself from possible injury, she robbed someone of a life, shattered one's hopes and dreams, and set the world back one person who could've had a large impact.
She certainly had the right to worry, but she needed to see the larger picture like Nick did

>It's Ribbons/Hair/Never/There all over again.

As in that was how it always work or a sudden change?

If it's how it always work the gender rolls would just have been flip over the last few millennia. Our gender rolls were established because before the industrial revolution it wasn't possible for both to be hunters/providers so naturally the one that had to birth it protected and raised it while the other provided food and shelter. Testosterone and estrogen levels would filp as well basically making everything just like it is now.

Now if you are saying by space magic men became the incubators of embryos today you see a serious drop in birth rates and many men would likely really go their own way since they would then have all the cards of life and the ability to make life without the woman.

there is no "greater good" in these situations
theres no guarantee the kid wouldve amounted to anything special, hell it couldve been a stillborn for all they knew, they didnt even know she COULD get pregnant
if Nick really wanted a kid they couldve adopted or gotten a donor/surrogate - actually safe options that dont involve endangering the woman he supposedly loves

Rabbits birth a fuckload of kids.

Nick forgave Judy after inciting a race war, but baby genocide? Nothing but trouble.

In any other situation the definite worry (I will starve if I don't leave my house) would logically outweigh the potential worry (if I leave, i might get hit by a car). Why is this one any different to you?

please try to read up on what you're actually protesting too because most of the time people have the idea that pro-choice is advocating third trimester abortions. No one performs third trimester abortions unless there's something very wrong happening. Preference abortions are 90% of the abortions, and they're done in the first trimester. that's the little shrimp looking fucker. Frankly I can't quantify that as anything more than potential for life rather than life.

there's also no guarantee the kid wouldn't have amounted to anything, or that he wouldn't have been born fine.
The fact of the matter is that there is no greater good, but there is a larger picture. The world does not revolve around one person. Nick wanted to have a child with the woman he loved, not adopt someone else's kid. Judy had to see this bigger picture and realize that she was merely a small piece of it, choosing to worry only about herself instead of everyone in the picture, was a poor decision on her part

in this situation there was no definite. Everything was potential.

most of that is a fear of getting the short end of the stick. I have a Neet friend that has wealthy parents in the US, he has this double standard where he hates the idea of distributed wealth but wants socialized health care (he has medical issues) naturally his stance is clear, he wants what will get him the maximum benefit without taking away his only bragging point (which saying you are 36 and sucking off your parents tits isn't anything someone would find charming) Abortion and BC have this issue because a woman that doesn't follow either gets her life shaken up a lot faster than those willing to use those means to avoid hardships earlier in life.

Sure unless she had a husband that wanted to keep it.

I'm in favor of third trimester abortion.

>i want to murder our child
>my career is more important than you or child
judy have a pussy she cant do no wrong

I mean, biologically, she had a good point. Even though I think the kid would have looked really awesome, she's really tiny and whatever beast they would've created could possibly damaged her. It's my problem with Superboy or Benjamin Button. We never consider that this monster growing inside her could devastate the womb. At least Twilight did it.

I get the comic played out they didn't even think they could get pregnant but if Judy was that against it shouldn't she be like most women with that mindset and use BC anyway? My wife of ten years is infernal but she still takes BC because the idea of having a kid freaks her out.

"It's okay to cum inside, tee hee. Yo what the fuck why am I pregnant."
Holy fuck, they make books about all the crazy shit you can do in bed, it isn't hard to avoid pregnancy.

They were literally different species. I don't fault them for assuming it wouldn't be an issue.

>My wife of ten years is infernal

I don't think two human beings, one of whom is infertile, is quite on the same level of improbability as a rabbit and a fox.

So is this comic both pro life and pro race mixing? Which audience was the artist trying to get?

The problem is how she reacts to the situation though. Judy doesn't take into account Nick's feelings on the matter even though he's the father. They could've talked things over and even figured out alternatives but she only wanted to point out what bad things might happen to her, as Nick desperately tried to tell her of all the good things that could happen. She had the right to fear, but she also had no right to shut Nick out.
It's even worse because she could've kept quiet about the whole thing but she didn't. She purposely chose to bring the whole thing up knowing it wouldn't end well. What the fuck did she expect? For him to smile as she said she wanted to kill their kid?

"I am against abortion, but for killing babies."

have you seen a video of an actual abortion? it's fascinating how "a bunch of cells" move their little arms in despair while getting squished to "death"

I don't even know where to start.

that was a secondary point she was all about muh career

W-where will you go?

Neither, it's the author inserting a situation he's seen in real life into Zootopia, just because

If it's a legitimate rape the body would shut down the pregnancy naturally.

probably trying to piss everybody
so you haven't, talking about a newfag

What would a half-rabbit/half-fox baby even look like

>defining life based on what's most convenient to the person involved

I mean, why not go and pull the plug on all comatose individuals, while we're at it?

This is why Japan is still number one. They basically have a zootopia manga in that it's a world of animals who have evolved beyond their feral instincts but there's still pred/prey negativity.
The difference being they acknowledge it's real. Don't push the everyone is the same narrative and actively deny cross breeding.
Brilliant manga, to be honest. Rather than use predation as a analogy for scepticism and undue paranoia on predators they use it as an analogy for base human fury and sexual desire among other things.

id still think we should kill the mentally retarded

A lemur.