Why did Rorschach think that Ozymandias was gay?

Why did Rorschach think that Ozymandias was gay?

>how do I read?

>what is: projecting
c'mon user, it's there in black and white

I mean, just look at him

he is a bit faggy

this is the correct answer

Just in case this isn't b8;
Ozzy was wealthy, polite, we'll groomed, intelligent and didn't have a girlfriend. Same reason my dad thought Troy Aikman was gay. If you're not publicly smashing puss on the reg people assume you're queer.

It's pretty obvious from the way he accuses everyone of being gay and hates women, he's deep in the closet and projecting.

i'll just take the liberty to ask an unrelated watchmen question i've been thinking of lately.
why did the comedian have a breakdown when he learnt of ozzys plan?
the only thing i can think of is that he actually thought the plan would work and thereby invalidating his nihilism and making him resbonsible for all the bad shit he's done. but rereading it i feel the book doesn't really support this. what do you think?

I guess the comedian couldn't understand the fact that Ozzy was trying to do it for the greater good, as Blake is just the type of guy who can't comprehend non-evil intentions. So he might have disregarded the part where the bomb would have stopped war, and just seen it as the death of millions for no reason?

His nihilism was ever just an excuse to do whatever he wants.
In truth the idea of thousands of people (AMERICAN) being sacrified to an interdimensinoal psychic alien was horrifying to him.

no idea

I always read it as the Comedian being unable to reconcile the scale and comic book absurdity of Ozzys plan with his understanding of the world.

>boys folder

This. The Comedian was basically the edgy teen equivalent of this superhero world that couldn't handle it when shit really hit the fan.

you're arachnophobic? you must secretly want to fuck spiders

I don't think Rorschach is gay, i think he is just very insecure about his own heterosexuality, the way he grew up with his prostitute mother, i don't think he could love either a male or female after hearing her mother bang the johns.

I also don't think Ozy is gay either, he is just a well groomed man who thinks he is above humanity and thinks he should be our God

not canon
synder is a hack

Maybe I do

EIGHT
LEGGED
FREAK

no his nihilism is his way of coping with the ever present threat of a nuclear apocalypse. he thought his own goverment was crazy or evil enough to kill billions of people and that nothing mattered because everyone would be dead soon anyway.
how do you figure?

imagine it.

8 legs...

7 vaginas.