Operation kill lady gaga's fanbase so hard they die to death

Last thread is kill, lets continue:

Most of Gaga's fanbase is mentally ill god complex teenagers and people who simply "enjoy" her music. It's time to alienate these people further.

We still have Spirit Cooking in our arsenal. I say we use that and call her a closet racist using a picture I will post below, make a fake story for it like they beat the black man and called him a "nigger" for "art". Use any other weapons who have in your arsenal, past freaky shit im 100% positive she's done. trend it using a hashtag, we need to alienate the traitors to our country.

#boycottracistgaga
#boycottgaga

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodtake.com/lady-gaga-charity-scam-born-way-foundation-net-worth-increased-allegedly-not-donating-little-38335
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579040/Lady-Gagas-Born-This-Way-foundation-earned-2-3-million-paid-just-5-000-2012.html
mtv.com/news/1724028/lady-gaga-mom-born-this-way-foundation/
billboard.com/articles/news/469510/lady-gaga-denies-japan-charity-bracelet-scam
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929156/Mom-throws-little-boy-house-packs-suitcase-makes-sign-voted-Trump-mock-election-school.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

humiliate black men "art"

Interesting.

>could prevent

Lady Gaga, constitutional scholar

Link it

>hollywoodtake.com/lady-gaga-charity-scam-born-way-foundation-net-worth-increased-allegedly-not-donating-little-38335

>Is Lady Gaga’s personal charity a scam? Her Born This Way Foundation, an anti-bullying organization, has been accused of hoarding almost all of its $2.1 million in net assets. Despite spending $348,000 on event production and nearly $370,000 on web design, the Gaga-created foundation seems to still have a sizable net worth after only donating $5,000 to needy organizations. But both the singer and her mother, who is the president of the foundation, have denied that the charity is a scam.

tl;dr She takes money claiming to help fags and only helps herself.

Where did you get this picture? Are there more? We need them all. I have 3 pictures of this party so far, this makes 4.

Here's my rare.

fucking gold dude, good find!

>as far as I know they only have a few leaked here and there, speak a lie and say there more shit but she wiped em out cuz she didnt want to be called racist, whipping black men or something for "art"

MA MA MA JWEWISH FACE
MA MA JEWISH FAAACE

It got reported a couple of years ago. We just need to look for more corroborating evidence and meme it into oblivion. Pictures of sad gays crying with text about how Gaga screwed them over would be great.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579040/Lady-Gagas-Born-This-Way-foundation-earned-2-3-million-paid-just-5-000-2012.html

>mtv.com/news/1724028/lady-gaga-mom-born-this-way-foundation/

She also ran a scam Tsunami charity for Japan.
>billboard.com/articles/news/469510/lady-gaga-denies-japan-charity-bracelet-scam

This works

No you don't understand how Sup Forums works.
DO NOT BOYCOTT GAGA
SUPPORT THE RIOTS
Supporting the riots and fueling them will destroy them faster and harder.
When they finally employ force on someones business or home and get BTFO by someone with a gun you'll thank me.
BE SUBVERSIVE.
We need to incite the civil war, where we won't need to boycott, just remove.

>nearly $370,000 on web design
WHAT

We're on a knife's edge right now, If we support the riots they might be considered an ACTUAL real thing, it's better to make it so their movement seems like nothing in the wake of everybody else, confuse and disperse them.

Anyone have the hillary advertisement maker

It's not actually helping them. Think of it has pushing them off a cliff.
We need to be clever with controlling our opposition. We need to make them seem so radical, so out of touch, illogical, and insane that they become fringe or charge into a situation they can't win.

Looks great. Remember to get some sad Lesbians and Trannies too.

I bet her friends designed the website. If we get some autists on this I bet what we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

That's true, that's why making one of their leaders: lady gaga, seem even more out of touch, and if they follow, they're fucked.

Don't support riots. It is their attempt to initialize martial law

You glorius bastards. My meme skills are about C- ,but I have faith in your abilities. Going to a bar now.

Ruining Lady Gaga's career and reputation with the Spirit Cooking connection actually sounds like a really good idea です。

I didn't believe in my heart that so many inbred retarded tiny dick white racist homophobes existed. Now, people like me will be beaten to death in the street by right wing death squads. I don't even fucking know what to tell my wife's 3 year old son. Children of mixed races will be bullied for not being "pure" under a Trump Presidency. Literally shaking right now. Thanks Drumpftards

wait but artpop was a good album

I've already got 20 tweets removed from her profile, yet haven't been blocked

Prolly about to get v&

I'll be making another few threads to keep the wheels moving, a lot of people on Sup Forums right now are trump happening oriented, and i think we need to still be ready to take action against shit like this. Alienating and disenfranchising them and making them look like idiots and psychos even more obvious is how we should step forward.

I voted Trump and you guys are short-sighted morons. This will only prove to them that even their biggest white allies are liers. This will fan the white hate flame. Fuck you empty-headed fuckwits.

>370k on web design

I just checked her website, what the fuck its just a couple pictures and pages of text

Can't have cost more than a few days of work for any competent web designer.

at least TayTay had the decency to not share her political views even under pressure

We should see if there are any public records that the charities had to file. Autism + archives = scandal.

nice try with the volunteer recruiting angle there mr. soros. now lets talk about my compensation...

;^)

We need to send out autist hound division to go sniff that out.

I'm fucking raiding the fuck out her twitter right now can I get some help

nah sounds possible over time.
it is expensive and maybe she's had several different sites amd shit?

Piss off Soros lackey.

keep Sup Forums on tab, we're starting to organize, wait till we get a massive crowd then slash her all together.

Too late I already went for it. I'm like 30 posts it.

Make sure to tweet these pictures @ her fans too especially the black ones

Ok. I see I'm being ignored here. Are we not on the same page with wanting the crybaby liberal SJWs to shut the fuck up and understand how an election works? You're literally BEING what they claim Trump supporters are. You're objectively doing more harm than good for your own cause, you spasticated retards. MSM's lies is part of what pisses us off. So you...want to...spread lies. Like the MSM. Solid goddamned gameplay, /pol.

stealing a few million for a "foundation" and donating 5,000 dollars of it isn't a lie. Literally staring at a black guy forced to stand at a tree and viewing it as "art" is fucked up too tbqh. there's enough here that you don't even have to lie even a little bit.

Hopefully our autist division will see her public records for the foundation at 370,000$ spent on making the website alone.

This is why it's best to disguise ourselves as anti-trump with fake accounts and undermine the protesters from within by making them look absurd.

Guys

@ladygaga

C'mon

Leaving me hanging here

Fine. But don't tear cogs out of the machine to replace them with your own equally twisted cogs. That's just...Fucking stupid.

Oh! This! Much fucking smarter and what I'd expect. Operation Fuck Gaga sounds lame.

I joined you on the twitter mein friend.

How could a Jew not know how lucrative consultancy work is? Jesus Christ

Kill yourself faggot

My dude

Don't these (((artists))) stop and think for a second that perhaps taking part in politics would polarize their fanbase and hurt their careers?

oops, I read that as 37,000. 370,000 is quite a lot actually.

damn her for buying Zappa's house, damn her to heck.

Oh boy...she's a shill for @starbucks

This is gonna be good..

His pants are open he is literally raping you

Of course not. Here's what happens:
They start an art because they love it. Fine, good, whatever.
Their talent is recognized, all good and fine.
The become mainstream. Here's where it goes to shit. "I have SUCH a large platform, being the kind, loving person I am, I should promote positive change." That's fine if you ever do any RESEARCH or broaden your view outside your comfort zone. But stars don't. They're big and famous for a reason! And they would NEVER back a harmful cause! Right, guys!?

This is why I think we aught to make her look like a hypocrite and make their fans actually do some thinking, what does a black girl who is feeling depressed about trump winning feel whe she goes on gaga's twitter and sees her humiliating black people for "art", make her look like the real evil one hiding behind a progressive masks.

but are any of them rare?

celebrities are dependent on the establishment media for relevancy

they will fight to maintain their platform

Go inside and put on some lotion.

I get that. Still think it's gonna backfire. You haven't accounted for SJW mental gymnastics.

Well the mental gymnastics have 2 outcomes:

1: People will realize she's an idiot and leave her
or
2: non-SJW's looking in will look at SJW's doing mental gymnastics over stealing from gay foundation and humiliate nigger art as even more alienated and disenfranchised, effectively removing new folks from joining their "movement"

Her fans are too emotionally attached to her (since supposedly she was bullied and a loser before becoming big and they are too) to care about stupid shit like soul cooking. Keep working on her organization and the corruption as that exposed her as a fake who just manipulated their feelings for profit.

That's true too, I'll be making a thread later on her foundation.

1 per pack.

I pulled a good one

Bump

GEE I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THAT POST

didnt trump win the popular vote anyway?

Lets do this kek has been with us get this done lets start this. destory this jew whore with #racistsgaga

THIS HOUSE AINT F-REEEEEE

Lets do this

>Lady Gaga
More like "Lady Wah wah

Lady haha I'm a pedophile

The more time I spend on here and /b, the more I find mob psychology perplexingly terrible at collective decision-making. So where the fuck did it come from evolutionarily?

Don't worry shill, there's no mob, im the only one doing anything

>98189335
>new thread
>new thread
>new thread

ARE GAGA AND SPIRIT BITCH RELATED???

They seriously look like mother and daughter wtf is noone else seeing this?

>Trump does this, it's okay
>Gaga does this, OMG WHAT A SHIT

Who's the guy with his arm around her?

I not only voted Trump. I early voted Trump. I'm in Tennessee. Call me a shill again, goddamnit. The records already fucking correct. Fuck Hillary RedHerring Clinton.

3/10. Rustled softly.

Ashy Larry?

Shill

I'm not going to make my own thread for this but the video is just perfect
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929156/Mom-throws-little-boy-house-packs-suitcase-makes-sign-voted-Trump-mock-election-school.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

REEEEEE

>SUPPORT THE RIOTS
THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA WHEN YOU ARE THE INCUMBENT POWER - THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF YEARS WORTH OF HISTORICAL PRECEDENT TO DEMONSTRATE HOW COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RETARDED THIS POSTER IS. DUMB FUCK.