Wtf im a furry now

wtf im a furry now

bumping my really good thread

That thing barely has fur, though.

its still an anthropomorphic cat lady that i want to fugg

Any kind of sexual relationship with an extraterrestrial is bestiality, for all participants.
In some sick and nightmarish way, furfags are already prepared for the future.

So you gonna post a source or what?

SW:TCW

what show is this?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars, you pleb.

I think that's the slaver queen that wanted Anakin's dick though I can't be arsed to remember her name. Mirage something?

That's barely furry - diet furry.

This is like calling your a vegetarian for eating a salad once.

Thanks, anons. I never really watched the show, so I'm not surprised I don't remember her. Plus there was a way cuter girl on that show. And Hera's even cuter than her.

Goddamn this whole arc was pure BDSM heaven.

She was certainly into choking.

And suddenly I'm very interested. Please elaborate.

The arc she's involved with is all about slavery in Star Wars. Anakin plays a big part for obvious reasons.

Obviously people see the grimness of slavery and people on Sup Forums see 'oh yeah baby, starve me and force me into intensive labor until my bones shatter'.

>Plus there was a way cuter girl on that show.
True
>And Hera's even cuter than her.
Debatable

>In some sick and nightmarish way, furfags are already prepared for the future.
yfw furfags push into space

Well the other user called it BDSM heaven. Do her, Anakin, Ahsoka or other sexy characters get involved in the slavery? In a sexual way, I mean. And would it be worth a watch just for the lewdness? Also, is this where those pics of Ahsoka in a slavegirl outfit come from?

>Debatable

I don't know about that, user, your picture pretty much seals it: Hera > Ahsoka. Not that Ahsoka isn't great either of course, but I mean choker + bare shoulders, come on.

We always have been, fool. What you call 'furfaggotry' used to be a normal, integral part of human life.

We were here when humanity took its first faltering steps towards actual culture, and we will be here when it reaches for the stars. We are not aliens or outsiders, we are you. You can't change it, only deny it.

I doubt we'd get sex slave stuff that is appealing. It would be utterly immoral to do so.