#consentualanimation

Should male animators be allowed to work on female characters?

Yes. Typically, the best female characters are written AND animated by males.
Funny how that works.

Hell yes.

Obviously if only men are allowed to become top animators it's very likely the best female characters are gonna be made by them

The other way around is the real impending disaster

You have a point

I can't tell if this thread is serious, bait, or just trying to make a joke about how Sugar looks like a man

>Should male animators be allowed to work
no

>a dystopian world in which men cannot make art of women

I'd read that

Unironically a pretty great idea; a bit too on the nose as a central storyline though, it would probably work better as setting color

Should females be allowed to work?

Sure, but that can not be the case when Lauren Faust and Rebecca sugar exist.

>search hashtag
>no results from anyone big or relevant (or at all)

Fuck off

Wait are there results at all?

No, reread the post

No

What's that pic supposed to prove?

How far we have fallen

Those that have tried to ally and virtue signal like a road flair have all burned out.

Don't be that fag that pretends losers like these had any skill or talent before they started saying shit you're too much of a beta to handle hearing.

agreeing with modern antimen feminism is suicide

Some of the most iconic and well written female characters were created by men.

that soyboys are pathetic

Lauren Faust does some good female character writing, don't be a liar.

the creator of wonder womand had two wives, too

Male feminism is panhandling for pussy- at best.

Sugar I understand, but Faust can make some really well written female characters.

The only webcomics anyone remembers that even talk about "femminism" are ran (into the ground) by straight white male authors and the token asian guy.

I'm more interested in the fact that the guy isn't including ANDREW FUCKING HUSSIE in this list, proving once again that homosuck was a mistake

But did he have two knives?

Yes, without paying.

fun fact animation is entirely done in corea and most animators are male

Go back to Sup Forums

that diversity is all about white men getting an advantage over other white men?

Yes

Why not?

What happened to equal opportunity?

What's that? Merit determines who makes it to the top, when it comes down to it?
What a surprise.

I feel like there must be some feminist-utopian novel about this.

user it's bait.

So, when I was on my way to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives.

Let a man like Alex Hirsch work on a female character and you get a retard like Mabel.

Separated at birth?

Sometimes

That's not what he meant and you know it, faglord.

They say if you see your doppelganger, you will die the next day.

Someone tweet this image to Sugar.

There's the whole trope of men writing dimensionless boring female characters but when you let women in to write women characters they end up writing womyn characters.

Men typically write the best female characters but over all we mostly get either of the two extremes

>Corea
I know SK is worst Korea, but at least be nice about it desu

Characters have no gender. They are fictional.

yes
no one has the right tell you what you can or cannot animate. That's a ridiculous question.

Except the government, with their "laws" and "regulations". Pssh.

If by work you mean "cook, clean, and care for her husband and children with no expectation of compensation beyond her family's appreciation for doing her duty as a woman" then sure.

That virtue signaling is a disease. What that pic doesn't tell you is that they're all straight, white (and one asian) SINGLE males.

White knights are usually losers who can't get laid. Which is the reason why they think women as fragile beings made of glass, instead of treating them like human beings.

Arguably Wonder Woman was the creation of both William Moulton and his wife. Its a product of their weird and perverted bdsm sessions.

yes. They do that allready.
Even SU itself has male animators working with female characters.

Both men and women have been lead animators/animation supervisors/designers of characters of their opposite sex. I know this is a meme thread I thought the joke was supposed to be SUgar is a man and shouldn't work on the show, and nobody's joked about that once here but come on.

Is iDubbbz working at CN now?

If both of his wives were pulling their weight in the kitchen, he'd need at least two knives.

She look a like a man!
Hahahahahah.