Why do fans of Crossed hate 100 plus by Alan Moore?

Why do fans of Crossed hate 100 plus by Alan Moore?

They do?

Not edgy enough. People excepted more Rapes from Alan Moore.

Crossed has fans?

That explains a lot

didnt have horse cock

I don't care how bad or edgy crossed looks to normies ,it's one of the few verses that scares the living shit outa me. And why I try my best to be a proficient shooter....just incase.

It was pretty well received man.

It was Spurrier's 100 that was divisive.

How did the virus manage to survive for a 100 years?

A Boss Crossed kept his own cluster of infected alive and trained.

I'm not anti-gun, but you sound like such a fag.

Now, I think it's pretty good. I know my complaint is missing the point, but the difference in language, the whole linguistic drift Alan Moore made up?

It makes my head hurt.

Fucking this. I love Moore’s work and think +100 might be the best thing to come out of Crissed, but damn if the language isn’t grinding my gears. It was tolerable for the forst few issues, but when the series just goes on and on it becomes too much.

I guess you better start posting pages so we can skull this out user.

how is this not /thread?

So what’s the story of Crossed 100 anyways? Why are they taking care of a bunch a crossed babies, or is this one of those “It’s for shock value” covers?

Crossed+100 starts off in the year 2108, after Humanity is slowly starting to rebuild.

But the Crossed menace starts to rear its head again with a lot of twists and turns.

That's not a shock value cover. It's a plot point.

Okay, why the Crossed Babies?

A Boss Crossed in the year 2008 (top caste Crossed who have rational, but still monstrous, minds) is trying to find a way for the Crossed to survive indefinitely because he knows that eventually they'll die out.

He stumbles upon some scientists studying Crossed babies and it's fortuitous because usually Crossed kids don't survive very long. He waits until they've done most of the work rearing them before murdering the scientists and stealing the kids.

It's boring, the stories aren't very interesting, the characters aren't very compelling, and the "post-apocalypse english" gimmick just makes it annoying to read.

Because the script is written in unintelligible future-speak. If I wanted to read a comic that requires a dictionary, I'd be reading Belgian comics instead.

>So what’s the story of Crossed 100 anyways?

It's 100 years after the apocalypse, humanity is rebuilding, but crossed are still around. There's a smart crossed who managed to selectively breed and train others to be able to stay smart. They are still crossed, still capable of violence, still have the virus to infect others and the rashes on the face, but beyond that they are completely normal people.

Then the humans come across them, shit ensues, and you realize that it is so fucking boring that you put down the book.

That's stupid. That's just evil people.

If the crossed attacked your town how long do you think you'd last?

A while actually. No one knows I live here and I hardly leave my tiny house.

Huh....apparently Crossed is coming back

They've solicited a new spin-off of the +100 timeline.

>Crossed+100: Mimic
>(W) Christos N. Gage, Patrick Shand (A) Emiliano Urdinola, Raulo Caceres (CA) Gabriel Andrade
>Crossed is back with a giant-size new series! The world of Crossed +100 was created by Alan Moore and introduced us to an entire civilization and language set one hundred years after the Crossed outbreak devoured humanity. Now Christos Gage delves into that future with MIMIC, as one of Beau Salt’s disciples invades a military base to pick apart the best and brightest. Each issue also has a second feature as writer Pat Shand teams up with artist Raulo Caceres to deliver a chapter of AMERICAN HISTORY X, based on the events Moore spotlighted as key points in the saga.

>more crossed
>it's a 100+ spinoff
Dropped

Christos Gage has done decent work for the series..
Then again, so did Spurrier and even he fumbled with +100. It's a wash, but I'm interested in the American History X back-ups.