New loud house episodes tonight

new loud house episodes tonight
>a fridge too far
>synopsis:Lincoln wages war after his food is filched from the refrigerator
>roadie to nowhere
>synopsis: Luna learns Chunk was like her in high school and worries her ambition to be a rocker is unrealistic.

I heard there's an episode where Leni has a crush on a black guy, is it true?

kys. can you stop fucking /trash/ shitposting for a single thread?

There is a reason why the mods of Sup Forums keep us from their pure Christian board. What we really need is a /cog/

damn its gone to the point where they dont show "created by". damn

oh, its the furfag shitposter from /trash/ that made a thread just to bitch about /tlhg/. lmao

I'm actually the opposite of that. Sifting through the furfag shit to look at the likes of /tlhg/ and /sug/ is not fun.

anyway, now that this is a Sup Forums thread we wont be having any of those shit /trash/ BLACKED memes

so not having to deal with those degenerates for a while will be good

I know it's gonna be a 10/10 when my sweet lovely Luna is the center of the episode.

i should have mentioned in OP, no lunafags. its the reason i put a fridge too far as the title card OP

I, ANONYMOUS FROM Sup Forums, NOT DIO, do no approve this OP.

I hope the Homeschooling episode has a lot of Lola in it, but maybe it'll be a general family episode.

>misha
>hopes for lots of lola screen time to beat off
what a shocker

She's a qt pa2t

Yeah...enjoy your shit-child

i only watch this show for luan loud,
i am sinful guy

cant blame ya there pal

yes, seeing as she is one of the 2 worst parts of the show.
she and luna are the absolute WORST sisters. everytime luan opens her mouth its cringe.

and luna... uhhg, everything about her is disgusting and boring.

not like best girl: pure cinnamon roll.

She's an eggscelent character, no ones else has the yokes like her, she really cracks me up, but I should probably stop egging you on since you seem like you're boiling mad, I'll just scramble before you poach me

>Lenifag

shut the fuck up luan, get off Sup Forums.
i literally say 'shut the fuck up luan' out loud almost everytime she makes a "joke"

wait, no, I meant yolks.

Yes, because Leni is sooooo great!
>pic related
She would do this!

Fuck you! Luna is Great!!!

>i literally say 'shut the fuck up luan' out loud almost everytime she makes a "joke"
You're definitely on the spectrum. You're so autistic that when you talked to the TV it muted you instead.

well, i wouldn't buy tide's death candy pods for my wife to make the innocent mistake of eating.

Luna's music is so out of tune that Hellen Keller asked for earplugs

>its the reason i put a fridge too far as the title card
You're a bad person. Go fix it.

i know that the roadie episode is going to end with the "follow your dreams!" message.
but i would like it so much more if chunk was just like "yeah, what you're doing will never work and its pretty stupid."
just getting to see luna devastated, and her spirit broken... that would be a good episode.

Says this, knowing full well Luan tells jokes so bad that every time one is told, George Carlin rolls in his grave!

You're waifu is so stupid that when the tide rolls in she checks for laundry

Loud House?

>girl's show
>filled with waifus
really jogs the noggin

The 80s called, they asked why you went fishing for a waifu in their garbage bins.
Even NAMBLA would have disowned you

Disavowed you I mean

Has anyone heard from savino since the shit went down and whether TLH is getting renewed?

God bless this Luanfag he's hilarious

Well at least I'm not acting like a reject from the 90's who even Carrot Top is actually funnier than!

Just goes to show that unlike Luan herself, a Luanfag can "actually" use effort and be funny!

How can you say something bad to this cutie?! You all disgust me!

He’s basically disappeared from the internet since the incident, but the show is still continuing.

This is a SoL kids show, not your life.

It's not hard at all to be funnier than luan since she's incredibly unfunny

>This is a SoL kids sho
So what, show has been willing to include harsh but true lessons in the show like you should sometimes stay out of fights and just let them pass in the past, I fail to see how a lesson that you won't always be able to follow your dreams be a bad thing

I like when I there is a new episode on my birthday.

He's saying that that's just not going to happen, it's as simple as that.

anybody recording the episodes today?

Someone probably will

We won't find out till March if it's renewed for a season 4. Meanwhile they still have season 3 to finish airing

We won't find out till march what will happen to the show now that sullivan and others are allowed to go unrestricted without chris savino there to keep them in check

He issused an apology on his Facebook, then fucked off.

So he's already throwing in the towel he has any kind of a future in animation. That's just fucking great, no ability of any kind to defend what he created.

>liking a dyke

>Not wanting to fuck a dyke so hard she'll lose to the dick and become bisexual for great threesomes

Well march is when the tv networks announce series renewals/cancellations. By then the shows season 3 ratings will be set in stone so that will decide whether or not they'll take a risk on the show's current staff or put it out of it's misery.

So we get to witness the crash and burn at the end and it all ends with cancellation? That's just wonderful

You sound pretty sure of yourself.

More often than not a show crashes like heidenberg when the creator leaves. Take a look at post movie spongebob if you want to see what the show could turn out as.

heh

>heidenberg

Yes, I realize I spelt it wrong but my point still stands

>just fapped to that big cock lucy futa on the booru
>new eps tonight
Nice.

You thought it was called the Heisenberg, didn't you?

>not liking dyke to rock out with

ROCK ON BRO!

I miss him bros.

Lincoln grows up to become dictator of the United States, how does his family react?

LunaBros unite!!!

GET HYPED FOR OUR GIRL, LUNA'S EPISODE !!!

>LunaBros
Anyone who would call themselves that would have to be an absolute Lunatic

Yeah! All 4 of you.

GODDAMIT CARLOS!

Fine...I guess the old fashioned name LunaFags will suffice.

A fridge to far
>Lincoln hides the fridge in Clyde's house
>the sisters pay Clyde sexual favors to use the fridge
>CRAMPED INSIDE THIS TINY SPACE

>98189035
Someone lost an autist. /trash/ come collect your garbage.

Anyone else following the Luna the Rapist comic?

You're probably going to hate this.

I like how if you still the image her smile is at an impossibly high position on her face.

Is it wrong that I feel worried for people that have been exposed too much to Sup Forums's Sup Forums,/e/,/aco/ and most anime boards?

It was bound to happen.

You can feel however you want to feel about how people waste their time here.

>abuse

What a fag.

Get out of here Swain

It's nothing new or interesting. Both literally in that he's just redrawing a comic that's been done before, and figuratively in that it's just another "hurr durr edgy incest blabbity bloo" thing that I just don't care for anymore.

This is a young house appliance.

>Uncharted2.jpg

A pure Luna is a great Luna.

She's pretty cute!

Why is it so funny to watch the Loud girls make pigs out of themselves like this? And I mean funny funny, not haha just for laughs funny.

Random reminder that there is nothing wrong with smears.

Hot.

You have the shittiest taste possible misha

They're the best

yes

>Don't ever talk to my or my daughter ever again