Regular Show: every episode is the same lolrandumb bullshit. Also the MC pines for a girl he'll never get

>Regular Show: every episode is the same lolrandumb bullshit. Also the MC pines for a girl he'll never get.
>Gravity Falls: 90% of the show is monster of the week bullshit, mabel is shit. Also the MC pines for a girl he'll never get.
>Adventure Time: lolrandumb bullshit, constant retcons(Finn loses a arm, then he gets it back, then it loses it. Jake has kids I wonder how this will affect the show, oh wait they're adults now, etc.) Also the MC pines for a girl he'll never get.
>Starvs: Shipping and Deus Ex Machina
Why does Sup Forums worship these shows while trashing cartoons that have good stories, good character development, good worldbuilding and good songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMV-5TsxzUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay faggot, what are some examples of good shows?

I wish there was more Jermain after the house burned down

Wouldn't it be amazing if you knew what "retcon" meant, instead of using the word incorrectly and pretending it applied to what you're saying anyway?

>Doesn't even trash the shit show that is Steven Universe

Come home, white man.

OP confirmed for filthy SUfag, he's an idiot. Abandon thread.

There is, he's in Orb and Abstract.

>lolrandumb bullshit
This isn't even true for AT or Regular show
>AT constant retcons
None of the things you list are even retcons, there are actual retcons in the show and you list events you don't like instead
>Also the MC pines for a girl he'll never get
So? Why is this even a bad thing?

>cartoons that have good stories, good character development, good worldbuilding and good songs?
I'd say name one, but I already know the type of shit you'd mention.

Yes, and those are one of better episodes.
But before the titular episode he had an excuse to not show up with the main duo, after he just disappeared.

He's not as close to F/J as they are with each other.

i know, it makes me a little sad

Because Sup Forums doesn't need a reason to crap there pants about everything, apparently. A chunk of the time it's just shit posters spewing bullshit that can be corrected by anyone who actually knows the show.

>just spewing bullshit
when?

Mordecai got all the fucking ladies. He got Margaret, CJ, Starla, that chick when he was practicing kissing in the store, that other chick at the new years party (albeit briefly)

that guy was a chad, OP. Did you even watch the series outside 2 episodes? RS is the least lolrandom CN show I can think of, you're either using the term wrong or just believing anything that isn't mundane and boring as fuck is lolrandom, because lolrandom's main usage refers to Gumball tier stuff where they make wacky fucking anime faces for no reason or speak in weird ways, YeAuh and Ooooohh and lolrandom, they're character "catchphrases" like you're fired and my mom

>YeAuh and Ooooohh and lolrandom
*aren't lolrandom

As someone who has some knowledge about what goes into making Steven Universe, you can pretty clearly see where people are just a. hilariously misinformed, or b.spewing bullshit.

I repeat myself. When?

Lets put it this way, you have someone who knows what goes into making a cartoon the boarders, the animation company etc. Then you have someone who doesn't know these things but throws false facts as if they were law, it happens plenty, I don't claim to be an expert on anything, but it doesn't take one to notice when someone is not telling the truth.

So, you have nothing to say other than "trust me I'm right."

Sure, bye.

Op confirmed faggot with dick-breath from all the dicks he sucks

n-no guys! we're just the wrong 3 people

>every episode is the same lolrandumb bullshit
Except no it isn't. At least the first seasons weren't as far as I'm aware.

>Slacker park workers Mordecai (an anthropomorphic bluejay) and Rigby (an anthropomorphic raccoon) use a magic keyboard (left behind by a wizard who was urinating in a bush) to give them anything they want, but things take a turn for the worst when they accidentally use the keyboard to send Skips (a yeti and the park's resident handyman) to the moon they must find a way to get him back before the moon monster destroys him.
>When Mordecai and Rigby are assigned to set up chairs for a birthday party, they choose to play an old arcade game instead and accidentally unleash a chaotic villain from the game and must defeat it before it destroys the park.
>Mordecai and Rigby work overtime in order make extra money to buy tickets to a concert, but then blindly make a deal with a giant coffee bean and its Japanese translator that quickly backfires on them.
>Rigby steals instructions from "Death Kwon Do" on how to perform a powerful punching move in order to beat Mordecai at a game where he always gets punched. But it backfires when Mordecai discover his secret and use a block move to counter the powerful punch.
>Mordecai and Rigby plan to throw a surprise birthday party for Skips so they can eat free cake, but realize their accident ruins Skips ritual to stay immortal.
>Mordecai and Rigby get trapped in a meat locker while searching for hot dogs after Rigby sets them on fire with too much oil. They meet talking hot dogs who agree to help them, but their real goal is to eat them instead.
>Mordecai buys a new cologne to attract Margaret, but instead attracts a gang of troublemaking unicorns and must find a way to get rid of them.
1. MCs do completely normal thing
2. Something random and nonsensical shows up
3. The MCs have to find some way of getting rid of it
4. The thing has been banished and the episode ends

There are good cartoons airing right now?

>So? Why is this even a bad thing?
If you think Betacai, Finn The Cuck or Dipshit catching oneitis and then crying when they fail makes for good television then you have bad taste my dude.

It isn't random just because it isn't realistic.

Do you want kids' cartoons to be about filing taxes?

>Just describes episodes
>things progress in an incredibly exaggerated but rather logical fashion
>its lolrandumb
God you're retarded.
>Something random and nonsensical shows up
Something relating to their poor choice of actions shows up as a consequence to what they've done

>The MCs have to find some way of getting rid of it
>Characters solve a problem they have
>This is a bad thing

It's amazing how you can make anything sound formulaic if you describe it vaguely enough.

1. Be born
2. Consume Food and Oxygen
3. Grow
4. Die

Fucking people are unoriginal.

>everything is lolrandum
It seems the retarded anti-TTG fag is now shitting on other cartoons. Please, kill yourself

Steven Universe makes Gravity Falls & Star vs. look like absolute garbage (especially Star vs.), even while its quality has diminished
Haven't watched the other shows

We know it's you.

Being better than GF or SVTFOE isn't some great feat, both shows are shit. SVTFOE is literal trash.

>Regular Show
First few season were OK, i guess, then formula started getting stale and Betacai went full force
>Adventure Time
First 2,5 seasons were ok-ish. Then it went to shit with new useless characters, abrupt plots etc. Every time I tried to get back to see if it improved, I was met with a tsunami of autism
>Gravity Falls
Great premise squandered. Mabel is shit, most of the runtime is attempts at humor, almost nothing is serious. It;s like watching modern Marvel cartoons, which are also on Disney, btw
>Star Vs
Premise had some promise, but it was quickly thrown in the gutter by stupid writing, nonsensical (in a bad way) world and again, too many attempts at humor

·Misadventures of Flapjack.
·Gumball

Gumball is shit now

Because Sup Forums is full of manchildren desperate for any cartoon, not just good cartoons. They're overly enthusiastic for middling cartoons like these because they're the best they can get, and if they were scrutinized as closely as they deserve, the Sup Forumswards would have to face the reality that there are no ongoing cartoons worth fanboying over

Shows can't always strike gold, but when they do, it's always worth the wait.

>Megas XLR: two dudes hang out with a girl, girl is obviously the more level headed one, but her skill in a mech is completely below Coop's unorthodox style, no romance BS, just comedy and action all the way

Also, bruce Campbell.

These are the best cartoons right now

The left 2 are literally shit, the 3rd is okay, but will probably go the way of Harvey.

>Regular Show
Two first season were great, Mordecai's romance drama in season 6 ruined the show.

>Gravity Falls
Two seasons is enough to enjoy this show, less romace drama but more story lore.

>Adventure Time
Same with RS two first season were great, in later seasons went shit especially in season 4 & 6, but I stopped care about this.

>Star Vs
Season 3 was mistake actually, they dropped sub-plot about Star's confession and both Star and Marco acted like this confession never happened, almost 7 eps were focused on romance drama (Star and Tom get back together, Jackie break up with Marco, Marco suddenly having a crush on Star). This pissed me off so much how dissapointing the writing is.

>TTG
C'mon, dude.

>not liking FW
>falling for the "TTG is bad" meme

What is the "Harvey way:?

Barely any airings, long hiatuses, canceled quickly.

But it only began airing in my country and it's such a good show.

>trashing cartoons that have good stories, good character development, good worldbuilding and good songs?
Only Barneyfag does that

Except that show is actually GOOD.

You faggots live to thrive in mediocrity yet when something good is in front of your eyes always cry fucking heresy.

>Thinking AT and RS is shit
>Yet likes SU

OP just stop.

If you chaff away the townie episodes and keep the plot related episodes in tact it is a 10/10 series.

>constant retcons(Finn loses a arm, then he gets it back, then it loses it. Jake has kids I wonder how this will affect the show, oh wait
not one thing you listed is a retcon

>Misadventures of Flapjack

I watched an episode of it once. It's simply too childish.

>veggibullz
>Bubby!
>MUH CANDY

This is objectively false and you know it.
Aside from the fact that townie/filler bullshit is what a solid 80% of the show is, the story has fuckloads of missed potential thanks to the fact that Steven has to be the main character and we're forced to be left in the dark about every single detail until we maybe learn one bit of information 20 episodes later.

I was chomping at the bit during seasons 2 and 3 for the show to start having space adventures, but now that it's happening I'm not sure it's an improvement...

Gumball is monstrously overrated. Every episode is extremely predictable and they rely on every generic cartoon plotline imaginable. Not to mention the main characters are just fucking awful.
Gumball is goes past being so stupid that it's funny, and is just frustrating. He's whiny, he's an asshole, he never learns anything, and he's rarely funny.
Darwin doesn't really have much of a personality and just kinda follows Gumball except for the "I'm tired of being the sidekick/nice guy/etc." episodes.
Anaise is a slightly less whiny Lisa Simpson.
The mom is your standard "strong independent woman who don't need no man" wife character, literally the only thing of note about her is that sometimes she gets really angry.
The dad is an even more standard "dumb fat dad" character.
Besides that, all the show relies on is the occasional reference to pop culture thing or fourth wall break that normies fall in love with. The only reason people say TAWoG is a good show is because they only watch the twenty second clip of the only unique joke in an entire episode.

Let's just hope I'm wrong then. I also like it, and can't wait for new episodes.

What the fuck, how is Flapjack different from early AT? Literally the same people worked on these shows

That Fire Princess vs Ice King Episode ruined Adventure Time

Flapjack is anything but childish.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMV-5TsxzUA

>Hartman
>not the pinnacle of mediocrity

So what is you’re definition of a good cartoon or at least one worth fanboying over?

I don’t get it.
How did Hartman go from being not well liked to Sup Forums literally sucking his dick at every turn?

I think they're joking, it's not like Hartman has made especially amazing shows unless you're a Danny Phantom-fag

Even then, the good parts of DP were from other writers. Once they left, the show shat the bed.

You'll have to do better to impress me

This
You know it's bad when a fan made comic does it better than the actual episode itself.

>missing the point of episode
i mean, the end with bubblegum princess is funny, but that's it

>missing the point of episode
And what was the point oh wise one?

Megas XLR truly was too good for this world.

that finn was a horny teenager and not a mature adult

>Gumball is monstrously overrated
If you're judging it by the story and characters sure. But nobody watches Gumball for that, they watch it for the art direction and meta humor. And no other cartoon in history does those things as well as Gumball does.

Gravity Falls hype revolves around it being the best Mystery Cartoon or Lore Cartoon, but there are plenty of cartoons that are just as good or better in those categories, so a person can say that Gravity Falls is overrated. When another cartoon can do what Gumball does better than Gumball then you can say it's overrated but until then it deserves to be considered first of it's class.

>not a mature adult
Like Cinnamon Bun?

But that was addressed in the show. When CB was half-baked he behaved like a dumb-dumb. When Flame Princess' heat finished baking him, he matured.
Also FP thought as half-baked CB as a friend, not a partner until he matured.

>they watch it for the art direction and meta humor
>meta humor
The meta humor of Gumball is awful and pretty much everyone hates it right now. The art is shit now too

>And no other cartoon in history does those things as well as Gumball does.
Oh, you are the retarded Gumballfag.

>constant retcons(Finn loses a arm, then he gets it back, then it loses it. Jake has kids I wonder how this will affect the show, oh wait they're adults now, etc.)
That is not what retcon is user. Learn the meaning of words.

OP what is a good cartoon in your opinion? List em.

Finn losing his was suppose to be a dramatic character development. Instead he got it back in the stupidest way possible. Making the fact he lost his arm completely meaningless.
Jake having kids and raising them was suppose to be character development. Instead they instantly grow and and nothing changes. Making it completely pointless.
>(in a film, television series, or other fictional work) a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events,
While the events themselves didn't change, the meaning and impact of the events did. So they're retcons in spirit even if they don't fit the exact definition. But if you have a better word for it then I'll use that word.

>The meta humor of Gumball is awful
Compared to what?
>pretty much everyone
Who is "everyone" and why does their opinion matter to you?
>The art is shit now too
Compared to what?

>thinking people are memeing at you when they are genuinely concerned
TTG isn't just bad, it's a garbage fire

>the
many people think TTG is annoyingly lolsorandumb don't assume that it's 1 guy, this guy probably either hates most shows or is trying to piss everyone off