Characters that would fit a comic book superhero universe

The crooked man and all the demons of the Conjuring universe would make great antagonists for john constantine.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/conjuring-2-spinoff-crooked-man-works-1012702
batman-news.com/2018/01/04/walter-hamada-dc-films-president/
youtube.com/watch?v=JHImG_wpxVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Crooked Man had no real reason to be in that movie and I still dont understand where he came from, but goddamn if that motherfucker wasnt delightfully odd.

>goddamn if that motherfucker wasnt delightfully odd.
Fun fact. The conjuring series is a more profitable cinematic universe for WB than the fucking DCEU. That’s why the crooked man getting a spin off movie and WB put the Conjuring team in charge of future DC films. To rub salt in the wounds. The conjuring is a low budget Christian horror film series that turns in a billion dollar profit. Yet justice league couldn’t make a billion. hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/conjuring-2-spinoff-crooked-man-works-1012702

batman-news.com/2018/01/04/walter-hamada-dc-films-president/

He was a decoy villain. The evil demon nun was using an old man's soul to act as a smokescreen for her evil deeds.

They got put in charge because they make films under budget and produce huge amounts of revenue for WB; no other reason. But I'm sure that will change once all the execs start pouring into the room to add their two cents on what needs to be done or changed. It's why people are still so adamant about Snyder; you either loved him, or hated him, but no one wanted to see his vision destroyed in Justice League by Whedon of all people.

Ray Donovan would work good as Kingpin's lacky. For a non-superhero show he can take a comical amount of blows to the head before he goes down, he's amoral and comes up with amazingly complex schemes that usual work.

He would make a good Captain America or Spiderman villain.

The Crooked Man's design was too good for a Conjuring movie. He really should've been in something better and as the main villain.

The warrens will always be hacks, and i hate how these cheap jump sacre films are giving those two lying scumbags more notoriety. Crooked man is a cool design DESU

People who hated him were happy to see his "vision" be removed by literally any director who would take the job. People who love him... I dunno, they've got brain tumours or something.

Crooked man looks like he would enjoy pleasure toast

If all demons looked as crazy and had good fashion sense as him, then hell doesnt sound that bad of a place to live.

nigga would give the Hulk trouble in a fight

speaking of which
would Pennywise be good in DC?
Maybe as a Green Lantern villain?

>Spider-Man

That’s a funny way of saying Iron Man. Seriously just make him an extension of the whole Extremis thing.

Anything I have to say about the Conjuring movies can probably be encapsulated in this post. Really not into them, but dat Crooked Man.

the thumbnail looks like someone's "gritty live action one piece" reimagining

That's already a gritty reimagining of a dear.

>low budget Christian horror film series that turns in a billion dollar profit.

>The warrens will always be hacks, and i hate how these cheap jump sacre films are giving those two lying scumbags more notoriety.

'Murrica marks the beat, and the world dances to it. That's why The Comjuring it's a success.

Reminds me of the Look-See

>but no one wanted to see his vision destroyed in Justice League by Whedon of all people.

I take it you only read what shows up on Sup Forums? Social media exploded with joy that Synder was unplugged from the series and didn't give a fuck who was put in just that he was gone.

Yes. While I feel he'd be a better fit for Constantine a case could be made for Pennywise to be a rogue for any major League member. The Big Three especially.

Nah. His family and brothers would get undue sceeentime. But I'd willingly acceptable a one shot with Donovan expy that's thoroughly unhinged by the likes of Bullseye, Moon Knight, Elektra, The Hand, Daredevil and especially Fisk. Have him super worried that his life is forfeit with the likes of Frank Castle roaming about like an unchecked tiger.

>'Murrica marks the beat, and the world dances to it. That's why The Comjuring it's a success.
Im sorry but i dont quite understand your point? Why is watered down horribly written shit thats ruining horror a success? Because normalfags have no sense of what makes a good movie?

Most people think whedons a bad writer and think hes just as bad/worse.

I'd kinda like to see what a character like Constantine, Hellboy or Dr. Strange would make of Bob (or Judy) from Twin Peaks and the Black Lodge in general.

He's already kind of a more sane Two-Face, so he may work as a substitute for any of the Robins or Batgirl.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHImG_wpxVw