i'd pronounce it like
>kai-mah-man-dah nnn-goh-zi ah-dee-chee
but i'm a mush-mouthed redneck

Like a monkey would

Really forced cognitive action.

To quote a brilliant yugoslav from another thread "Charmander from Uganda"

>Buzzfeed

i define that comment racist shitlord

In all seriousness do they not realize identity politics cost them this election?

Leftists will never learn tbqh.

The best option is to put them out of their misery.

Pfft, they thrash and wail but the comments sections are all redpilled as fuck. The people aren't afraid anymore.

Also why is Chimp-Amanda the expert on racism? I'll bet she isn't even a lesbian transgender!

We should stop racism, but because the color of your skin, you can't define racism.

Even the captcha knows what's up

>buzzfeed

Completely agree. It's good that they're not learning anything. If they change and begin to have an open debate then people might be less swayed by trump le pen etc. These people are our greatest asset. We get energy from SJWs

Chimpanzee Negro Ape

How is it possible that just about everyone hates SJWs, yet they keep being able to implement their agenda? is the democracy just a sham?

So it's not racist if you racially persecute and judge others based on their skin if it's white?

>bix nood

YAASSSSS QUEEENN SLAYYYYYY

Nazi a dicky

Chimiganga Nazgul Adachi

The fuck kind of "logic" is that?

>can represent themself in the media
>can silence whites any time in mainstream media
>"racism" ,"sexism" and "misogony" are litaeral veto arguments ,even it has nothing to do with the topic
>"OMG GOD. BLACKS ARE OPRESSED. HOW CAN YOU DENY INSTITUTIONAL RACISM? IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME."

Why do niggers love stealing shit from other races and claiming it as their own, and then calling the other race racist and screeching for them to go away

>Chim-mee Nuh-Chong-uh Uh-Dick-Ee

>Chimamanda

Chimamamanda sounds insufferable.

Buzzfeed is one of the most horrendous cysts of warped reality that thoughtlessly injects its gross misinformation of delusion and fear for it's own well-being and moral status so that it may fester forever onward as a putrid cancer on the system of human achievement

The funny thing is, white men did actually define what is and isn't racist through via post-modern thought. They gave Ms. Charmander and all her friends the definitions of racism and sexism that they use

>is the democracy just a sham?
Media.

Media controls the narrative.

>Buzzfeed
theonion.com/article/kidnapped-journalist-forced-explain-isis-captors-w-54485

What's her definition of racism

Why stop it. They are going to lose if they keep doing it

(((white)))

racism = Privilege + power
But only when it's convenient, so in white majority countries, and not sub saharan africa

Look at her in that screenshot, rolling her eyes, sneering. She was so disrespectful to him. People like that have no place in public discourse. Yet the left champions her rudeness and inability to have a meaningful conversation as "brilliant."

I'm gonna have a guess it goes something along the lines of You can't be racist against whites because racism = oppression + power and KILL ALL WHITE MEN.

It is my found belief that these intersectional feminists one day intersect their collective mouths with shotgun barrels.

Chimichanga Benghazi LionelRichie

>uses a buzzword to shut down actual discussion

>Brilliant

I feel like framing this.

Ok.. but we still get to define who the president of America is.

Get fucked.

I know. These people are America's greatest allies. They're going to secure 2 terms for Trump.

They honestly believe that.

Thanks Jews.

Burn down the liberal universities when?

Who?

kek

The onion nails it once again.

Thanks jews

And never point out that white people are in the minority world wide.

I would call her Amanda and watch her head get so hot her purple towel boils off

Hillary bought the onion early on in this election cycle. Stop liking it immediately.

Liberals aren't leftist. Liberals use identity politics to distract the masses from the economy.

video
youtube.com/watch?v=eloHoAvArCo

>In all seriousness do they not realize identity politics cost them this election?
no, not yet anyway

If privlege + power is racism does that mean if I'm an unemployed poor powerless white trash alcoholic and she's a succesfull lawyer or whatever, that she's the racist?

>NEVER
>INTERRUPT
>YOUR
>ENEMY
>WHEN
>THEY
>ARE
>MAKING
>A
>MISTAKE

NO NO NO
whites are ALWAYS the priveleged, not only in white countries, but also in the world

THIS IS LITERAL WHAT COST THEM THE ELECTION HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.

KEEP TREATING WHITES LIKE MINORITIES AND BE SHOCKED THEY VOTE LIKE MINORITIES. LOLOLOL

>Whites can't define what racist means

Oh but we can and DID, we invented the dictionary AND the word racist

I like to call it "doubling down on dumb". But my colloquialisms as a FUCKING WHITE MALE aren't wanted. I'll just sit here waiting for the landslide midterm elections. Let them devour themselves. Let them keep pushing away the white, blue-collar, Rust-belters.

We will just keep mining salt until 2018.

I suppose she gets to define what logic is too and logic is her +opnion = being right?

bix nood

yup

because it is a evolutionary tactic that claims everything for itself and make other people die out by only allowing them to smaller and smaller parts of the world

Who cares the more important question is, why is that nigger not in chains?

The irony

this is too good

n i g r e s s

how does someone so lacking in critical thinking become some sort of "intellectual"

What a surprise, modern literature's diversity hire is intellectually lazy. Didn't see that coming.

Chipamama NigNoog Adaishi
Also
>Colour purple
Jesus fucking christ they're not even trying to hide it.

You can't be oncologist if you've never had cancer. You can't be a gynecologist unless you're a woman. You can't be a.... etc

This is going to be their end. They're not recognizing the core issue as to why millions of Americans voted for Trump. Themselves.

Instead they are doubling down, Soros is shooting them in the foot with the riots too. This shit drives moderates to the right side faster than anything we can say or do.

>kai-mah-man-dah nnn-goh-zi ah-dee-chee
I'm one of the coastal elite; this is pretty close to how I'd pronounce it.

The only place I'd differ is on the middle word, Ngozi. I'd pronounce it with a glottal stop between the n and the goh-zi, so something like Nuh'goh-zi

the irony is almost too bittersweet sometimes

>the irony is almost too bittersweet sometimes
>Implying nigs will get that

How can they be so tone deaf? It's this nonsense that drive people to vote for Trump in the first place.

>Brilliantly
>If you're not A you can't define B
>Brillant

When we will meme magic Buzzfeed out of existence

Sneeze while trying to say Christmas. You'll get close enough.

I've seen the Charmanda in real life.

Its amazing to me that she (who has written tons on niggers being niggers and radical islam in her books) still defends the whole situation.

It just goes to show that intelligence doesn't always mean they what's best for them.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dumb cunts haven't learned a thing.

kek, these liberals are literally shoving white racial identity down normie throats and they don't even realise it. Everytime they play the "you don't get an opinion because your white" card, it redpills a few more of us.

*chimp noises*

And they wonder why they lost

>he thinks nigger has three syllables

This, this isn't surprising.

Yeah, she's actually pretty damn smart and a good writer. Purple Hibiscus is a good read. So I'm surprised she'd make such a dumbass blanket statement like this.

Jesus, the comments are even worse.

Will they ever get it?

Because niggers get special treatment

And they're still saying shit like this.

You think they would've learned by now, but they haven't.

>(((Trotsky)))
>White

I'd be surprised if Trump doesn't get re-elected in 4 years if they keep this up.

>toothless hillbilly southern motherfuckers
Does this cunt know that Trump could not have won on the southern vote alone?
Also, what does being toothless have to do with anything? Are the 'toothless' black people ineligible to vote?

Do they not realise this type of shit is what delivered the Presidency to Trump?

As a Hispanic I say he´s not racist.
No more arguments.

cuz their right. White people will be on the plantations soon

its the usual

>we're so oppressed
>you can't be racist to whites
>no whites have ever been racially discriminated against

she says this as she is like a multi millionaire with a yale degree being broadcast to millions on a world wide broadcasting platform, sounding real oppressed, the shackles have truely been put back on by this trump presidency..

Have you ever considered youre the one whose wrong? Maybe as a white male you actually lack a perspective that these people are insisting is legitimate but you reject it because you cant access it in your direct experience?