Reminder to boycott hotel transvlyvania 3 for putting mavis in a disgusting one piece instead of a bikini

Reminder to boycott hotel transvlyvania 3 for putting mavis in a disgusting one piece instead of a bikini

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/98169783/#q98170324
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_THIVArrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take your shit taste elsewhere

If anyone has shit tate its you for liking one pieces

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/98169783/#q98170324

I answered this query yesterday.

That sounds reasonable.

They are good for displaying camel toe.

Hey, she's a wife AND a mother now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_THIVArrM

Thats not the reason. Its more have to do with sony being prudish faggots that dont want to show a womans sexy belly
Lol no one cares about camel toe

Disregarding this Hotel Transylvania shit anyone who prefers two piece over a basic one piece has shit taste.

Only puritain conservatives or tumblr feminists prefer ugly one pieces. How anyone can find those things sexier then a bikini is beyond me

Her ass looks better in a one piece than it would in a bikini.

Exposed legs and skin tight swimsuit are plenty sexy. Exposed midriff just makes for shitty looking attire.

Gooks seem to understand that when peddling their k-pop whores.

>Implying I can’t beat off to a one peice

We live in modern times user, it ok to be a faggot

>Exposed midriff just makes for shitty looking attire.
user, with that statement you confirmed to have the most dirt level taste of anyone on this site. You completly disgust me
Only faggots like one pieces

You have pleb tier taste.

>You have pleb tier taste.
You like one pieces, your not allowed to call anyone elses tastes bad excepts your own

If you can't support your waifu wearing shit you find ugly you don't deserve to see her.

No, i demand my waifu be sexualized and made to wear a bikini. Fuck this prudish one piece crap

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Why not fucking both

its a kids movie what do you expect cant show too much skin

A bikini isnt too much skin, the fact that idiots actually believe this shows how much weve gone backwards in the past few years

>Was recently pregnant
Of couse she's gonna wear a one piece, she probably still has stretchmarks

Don't kids see people in bikinis at any pool/beach?

Every cartoon is like this. It's just easier to animate a one piece suit.

>draw the outline of the body
>color in the swimsuit over the torso
Done. A bikini is more complicated to draw and display from different angles. I myself have never been good at drawing breasts in a bra/bikini top. It's quite tricky actually.

Thats a bullshit excuse and you know it. Cartoons never seem to have a problem having bikinis until recently, and even then “because its easier to draw” is a shit excuse for artists being bad at their work. Fuck you and fuck anyone who thinks like you

Its been a few years and she has a healing factor, not an excuse

And yet their are bikinis in the background, completly invalidating your point

Try actually drawing people in swimsuits. It's not as easy to draw a bikini as it looks.

Autism: The thread

If you are a paid animator then theirs no excuse to not draw a certain type of outfit because its “too hard”. Thats literally the same mentality SU storyboarders use to complain about staying on model.

Uh...in that one Loud House episode, Lori had a bikini but none of the other sisters.

>implying that you were going to pay money to see it regardless.

It's kind of like why cartoons tend to favor clothing in general with large areas of solid color, it's easier to animate.

Some of them had exposed bellys. Like luna and leni. I know lola is in a bikini in another episode

>knowing enough about SU to know how it's animated
I sure hope...

Transylvania 3 is 3D as well. I have no idea what if any difference that would make in terms of animation difficulty over 2D.

>not liking one pieces

They're hard to put on and take off plus a nuisance when using the bathroom.

I don't remember Gravity Falls having any bikinis even though they did a pool episode.

I know, right?

One piece Wendy

You have shit taste.
A one piece seems appropriate given the character.

There were bikinis in the background, and wendy was shown in a midriff in another episode
You are no one to talk about taste, if you are defending one pieces

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen.