Symbiote Thread

Like whatever host you want edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant believe after talking about how hard i doubt we'd ever see klyntar last thread, the first thing that happens post venom inc. is fucking klyntar

Still want to see that picture of a symbiote Kamala that someone said was willing to draw in the last thread.

Also "SURF THE WEB! SURF THE WEB!"

and the one i was gonna do before remembering kamala can't fly

Maybe she's just stretching her leg and making her foot really big for stability

So more of this ship popped up in one of her threads

I honestly am not bothered by this at all, the universe is a VAST place after all.

Thank you.

And the second one could just be her leaping forward into a fight.

Source?

X-men Blue Annual

Start of the Poison X crossover

Corsair is alive? How?

Space medicine

If he stops taking it he dies

Not looking forward to the art for this crossover.

So is Planet of the Symbiotes just totally and completely thrown out of canon now?

wasn't Klyntar eaten but Galactus?

The invaders in that were basically retconed into to being some corrupted, marauding colony instead of the whole race.

you mist angelo

Ah yes a Venom so bad that only Lee has surpassed him

*blocks your symbiote*
pssh, nothin personnel kid
honestly the only good end possible at this point is to have carnage off him, at this point he's even worse than carnage ever was

Norman is supposedly the new Carnage.

This guy fights Venom, who wins?

Also, imagine getting both a guyver unit and a symbiote.

well fuck
might as well pull reverse ol' yeller on him

>Oh boy, JJ's getting raped, again! Wish I had popcorn this time

>best girl Agony with acid spit power is fucking dead
>bargain bin sasuke is being hailed as the second coming of Venom (Eddie) in the 90s

Nothing "supposedly" about it

Lee's still not in Spider-Man unlimited, so that's something. Hopefully he can just quietly fuck off and no one ever brings him back except to kill him in a raising the stakes moment in a crossover event.

We used to have this on a Sunday, where did you spammer come from?
Are you really just making these as a free-art bait-thread?
Because these threads used to be pretty good, even without that.

The little Carnage head pumpkin bombs amuse me.

honestly feel bad for Angelo few remember him the guy was a literal gangster thats cool

me too man

I thought he was just some gangster’s spoiled kid who used his dad’s money to buy Venom as a way to impress his family? Either way he’s hands down the worst person to ever host Venom, he was so bad that Venom ditched him mid web swing. Fuck that guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

>kaine ever doing childish things like sticking out his tongue or giving the finger
>that eye placement and size
Delete this image

Ugh we lost Mania for this shitty OC just so he could come back more as a threat in the future like anyone was asking for more of him other than Costa

Guyver has too many anti-symbiote weapons

You don’t see him getting his literal shit kicked in when the Poisons come to earth during Venomized?

I want more kawaii Scream

Thanks, senpai!

>You will never be with kawaii Scream

Stop making me miss Scream!

That would make it worse since if the Poison bonds with Mania, sure Price is dead but that makes it that Andi can never get it back since it’ll become a Poison

Favorite symbiote toys?

I've seen the preview inks. At least venom looks kinda ok

I'm a Marvel Legends kind of guy

What if mania + hellmark + Andi means she can force control of the poison like lee can with venom

I usuqlly just wait a few days after the last one dies to make a new one. It's still. more or less a weekly thing

The one i will never get again. The venom that came in the 2000s sinister six box set

I had this version of that mold

I had this guy, the shit that squirted out of his chest was nasty

now featuring symbiote Maxx
boy art back in the day got weird

You don't say?

Better yet, what if her hellmark acts like a beacon that allows Toxin to come back from the great beyond?

So who here made Venom a good guy with their toys?

any love for this guy?

About as much as this guy

I had hopes for this when it was announced, Carnage, bonded to someone who is not only ruthless, but Smart as well? Fuck yea! Then I read the storytimes and I was very upset

Venom was a good guy to me anyway (usually), when playing out adventures with friends I was usually puppeting Venom lethally protecting, while my friend would swing in with some Spider-Man figure and talk about why killing is wrong and then the "battle" would begin, either that or we would team up in our Marvel vs DC wrestling league, Venom always fought Despero who to this day I have no idea what his powers or character traits are but we just made them up

>You will never see an OOC Despero wrestle Venom for the fate of the world and the title

So, was this what you had in mind?

Oh, that's neat.

If I didn't have hope that Pat was still alive, I don't think Andi getting Toxin would be a terrible idea.

Not really by that works, this way Andi isn’t stuck running around with a demonically charged Symbiote, from what we’ve witnessed in the Agent Venom series, Mania is actually pretty fucking Evil.

>tumblr

The Hellmark is in Andi, it's not on the symbiote anymore

Giving her Toxin wouldn't make her any less inclined to go evil than Mania

>the location of which a comic panel from the 90s is saved from matters
>having this much autism

mania is super evil, if you havent read Venom: Shiver its the origin of the venom clone, it was super bloodthirsty

I’m judging you on your shit taste in Tumblrs to follow.

It was titled that? I always called it Dan Way presents John Carpenter’s The Thing (starring Venom?). It was an alright read, but you’re very right, that Clone is super evil and blood thirsty, maybe that’s why it latched onto Lee without any real sign of resistance.

He was a cool change of pace for a single arc. The fight he had with spidey was cool. He was too shitty to be a long lasting villain but it was a nice for one story arc.

>follow
what?

He popped up again around the beginning of Spencer's Sam Cap.

Symbiote shat him out as some kind of weird hybrid.

This is the kind of shot that makes me hope Spencer gets put on ASM with a few other guys

It was a good Wizard and Klaw story at least

That final shot Klaw got in, hitting him with that Thunderbolt, shit was badass

>tfw i read Guyver recently; thinking that because it's old, it would've be completed

>tfw we'll never see that final Guyver vs Dark Guyver fight.

>tfw Aptom will never be god tier ever again

and now that we're grown up we want people who squirt things out of their chest.

They missed out on the chance to call Carnage Goblin "Red Devil"

At least now I know where my lactating fetish came from

>tfw mania is dead
Literally 0 fucking reason to leave the symbiote with price when they have shitloads of antivenom with them and probably easy means to make fire

Mania kinda sucks anyway though, you only like her because of waifu reasons. Back to the Raven threads you can go.

i liked it cause it was also like the only sidekick dynamic that marvel is putting out right now.