W-what do they mean?

W-what do they mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGGC2YLlkGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He programmed them to literally grab a gun and blow the brains out of anyone that is a big enough loser to get a robot for sex.

Link, my negro.

The robot blowjobs will plug your brain into the matrix.

roastie detected, sorry that your shelf life is almost expired

fpbp

Does it count as losing your virginity if it is with a robot.

long answer: yes

short answer: no

Pretty sure you won't care if it is or isn't after fucking like rabbits for a week.

you roastie cunts DENY ME all my life and now you won't let me have a robot waifu?

I SWEAR IF YOU TAKE THEM AWAY I WILL FUCK YOUR NORMIE WHORE LIVES UP.

They just solved Japan's NEET problem.

probs
even some of the biggest sluts i know still needed to be told no teeth during oral

I don't know.... but I'm dying to find out

no either does a condom
you need to cum in a virgin girl no older than 13 rawdog by 14 or you are a virgin forever

I can't wait to hear about the first instance of someone getting cucked by their sexbot.

fpbp, thanks, aussie.

Also a friendly reminder that if you aren't man enough to tactfully exert your will on women, then you deserve to be bullied.

Uglies need not respond.

>t. toastie roastie

just shut up, it's pathetic roastie.

Imagine some wife walking in on her husband cuckolding her with a gynandroid.
Top Kek

>They just increased Japan's NEET problem.
FTFY. Why bother going outside when you can stay inside and fuck your robot waifu all day.

Have fun with bottom of the barrel trash sempai. It'll be like Sup Forums all over again.

It should be made illegal for married couples to purchase one. Now that would be Top Kek

I am going to open the first person in my country to own and run the first legal brother filled with sex robots.

The question is though, who do I get to clean out all the zulu cum because its not going to be me.

Hope we'll be able to program them to spontaneously act cute and hold a basic conversation, instead of just pure sex. Then we can completely get rid of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGGC2YLlkGI

Will my penis get rust disease? That doesn't sound fun.

If they don't make anything like pic related, I will not spend a single fucking cent

Why the FUCK would I blow $20000 on a replica of a completely normal human, when I could get said human for the price of a few drinks and good conversation

I want what I can't have

>tactfully exert your will on women
>tactfully
found the roastie

>not getting a tetanus shot every 5 years just for shits and giggles

I'll have you know that I'm a white male
off to /r9k/ with hose sour grapes

Why do you need a woman for holding conversations? That's like using your hands to eat spaghetti, might be possible but it's not favorable over using a fork.

If my presence here pisses you off, I'll stay of course roastie.

women are emotional creatures, you need to be able to consider them and act accordingly. I'm not about to rape a girl just because I want to.

Would it be wrong to get a sexbot modeled after my cousin? I'd take her to the playground for her to play and take her on romantic dates and cuddle with her at night.

>namecalling
You fucking nerd. You can't even prove a point.

arent women already sexbots
i dont get it

I didn't mean discussing anything serious, I just want her to be able to say "I love you master" and such.

What point, that you are a faggot for caring so much about how other men are fullfilling their sexual pleasures?

>You fucking nerd.
>still considers this as an insult

Get necklaced m8.

This has me concerned. Why? Because he says they will be mid blowing. You know what that means? It means they will read your thoughts and report back. They are starting a big database where they will get to know everything about us. Everything you ever did, what you like who you like, etc. will be stored there. Then they will start eliminating people who they don't like and those will be replaced with life like robots. And people wont notice.

who cares nobody is special
all outliers will regress to the norm
humans piss shit bleed die amd do weird shit in bed its not news

Well, yeah, of course you wouldn't have it for engaging is serious conversation. You'd just have it say normal girl stuff.
That would be the difference between a bot and a doll, bot would move around and talk unlike what is now available that does not talk.

plus we will be able to correlate democrat and pegging

They'll sell you an exoskeleton along with several different costumes. You can freely mod your waifu however you wish with this technology.

I get that you need to have something other than your hand, but don't expect other men to think of you as anything other than pathetic.

>>namecalling
>You fucking nerd.
what

Taybot can literally be an ai gf

so google provided this. Is this really a thing?

Gotta get money to afford the batteries, homie.

this exactly, if u cant get a girlfriend by now(which most of u dont), you should probably kill yourselves today

hmm basic welfare here could cover rent, phone, internet, drugs, noodles and maintaining a sex bot

could be a problem in the future

pledging yourself to one girl is gay as fuck
just live your life and fuck a different girl every week

Well my president is putting a fucking stop to that garbage.

"Being a fucking loser" is no longer an acceptable reason to get welfare.

>Not having a loyal wife who will do anything for you in bed

Fucking degenerate

rip Sup Forums

Sex robots are cool but artificial wombs are where it's REALLY at for removing all political and social power from women.

You are a gentleman and scholar, good sir.

Married couples don't have a lot of sex.

once you put a ring on it they go suck another guys cock

who is the degenerate now

I'm not interested in sexing a robot, since 99% of the enjoyment of sex for me is the human connection, but I hope they do take off just for the incredible dread game potential.

I just want a sufficiently advanced Android with an AI such that she will look like and act like my anime waifu so I can be in a loving relationship rather than just shitpost on the board all by my lonesome self....

developer also happens to be a virgin with no frame of reference

Same answers to "did hillary win"

Funny....

lol, is that a text from your bitch? ur such a KEK

Virgins have the best and purest fantasies. Normalfags are corrupted by the ugliness of 3dpd and can never create a truly cute and sweet girl.