Michael Moore tries to stump the trump

Michael Moore tries to stump the trump.

>"I'm opposed to this man who did not win the popular vote, taking office, and we need to figure out what we can do, legally, non-violently, to make sure this doesn't happen," Moore said in the Facebook Live broadcast once back outside near Fifth Avenue.

Looks like he has been doubling up on the estrogen lately

Does this fat fuck even fit into the elevator? But he takes at least a week to be cremated.

He's not gonna win
>He wins
He lost
>He becomes president
He's not my president

That's wrong though

The president is chosen through the electoral college, not popular vote.

Claiming that Trump lost is like claiming The team with more frags won an objective based game.

It's just wrong

We do not live in a pure democracy and we do not elect the president of our constitutional republic by popular vote of 50 federation members.

Moore knows this but has to be a contrarian leftist because that's what he does for a living, however people on his side of the aisle have been dumbing down our children and refusing to teach them civics so now when an ignoramus like this speaks people actually think he is in the right.

>muh popular vote

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN ANYTHING

The Electoral College system doesn't just ignore the popular vote, it also negates it's relevance because people in Blue or Red states who oppose the dominant party simply don't vote.

The only place the popular vote matters is in battleground states, and woo-ee it turns out anyone who wins those often wins the majority of college votes as well.

So in the end it's exactly the same fucking result.

There's nothing legally that can be done. He won fair and square. Why was there no outrage when Bush won the Presidency over Gore, but not the popular vote? Fuck off you fat fucking waste of life.

>You didn't win the popular vote.

You didn't tell him to win the popular vote, so he didn't plan his campaign around it.

If the objective had been the popular vote, that's what he would have shot for.

This is so unbelievably fucking stupid and I can't believe so many leftists are clinging to it without a second thought.

If you really want to trigger Michael Moore, blow up his social media thanking him for convincing you to vote Trump with his pro-Trump speech.

He's already ass blasted people took a snippet of his anti-Trump speech and spun it as pro-Trump. Being reminded that it caused people to vote for him would infuriate him.

>Millions of illegals
>Popular vote

Fuck democrats.

If the popular vote mattered then tons of republicans in states like California and New York would have gone out and voted when they normally wouldn't have because their vote is worthless with the EC. I didn't vote because I live in California, my vote would have done nothing.

i remember when Sup Forums hated the electoral college and wanted to get rid of it

seems like it was only 5 days ago

I remember when people didn't say they remembered things that did not occur to try and make an argument out of thin air against current events.

Has the final popular vote actually been counted yet?

We need to start a hashtag thanking Moore for his speech, and crediting him for helping Trump win. Would assblast him and turn the left against him at the same time

Yes. Nothing will infuriate him more than thinking he flipped Hillary supporters into voting Trump.

>did not occur

hahaha

Michael Moore should have an accident, just saying...

is this not the reason that the electoral college exists? so that a candidate only supported by the large cities doesn't win and dictate how the rest of the country is run?

Why is that ugly fat woman always so angry?

>He made America great again
He didn't make America great again

>I literally do not have an argument hahaha

No and it does not matter even if she has more votes nationwide.

>Popular vote hasn't even finished being counted yet
k

And that was actually crazier, Al Gore would even have won the electoral vote if it wasn't for those african americans not being counted.

Trump probably couldn't even read what it said because of the grease all over the message.

Indeed.

Didn't Obama lose the primaries to Hillary in 08? Just spam him with that shit

>an argument

since when is an argument needed for facts?

Popular Vote = Two Wolves and a Sheep voting on what they should eat

But he won fairly through the 200 year old system in place though.

???

>The Fix
>T-Trump you need to set down, you lost the part that was irrelevant!

>DELET THIS 2.0

o i am laffin

There was riots for that too. Bush had to speed to the whitehouse

this

Hearty kek.

The popular vote is a meaningless statistic.

Both candidates campaigned going by the electoral college. The people voted, aware that the election would be decided by the electoral college. If you want to make an amendment abolishing the electoral college in favor of popular vote, that's fair, but you can't change the rules of the game after the game is over.

Why won't the video play? It just keeps expanding and minimizing.

You have yet to present any facts, and you couldn't respond with a legitimate argument when directly confronted about your lack of facts.

Are you a liberal? Because you """""argue""""" like a retarded liberal.

Why didn't he say the same thing to Obama when Hillary won the popular vote in the primaries? Oh right, because he wasn't looking for any excuse to reject the results of a fair election then.

>no outrage

Haha, kids these days.

>muh popular vote

Nah, there's a reason we don't let Cuckifornia and the illegal spic brigade run the country.

things that have happened don't require arguments

Why dould he do this? His documentries will make more money if a republican is president.

>Michael Moore thinks Trump lost

Who is going to break the news to him?

Even if the election method somehow changed now it wouldn't mean anything since at the time of this election these were the rules. At this point, it starts to go from funny to pitiful.

Right, but they have to actually have happened to be "things that have happened", newfriend.

Quarantine the blue areas

its really triggering me how these liberal shits dont bat an eye at the electoral process any previous elections until this one, now its all "muh popular vote" where the difference is less than 700,000.

Why didn't Gore get riots?

Day of Nov 8th: "Haha sorry Drumpftards even if he does win the popular vote, it doesn't matter. The Electoral College is what matters ;)"

Day of Nov 9th: "REPEAL THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IT'S NOT DEMOCRACY HE DIDN'T REALLY WIN HE CHEATED REEEEEEEEEE"

> old fat man yells at building

I remember there being outrage, but not nearly like this.

>If you want to make an amendment abolishing the electoral college in favor of popular vote, that's fair
It's not fair on the smaller states, they'd just leave because America would essentially become like Canada after Cali and NY rule the country for a bit.

agreed and its a good thing they did or else threads like this would look really stupid

Oh get the fuck outta here. He didn't have a problem with the electoral college before this election and if it was reversed and Hillary won this way he wouldn't have a problem with it now. This shit is just sad.

Kek does not approve.

Of course they give Obama the grape color.

Good question

>he wouldn't have a problem with it now

hahaha

post a single screencap faggot, just one

>what we can do
>I know
>i'll try to deliver him a note saying he lost
>B-b btfo, rite guize?

Michael "You lost. Step aside." Moore

>"I'm opposed to this man who did not win the popular vote, taking office, and we need to figure out what we can do, legally, non-violently, to make sure this doesn't happen,"

Does he mean Obama, who lost the popular vote in the 2008 primaries?

>legally, non-violently
you can't do anything. You good-for-nothing hippies are useless.

He won the POPULAR VOTE in Florida, and therefore won those electoral votes.
He won the POPULAR VOTE in Texas, and therefore won those electoral votes
He won the POPULAR VOTE in Georgia, and therefore won those electoral votes.
He won the POPULAR VOTE in Ohio, and therefore won those electoral votes.
He won the POPULAR VOTE in Pennsylvania, and therefore won those electoral votes.

etc. etc. etc.

He won the popular vote in more states and therefore he won the election.

Because only leftists riot. It's what leftists do. The right goes to work and pays taxes. Now you can see, publicly and directly, the order of your society.

THESE are the plebs you support with your tax dollaridoos. Great, isn't it?!

"Please don't forget who I am"

I didn't know 2 million illegal spic votes in Commiefornia ment anything.

Trump will end up narrowly winning the popular vote once all the absentees and uncounted ballots (mostly in red counties in Michigan) are in. The butthurt will be fucking immense.

"This will be the end of Trump's presidency!", says increasingly butthurt leftist for the 7th time this day.

Wow obviously he watched his wife get fucked by some coal and is REEEEEEEEEIng/dropping tendies

>they laugh in his face and burn the note in front of him

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

The only one looking really stupid here is you. You're actually trying to imply that Sup Forums wanted California and New York City to determine the election. Because that's what would happen if the popular vote decided elections. Really though, the way you post (double spacing after every sentence, including greentext) suggests you don't spend enough time on Sup Forums to know how a majority of the board feels about things to begin with. Back to r/politics to cry about how Drumpf is literally Hitler, faggot.

Without California, Trump would have gotten the popular vote by 2 million. But we don't have a problem with illegals voting multiple times in this state at all.

Michael Moore is an idiot and just doing this so he can ride this whole wave of nonsense so he can stay relevant.

Illegals can vote? Que¿

I agree Michael, let's get Hillary out and Bernie in.

Fucking A

I wonder how many votes Trump lost bc popular vote doesn't matter? I voted Trump in a hard blue state, but it was a pointless act. Maybe 2 out of 10 of my coworkers voted.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Is this one of those Canadian "if you kill your enemy they win" arguments?

this this this

If half of Leppo's and McMuffin's voters had voted Trump and all of Jill Stein's had, he would've on the popular vote, and this is a generous scenario for Hillary. Turnout is lower in solid blue or red states, third party support is higher, and we don't know what the popular vote would have been if that was all that mattered from the beginning. These lefties are just making excuses

Nope. I also didn't see people in line at the voting booth who couldn't speak a word of English.

From what I learned those people unironically state that facts are oppressive and logics are offensive, so no wonder such common knowledge is beyond them.

>and all of Jill Stein's had,
I mean if all of Jill's voters had voted for Hillary

Commiefornia doesn't have voter ID laws or shit lime that. Anyone can rock up to a ballot box and cast a vote. I probably could if I was on holidays there.

Ask Obama, he was telling them to vote Clinton.

Ol' Swamp Ass is upset

>yfw 99% of all CTR posts on Sup Forums is Michael Moore

Imagine how many in Wi or Mi didn't because it's a 'solid blue'

Also the machines accidentally voting for Democrats. topkek

Nope. CNN has updates and Utah still needs to count 20% more votes. Even if she has more, Trump won by the same rules Obama played. Get enough states to equal 270 and you win.

lol. Moor said Trump would win. Big article 5 reason Trump will win. Trump the wins. Then this fat fuck, lol no he didn't. Is he on some serious drugs or playing both sides, or both?

>You'll never live to see Michael Moore gets Tazed and pepper sprayed over and over again until he just releases all the hot air inside him

You know what's bullshit? I couldn't vote because I just moved and I'm registered in an entirely different county and didn't get my absentee ballot in time(I live in California). Yet, these fucking illegal's can vote as many times as they want, wherever they want because it helps the democrat party get more votes. I'm so glad Trump won, it's a giant fuck you to the corrupt left trying to cheat to win, and still losing.

Lefties before election day:
>You need to respect the result no matter the outcome, Drumpfkin. After this is over we need to put this behind us and come together as a country again. #I'mWithHer

Lefties after election day:
>Reeeeeeeeeeeee fucking white male scum!!!!! You didn't really win she has more votes!!!! Delet this result, it's not fair, it's not fair!!!!!
>I literally can't even right now, I'm shaking!! #NotMyPresident

The last year or whatever of presidential campaigning was based on the fact that the electoral college determines the election. If the candidates were going for a popular vote win it would look vastly different. Rallies would be focused on population centres rather than swing states etc. You can't use the popular vote result of an electoral college race to prove anything.

I lost all respect for this cunt during this election. against trump, on fair enough. i can understand and respect that, but endorsing hillary after all the shit this cunt has been preaching for years.