ITT: characters still waiting to be rebirthed

ITT: characters still waiting to be rebirthed.

No, he needs to be Young Animal'd.

Just so long as he’s still in the main DCU. Buddy works well in teams and has good relationships that I don’t want to see go by the wayside. His friendship with Ollie is something I really hope they keep from the nu52.

A Young Animal Man is a great marketing ploy that needs to happen.

Young Animal is the DCU.

>A Young Animal Man is a great marketing ploy that needs to happen.
only if they get rid of beastboy from titans

this cluleless motherfucker

no chance, he's too popular with DA KIDZ

Oh yeah, Mother Panic is in Gotham.

I thought Young Animal was next door and sometimes interacted with the DCU and vice versa.

According to Doom Patrol TTG exists as a show in the DC universe.

Oh God, no.

Young Animal Animal Man, starring Maxine Baker as Young Animal (wo)Man.

It sounds like it's becoming more of an elseworld thing following the crossover this month though, since the relaunched titles seem to all take place in the future

Young Animal like Vertigo before exist in a weird limbo between its own thing and the dcu

that would be one gender-swap that actually makes sense storywise

Doom Patrol doesn't tho

And since she’s the true avatar of the red, she would take over for her dad eventually.

Just no more ten issue long crossovers, please. Rotworld should’ve been done in four. Two Animal Man, two Swamp Thing.

id read it
when was the last time he was actually in a comic?

JLA before Rebirth. Was running up until DC Rebirth #1

His relationship with Ollie? When did he meet Ollie? I could see how that relationship would work though, they're the two most liberal superheroes I can think of offhand.

They worked together in Justice League of America and had a frenemies thing going on where they would banter about how goofy other people perceive them to be. They became best friends between then and the beginning of Futures End, where he read Ollie’s eulogy.

Around the time the movie hits the theaters.

Probably before then, since Metal has the Rock of Eternity and Black Adam in it.

>Animal Man
>Shazam
>Question
>Bunker
>Martian Manhunter
>JSA

Tons of people, desu.

Didio said in a recent interview that:
>Somebody asked, “What’s going on with Shazam/Captain Marval?” You said, “Big plans, don’t worry.” I’ve interviewed you twice, now. You’ve said, “Big plans, don’t worry.”
>Now I understand that obviously things come in waves, things come and go, but it seems to me like this is a marquees character that we really haven’t seen a lot of.
>I’m not going to ask when Shazam is happening, because I know that’s a question that I can’t possibly get an answer to. I’m just curious as to where your mind goes, or not just you but where the DC mind goes with a character like that. How do you balance finding the right story versus letting somebody sit on the shelf, maybe for too long?

>DD: In this particular case with Shazam, we have the right team, we’re just waiting for them to be available. That’s one of the cases there. With a lot of this stuff, it’s interesting with characters like Shazam, and you know what, there’s a couple of books that constantly come up, Shazam, Legion of Super-Heroes, and Justice Society of America.

>A couple of those are actually tied to an event story that’s taking place right now, and hopefully we’ll be able to come out of that in a way that gives it a lift, and hopefully brings new attention and new eyes to those books so they can live a long, healthy life.

>With Shazam, we’re really just waiting for one particular creative team to come free. They’ve expressed so much interest in it that we’re just holding it for them until that period of time.
People are guessing Johns/Frank are the team who are locked into Doomsday Clock now

I may not get a whole lot of support with this, but I genuinely hope that they keep Billy’s backstory from the nu52. I thought Johns did excellent work with revitalizing the character. Still disappointed that he never got the chance to hang out with Damian.

I don’t think they would drop is new 52 continuity

I agree. Billyfags are one of the more extreme cases of "NOT MUH" currently

>mfw Bendis is writing Shazam