Message to newfags:

If you spend more than a year on this board you will end up never wanting to read comics again.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...well, you're not wrong.

>reading capeshit

I think the yearly full Chronological Mignolaverse storytimes will negate that.

Sup Forums is the cure for capeshit, yes.

I definitely want this entire medium to fall down and die just to spite all you assholes. Same with cartoons.

If only. Sup Forums encourages reading mediocre capeshit.

Nobody here reads comics to begin with.

Well, that's ok, I look forward to Sup Forums becoming supreme with it's ally Sup Forums purging the stragglers if your dream comes true...

Good. This shithole of a board with its retarded userbase and its even more retarded mods deserves to burn.

I thought capeshit was trash long before I came to this board though

Nah,it just makes you admit that both Marvel and DC are shit, and literal cancer. Their threads follow it with having nothing bu outragefags and shippers.

The actual people with brains go for creatir owned stuff and stay on these threads with actual discussion.

Same.
Meanwhie, Sup Forums has introduced and informed me of whole other genres of comics and cartoons (I don't know any other forum that covers everything between and including preschool cartoons and capeshit), and have heightened my appreciation for the medium as a whole.

Joke's on you, I hated capeshit before browsing this pile of dog shit.

Meta threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/8
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge subhumans like him from this board by reporting this thread.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98188355&altc=1

I'm doing it because this thread is pure cancer.

>implying anyone new comes to this board for comics any more
This place has been raped with cartoon and tv fags that don't give a shit about comics.

>being so pleb you got educated by Sup Forums
Sad.

>Sup Forums comics and cartoons
>no discussion of the work of the great masters

Let me make it clear : (you) have never had any taste in comics.

Every fucking time something remotely meta shows up, there's the rulefag to scream and shout about it.
Half of me thinks that was the point of this thread.

Good. That's the exact amount of respect this board and its subject deserve.

To be honest I mostly come to Sup Forums when the urge to kill myself feels overpowering. Then I sit and slackjawedly shitpost for a few days until I think I can go outside and function again for a little bit. It's not like being here makes me feel better but everything else makes me feel worse.

Inb4
>KYS faggot