Animated movies of 2017

how did you like them?

what was your favorite?

what was you least favorite?

did i missed any?

Of the ones I've seen Lego Batman was the best

Meh year. The best movies were made in other countries.

...like?

>The Breadwinner
>Loving Vincent
>Bird Boy
>In This Corner Of The World
>Mary and the Witch's Flower
>A Silent Voice
>The Girl Without Hands
>etc.

Captain Underpants was pretty good.

ah yes, chinese movies no one saw.

Lego Batman was the best of what I saw but I did Intentionally not see Coco because of the Frozen shit.
Pretty bland year

>Chinese fucking things
ftfy

Captain Underpants was kino.
Coco was great.
Lego Batman was hilarious.
Horse movie was pretty good too.

My lest favourite was Happy Family. Who the hell even had the idea of turning an adult romantic comedy novel into a family movie?

>Kinda underwhelming year. I hope 2018 is better
>Captain Underpants
>Emoji Movie
>Breadwinner my dude

I only saw mlp, ferdinad and batman although I have the unwatched dvd for boss baby and captain underpants.

Of those mlp is the only one which had an oscar worthy song but given mlps music is traditionally snubbed for awards I am curious what other big songs open up your eyes is up against. I am guessing something from coco (which I refuse to watch until it's out on dvd, I ain't sitting through a 20 minuite "short")

Lego Batman was my favorite, but I liked Ferdinand too. It wasn't amazing but I used to read the book as a kid, and it was nice to see it onscreen.

Oh my god, will you just fucking die already?

frozen "short" had a limited run, i am pretty sure its not a double feature anymore.

Might go watch it then.

Don't reply to it.

That describes every year since the mid 00s.

Barney was shit, no doubt about that

Captain Underpants, Lego Batman, and maybe Lego Ninjago were probably the only ones worth watching

2017 wasn't exactly that great a year, but hey, I finally got my Captain Underpants movie I've been wanting for many, many years now, and it was almost exactly what I wanted it to be, so yeah

I hope they don't fuck up their Netflix show. Luckily, Dreamworks' shows have a better track record than their movies, so I'm sure it won't fail horrendously...right?

Yeah, I'll wait until this shit suddenly becomes allowed outside of its containment board for me to not consider this degenerate bullshit as a threat anymore.

>Barney
>good
shit taste detected, kys

How's your band going? Oh wait, they kicked you out after they found out what you do online.

I just want them all beaten to death

>I am curious what other big songs open up your eyes is up against. I am guessing something from coco
Theres no way Coco won't win. Its Disney. Theres guitar on the cover. The songs are in spanish.

Any cartoon you look at today is always about tacos. You give Coco to the committee and those are specifically the 3 things they'll see. Disney, guitar, tacos.

Hang them all and burn them to death

My favorite animated film of 2017 was The Night is Short, Walk on Girl but my favorite western animated film of the year was Loving Vincent.

>The songs are in spanish.
That's pretty cool. I do hope open up your eyes is at least nominated though, the movie as a whole is not oscar worthy but that song is worth a nomination.

>Barney
>oscar worthy
shill detected