Godzilla is now rampaging through the DC/Marvel universe. What happens...

Godzilla is now rampaging through the DC/Marvel universe. What happens? also godzilla's Sup Forums material because of the cartoon and idw/marvel/dark horse comics so shut your mouth if you say he isn't

Godzilla is already part of Marvel, you limp-wristed fart catcher.

>Godzilla is now rampaging through the DC/Marvel universe

You realize that Godzilla rampaging through the MU was an actual comic?

>Godzilla is already part of Marvel,

WAS a part of Marvel. Is no longer.

i mean the current big g
the one that constantly evolves, is 300 meters tall, gets shields, and other shit

>Giant radioactive dinosaur
That's still kind of small potatoes for the DC universe

>i mean the current big g
>the one that constantly evolves, is 300 meters tall, gets shields, and other shit

Oh. You mean the one form that retarded netflix anime? Go talk about in Sup Forums

didn't specify which, for all you know i could mean a version with all the powers of every other godzilla

Gets a job at SHIELD.

>Godzilla proceeds to say Hail HYDRA

>for all you know i could mean a version with all the powers of every other godzilla

Damn. You got me. I didn't account for the fact that you were talking about some donut steel Godzilla you've dreamed up.

Probably because you didn't include that pants on the head retarded information in the original post.

>"SKKKKKKROOOONK."
>"Did you just say Hail HYDRA or SHIELD?"
>"SKKKKKKROOOONK."
>"Uh...we'll leave this one to the Avengers."

Well first, which version of the big G himself we talking about? OG '54 gojira, raids again, or the rest of showa G. Heisei era take no shit keeps getting bigger and badder Godzilla (or his son). Millenium salamder nigga godzilla. GMK Ghost of Fuck you and your spirit guardians Godzilla, or Final Wars Gokuzilla. If we talkin new age; Legendary Kankle Godzilla or Thicc shin Godzilla. Or maybe the new anime Planet fucker Godzilla.

A Doug Moench comic no less.

hold on, the other one may have a point.

when Godzilla-2 died and Godzuki sort of merged with him didn't he inherit the shit he couldn't do before?

Gamera>>>>>>>Gojiro

all of their powers put into one being

You'd then have a completely overpowered Godzilla rampaging through a superhero universe, he likely kills everyone.

What sort of conversation is this supposed to foster?

>Godzilla is now rampaging through the DC/Marvel universe.
This only ends one way... can Superman beat Godzilla in a 1v1 street basketball battle?

Time to bring back the Shogun Warriors.

i handle this , stand back guys

Don't worry guys.

I was made for this.

Kinda pointless, they all for the most part have the same power set. It's the size, character, and "motivation" or demenor thats really different between iterations. '54 is absolute vanilla, hes the smallest with bare minimum power (excluding pre-destroya jr) but its pissed as hell and loves wrecking shit. Some other showa era Godzillas seem to be more mellow even helpful than destructive. Heisei is just an animal trying to survive and just happens to walk into all this shit, fucker even has a son. But he has the widest power set shown with a lot of variations of his radioactive heat ray, like the pulse, this one also gets bigger and bigger the more it feeds on radiation. Some Millenium godzillas also kinda has that heisei vibe to them, except for GMK who was out for blood and revenge, pretty huge, and fucking terrifying, and as far as we know isnt even dead. Final Wars big G is a giant fucking beast who will kick everyone's ass, he stole some random monsters kid at the end of it. Legendaey godzilla is massive, bigger than previous ones, and seems more docile than previous ones. Shin Godzilla is a fucking pokemon constantly adapting and changing until we get cancer/ keloid scarred big boye, second largest G and is just walking around, eating, growing, and destroying shit inadvertently until things piss it off. Then we have anime godzilla ( i have yet to watch it, ive only ssen the previews and images) who is the largest on screen big G, being the size of a fucking mountain range, and practically owns the planet, but i dont know about the characterization of it yet.