Gumball visits Japan

Writte an episode about Gumball visiting Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump?

Gumball is SJW garbage now, no one cares

/thread

THIS
H
I
S

>Be cat and fish
>visit Japan
>get eaten

nekos are very respected members of nippon society

Uhhhh? It's now garbage, yeah, but I don't really see anything remotely SJW about it.

>Gumball is SJW garbage now

You realize they made an episode making fun of SJWs right?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpKWWpsVLtU

This. I only watch redpilled shows like the PPG reboot.

you're joking, right?

Thanks for speaking the TRUTH!
I only watch true INTELLECTUAL shows that haven't been STAINED by the FEMINAZIS like RICHARD AND MORTIMER because it makes my IQ and testosterone rise, unlike those SJW soyboys!
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

>/thread-ing your own post
Someone’s desperate for validation
Samefag?

they made a gamergate ep as well

>making fun of SJWs right
The didn't do that

>The Watersons win tickets to Japan
>Nicole and Richard are happy their family can go on a trip they otherwise would not be able to afford
>They get off the plane and get tranquilized
>gooks eat them all with some spicy sauce and the series ends.

>gooks eat darwin, Richard and anais
>gangrape Nicole and Gumball
Fixed. Gooks like cat people.

dammit user, you ruined my fun by making the story more horrific

But americans eat fish and rabbit too.

You're thinking of the Chinese user, not Japanese. Japanese don't eat cats, or rabbits for that manner, they're both seen as too taboo to eat.

So really the only one that would be eaten by the Japanese is Darwin.

it was a bad attempt and race baiting. Sorry famalams

>Writte an episode about Gumball visiting Japan.

Gumball goes to Japan and makes a WACKY FACE XXDDD because that’s all Gumball’s humor is. LE WACKY FACE! It’s the cartoon equivalent of Cucumber Quest (even has the tumblr social justice bs in it).

There, I wrote your unfunny episode. Now give me a blowjob.

4 part special - Setup: the kids wake up to the faint sounds of Richard giggling, and lights flashing from their computer. They all start calling his name, and they get louder as each of them take turns doing it. Finally, gumball decides he's had enough, and throws his pillow at Richard, screaming "DAD". This gets Richards attention, and he slams down the moniter (like a laptop) and yells out "OH HEY KIDS, DADS JUST DOING SOME TAX STUFF", and begins to run out, but is yanked back by the ear buds he had in, and falls on his face, but quickly gets up and runs out. The kids all look at each other, shrug, and go to sleep. We cut to the morning, where gumball is woken up by Richard, wearing a sailor moon outfit (we have to keep it simple, for the normies) holding another sailor outfit for gumball. Richard has one if those creepy expressions they do, gumball has his eyebrow up in disgust, and looks behind his dad to see the rest of his family all dressed up and reacting like you think they would. Jumpcut to them all at a family picture type deal where the usual "being embarrassed" hijinks occur, and all the dialogue that would go with it. Darwin is loving it more than anyone, but gumball and his mom are trying to figure out what's wrong with Richard. They all get back home and look on the computer (screen cracked and everything), then they discover anime. They do a whole montage about manime for Nicole, gumball loves romantic comedies, anais likes me ha anime, Darwin loves moe, and when they confront him about it, Richard acts like an expert, but they go into his search history and find he really just likes Pokemon. After the family shames him for being a pleb, they all go to bed, and we see Richard writing a letter in crayons, then jump out of the window. They all go downstairs to eat breakfast,,and they see Nicole standing there with the letter. She screams that "RICHARD RAN AWAY TO JAPAN" while shoving the letter in to the camera. It looks bad, and we cut to black.

Ill continue this, or just make a new thread, if people actually like it

Go on

Rick and Morty got fucked in the ass hardcore by women writers so this shitpost doesn't make any sense, 0/10.

The Wattersons go to Japan and complain about how sexist everything(UGH GROSS). They complain how are the women are literally slaves and how all manga/anime is sexist garbage. All while making wacky anime faces.

They go back home where it’s more progressive then they watch Star Wars The Last Jedi.

Don’t forget the scene where the Japanese are racist and hate foreigners.

t. Gumball writer

So after the commercial break we come back to them all freaking out. Jumping across the screen, crying, etc, then gumball says "wait" and they all look at him. We see the letter a lot better, and its a bunch of drawings like in a 3rd graders diary. And at the bottom it says in big letters TOKYO JAPAN. And gumball, after giggling, says "well there. It'll be easy to find him now. Jump cut to a family that looks a lot like gumballs family, but japanified to a caricaturized satirical point. The Richard of the family is sitting and drinking tea as the door rings. He yells for the family to answer the door and they all obey. Its a small package, and, as per tradition, when they open it Richard pops out.(The rest of the episode will be cutting from the family to richard) he's dressed in a school girls uniform that is very "flattering" and as they all are shocked by his experience, be introduced himself in gibberish using words like "nani" or "segoi" any time he can. The family whispers to themselves about how he's a bumbling bafoon, and jap-Richard kicks him out. Richard then looks all sad, but then he sees it. Tokyo. Is prefer it if they just used backgrounds from other properties like teen titans, or space dandy, or even moe/slice of life shows if they can. I want the rest of the episode to switch between Richard loving Japan and becoming more attuned to its culture, and maybe even becoming like a samurai or some shit, and the family experiencing the worst that travel has to offer. Like customs, riding coach between fat people, but with moments of false levity like one of them bringing along a laptop or psp to watch anime on, only for a stewardess to take it away because its "dangerous". All that you can imagine, but at the end of the episode I want them to walk into Japan to be greeted by police officers and taken to a facility somewhere, bagged and gagged, and be revealed to have been kidnapped by a live action Hiromi Wakabayashi (big westaboo).

...and he wants them to star in his next show.
Comment cap is a bitch. Cont.?

Logan Paul in thr nutshell now, GTFO, Ben

Just go

You're right about the show being pro-feminist, but you're wrong about it being pro-SJW.

Gumball isn't demonized for "defending himself against PC callout behavior." He's in the wrong because of the WAY in which he does it: by being an SJW. Also, Carmen isn't supposed to be an SJW; yes, she's annoyingly contentious and "pure," but that alone does not an SJW make.

For most Sup Forumsacks on this site, "SJW" simply means "left-leaning" the same way that "right-leaning" means "fascist" to most SJWs. But being an SJW has less to do with what you believe and more to do with how obnoxious you are about it. As the saying goes: "an activist wants ramps installed for wheelchair access, an SJW wants the stairs removed because they're offensive to people who can't use them."

The clear message of that bit on Gumball was that SJWs will take everything you say and use it against you, no matter how good your intentions are. That SJWs care less about effecting change than they do about proving their own moral superiority. This crack at Tumblr craziness ("Ramblr" in the episode) may have been lukewarm and relatively inoffensive, but it was a genuine crack nonetheless. and are retards, and probably the same person.

Man, TAWOG is the only show to with enough style to make one of these "same character / different expressions" compositions even mildly interesting

Also, 16

>Carmen isn't supposed to be an SJW
Yes, she was the sjw. Remember that the episode was written by SJWs and they don't see themselves as "people that care less about effecting change than they do about proving their own moral superiority". They see themselves as the ones doing the right thing

That isn't true at all. Even TTG is better at facial expressions than Gumball

Part 3 - a problem for my Richard
I want this one to be slow paced
We start the episode looking at the face of Richie boy, looking all contemplative, eyes all squint, then we back up. Do a rolling shot of him, in a traditional Japanese house, in a gi, sitting criss-cross, then his eyes open slightly. Quick jump to his eyes, bars appear below and above, he looks left. Then right. He blinks and we get an action shot of him jumping in the air, crane position, he comes down, hand in a chopping motion, then when he lands he points to a picture. He's naming fake animes and synopses. Its a gag, but tasteful. After he's done, we see an old grandmaster congratulating him. Saying he's cone very far. Richard says he must go back. Be with his family. The master offers him a home, a new life. Then Richard looks at him solemnly, "sorry sensei. I have to return. My family needs me to lead them" the sensei shakes his head in approval. Richard is walking to the airport when he walks by a tv. He looks up at it in shock. His family is on tv, with Japanese Richard. We zoom in to the tv slowly to see that they're on the set of the new gainax anime, this one is about a half Japanese rabbit girl that has to fight her way through fuck knows what and learn about being a strong weeemeeen or some shit. When the short section of anime shit is out of the way, we head backstage, where the family is all having a nice time in the green room, waiting for the next bit of shooting. Gumball walks over to Japanese Richard, he's all nice and saying hello, the JR is eating a candy cane, he snaps it between his teeth, scaring gumball, he runs back over, then acts all tough and sarcastic (honestly the family bits are the easiest to do, just make them American jerks in a foreign land) then they all go back to shooting. About halfway through, and Richard busts in, lands in a dramatic pose. They excitedly yell "DAD"/"RICHARD" and he smiles, then he proceeds to kick the shit out of every one....

rolling

...even his own family. When the barrage of attacks are over, and I mean he's making as many references as possible with him from fist of the north star to fucking squid girl, but once they're over he looks back at the pile if bodies, and his family is still giving him a thumbs up, even,though they're within that pile. He smiles a toothy smile and looks forward. Hiromi Wakabayashi is looking at him in a cheesy-serious way. Gets in a fighting stance and does that douchy "comere" thing with his fingers. Richard runs towards him, and conversely so does the nip. Then they punch fists. A huge explosion happens. We're in the perspective of some bystander. Shaking around. Then, as the smoke clears, we see both Richard and the nip in some sort of humanoid figure, but before they are clear enough to decipher, our pov passes out and falls.

Which one is dead inside gumball?

Part 4- is this the end?
You know those trailers with the "DUHHH" sound in them? You know? All of them? That's how we start off this episode. Along with panning shots of our rivals and their extremities in dbz style poses. And we reveal: Berserk 2016 animation techniques. Big fight scene, and I want this entire section played straight. No references, I want straight up karate shit. And I want it to be the majority of the episode too. Like, actual Japanese martial arts up in this motherfucker. And at the end they can go home and act goofy and everything, and if describe exactly how this would pan out, but this needs a choreographer. Its asking for a lot, but I honestly believe, that if this were done it would be pretty Kino. I'm no writer or anything, so it needs a LOT of kinks worked out, but that's my pitch. Any thoughts Sup Forums?