John Lasseter's baby boy. Well, I'm going to flush it down the toilet....JUST LIKE HIM

John Lasseter's baby boy. Well, I'm going to flush it down the toilet....JUST LIKE HIM.

TIME'S UP JOHN. T I M E S U P

awn.com/news/stephany-folsom-write-toy-story-4

and you thought Eisner was bad, Iger is no diferent.

>getting mad over an unnecessary sequel manned by a sexual predator that had already had a female writer attached before any of this ever happened
Just another day on Sup Forums.

>>manned by a sexual predator
Lol, he actually believes this shit.

I mean the movie was going to suck from the second it was announced but all this behind-the-scenes upheaval will just make it even worse.

So is this shit still going to be a rom-con? Because if it is then no one of importance is going to watch it.

I think so. I want to be optimistic about this since it's fucking Toy Story and I love all the movies but rom-coms are one of the easiest genres to fuck up and I personally don't like them. Every Toy Story film has mirrored some kind of genre, the first film being a buddy film, the second a rescue film and three a jailbreak movie. All three genres were perfectly done and I want to believe that they'll do it again.

Though in all honesty, I'd rather have this movie be a horror film

>manned by a sexual predator

That was already debunked by Jones herself.

why did they feel the need to make this

Toy Story 3 was like the biggest THE END ever. How are they gonna continue something like that?

I'd say there's a way to keep making toy story films that doesn't involve the original toys, and that's fine as an idea, but we know that would never happen, because as far as Disney is concerned, it's about Buzz and Woody everyone else can fuck right off.

personally, I believe they should have left it where it was, and just occasionally release shorts like they had been doing.

>why did they feel the need to make this

Because Disney.

Same reason we have the shitty SW sequels.

Will this be his big breakout?

Here's my idea, based on the word that this is going to be about Woody's relationship with Bo Peep.
Woody misses Bo, who was sold off by Andy's mom years ago. They find a Bo Peep doll on ebay, and Woody finds the location and goes to try and rescue her.
The only problem is that it's not the Bo Peep that lived in Andy's sister's room. It's another Bo, who doesn't know Woody. So, you have Woody, finding the woman he loves, but she doesn't know him. He spends the movie trying to win her over, all the while remembering "his" Bo. It ends with Woody eventually winning over Bo, and they all live happily ever after.
-OR, Woody realizes that although she looks the same, she'll never be "his" Bo, and he eventually lets her go. (That ending's deeper, and more ballsy, but I don't see PIxar being that cynical.)

>his

Toy Story 5.

That's the worst thing I've ever seen

bobiger at least worked at disney world

They made Bambi 2 before.

CGI humans indistinguishable from regular humans, without even the uncanny valley factor.

That'd be the day.

>the god of roasting is dead
Either Potato Head gets a recast or he loses his mouth