What should the line-up look like after they return post-Doomsday Clock?

What should the line-up look like after they return post-Doomsday Clock?

I hope the pre crisis earth 2 JSA returns. Fuck the post crisis JSA.

I just hope they aren't time displaced. Jay, Alan, and Ted should be still alive from WW2. Add Stargirl, DC One Million Hourman, Red Tornado, some others and you're golden.

pun intended

>Fuck the post crisis JSA
This

Have power girl in there for sure, No Magog, and have cyclone and stargirl.

Blue Beetle and Khaled Fate should be on there

Flash, Wildcat, Green Lantern
Hawkman
Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E.
Hourman and Liberty Belle

Well on the bright side it can't be any worse than the New 52 Earth 2 series.

>no dr fate

I'd prefer keeping him out of JSA. Even in the Johns run he was barely there and even when he was he was a mess. And lame.

I'd actually condider reading DC again. CoTIE fucked all my favorite DC stuff.

Because they're afraid of playing him straight

You mean ted kord?

This suit is never coming back, is it?

user's pic but swap Canary for PG.
I like having Todd and Rick & Jesse around too.

Maybe DC might have learned what happened when they try to change stupid shit like they did in 52.

Yeah, but I don't think they'd dare bring it back in today's climate.

Man, after Robinson spent so much work bringing him back in that first arc they really shit the bed with Hector. That fucking interminable Lyta subplot and that terrible bad end. Sad, he was so pretty.

Never is a really long time.,

The people who would complain don't read comics, besides PG has appeared in The HQ comic and no one bitched about it.

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that book. You're right, if she's on the team then we'll be getting it.

I have high hopes well see the suit again.

Would Sandman come back.

I'd say get rid of Black canary but keep mid night.

If Stargirl comes back, can STRIPE come too?

I'd hope so but I don't know if I would want the rooster to fill up as big as the last one did.

Still waiting to see if all of the reincarnation Hawk family will be bought back in Metal.

If DC is still adamant in not letting him be a part of the Justice League, I say let J’onn join the JSA.

Isn't the version of Dream in Metal, the son of Dr. Fate, who's the son of one of the incarnations of Hawkman and Hawkwoman?

bump for justice

Bump!

Jesse & Rick with their baby

Mister Terrific is gonna be on his own team since he's in the terrifics so I don't think he will have time for both teams.

Carter
Alan
Jay
Ted Grant

These are the four "must haves" for me. Outside of that you can play around with a roster. I'm personally very partial to Geoff's JSA, so I'd love to see Stargirl back, but as far as what Hourman or Dr. Fate we get, doesn't matter so much to me.

We'll likely get a Thunderbolt user, and i'd love to see Spectre back in the lineup as Corrigan. Terrific will likely just be with his own team now.

Yeah he probably will be on his own team. They need a heavy hitter like PG on their team that or Shazam.

>so much work
Fuck Robinson. Killed off Jared and Kid Eternity for no real reason and shoved in Scarab in the story awkwardly even though he was supposed to be a Dr. Fate pastiche anyway.

This

Who are the core JSA members? They've never had set of required characters like the JSA or the Avengers or the Titans do.

I mean, Green Lantern, Hawkman and Fate have been there pretty consistently, but most modern runs have swapped Hawkman for Hawkgirl and characters like Terrific and Mid-Nite became way more like the core of the team than Fate has ever been...