Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums...

Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump? I was on the Trump train as much as the rest of Sup Forums, but ever since getting elected he has revealed that he:

>will not repeal Obamacare
>will not deport illegals
>will not build a wall
>will not prosecute Clinton
>will not get rid of NATFA
>will not kill TPP

And that's just been in the last 4 days, who knows what else he's going to flip flop on over the next 4 years. I'm starting to think we bet on the wrong horse.

To be honest I get the feeling that the Republicans have found a way to manipulate him while pushing their own agenda. Trump wants to put term limits on congressmen, which Paul Ryan scoffed at. I hope Trump fights back

Thank you for breaking my barrier

Didn't I just read this exact post word for word? Fuck off

>100th post of same thing today
NERD VIRGIN CONFIRMED SAGESAGESAGE

This. They might try to restrict some of the ACA or change it, but it is overall good legislation and they don't want to scrap it. They may or may not touch immigration just to say they did, but the one thing they will change is probably less government regulation like the EPA and stuff. The reps have a good dumb puppet now.

Stop spamming the same thing over and over; the entire board knows you're a concern trolling shill.

Literally kill yourself; you are a traitor to the ideals of the republic and hold yourself to no ethical or moral values. FFS you're taking money to act like a fucking robot. It's incredible to me that anyone would ever demean themselves like this, yet here you are - a pathetic loser trying to shill on Sup Forums for the sakes of people who literally want to kill you, and ethnically genocide your entire country and everyone you love.

Get a goddamn fucking clue.

TPP is dead

>None of that is true
>You keep spam posting this

Did Hillary forget to stop paying CTR?

lek i didn't vote. just memed others to vote. i do not regret helping donald.

How much longer can Shillary afford to keep paying CTR?

>Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump?

No, dude it was either him or Hillary, think about that. Even if he turns out to be a shill, it can't be as bad as Hillary. Think about the threat she posed, especially with the Russia situation.

>Anyone else starting to regret voting for Trump?
no

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

THREAD

How does the same thread get reposted word for word 2-3x an hour. I smell a psychological warfare move going on here.

WHAT GROUP REPLACED CTR??!!

>regret voting for Trump, the best option.

lol, FUCK no. MAGA faggot

>How does the same thread get reposted word for word 2-3x an hour. I smell a psychological warfare move going on here.

Yea I realized their tactic a while back. Pretend to be trump supporters bumping slide threads.

This is intended to demoralize people on Sup Forums and turn them against eachother.

Not a bad move. But most of us are probably two steps ahead of them.

SHILL THREAD
1ST DAY IN, TPP IS DEAD, NOT EVEN IN OFFICE
SHILL THREAD

>TPP IS DEAD
Link?

Trump has to keep the pre-existing condition clause of Obamacare. That's one of the many reasons people wanted it and I think it's a good idea. But let the fuck free market deal with healthcare and bring prices down.

He's only considering keeping the parts of the ACA people like, ie can't deny for pre-existing conditions, 26 and under stay on parents' plan.

The rest of that is false.