Kids Next Door

What are your thoughts on KND's deep lore?

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbowmonkeys.com/
youtu.be/kPni6B2d9QM?t=342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

G:KND was a lie

B-but the website... rainbowmonkeys.com/

Pretty good. Glad I got to experience it as a kid.

I liked that the show had lore, but also that it took a bit of a backseat until the last season or so because the show still had a mainly episodic format
Also I shipped 1 and 362 and I'll never not be mad that their relationship didn't go anywhere

A
LIE
youtu.be/kPni6B2d9QM?t=342

>called Numbuh 1
>isn't the actual Number 1

I never understood this show.

ah, fug

The in-universe explanation is that operatives get to choose their own numbers when they join the KND and 1 just happened to be vacant at the time
The real explanation was that the KND was originally just those five kids, and by the time the writers decided to make it a global organisation it was too late to change

>Numbuh T

I think the episode with Chad (ree) was the first one to show KND operatives outside the main five.

the lore I can remember was pretty good, but it's been a long time since I've seen the episodes. Anyone happen to have a mega of them, or a site that isn't ad-spammy?

So it's just a complete coincidence that Numbuh 1's dad was Numbuh 0?

It's like pottery, it rhymes

Been a while since I last saw KND. So apparently Surpreme Leaders of the KND make and can change the rules of KND at any time. So why didn't Chad just bump up the age limit for being decomissioned, instead of going through all these loopholes to try and change his age in the records?

I think the age rule is one of them that can't be changed, to prevent the KND from being taken over by a teen or adult. Yes, I know Father basically did that since he was made an operative in one of the episodes and was it at the end of the tag game for leadership, but the way that ended up pretty much proves that KND should only be ran by kids.

>So why didn't Chad just bump up the age limit for being decomissioned
They probably have guidelines in place that prevent such flagrant disrespect for what the KND is. Especially when a leader seeks to make such a clearly self-interested change.
It'd be like the US President trying to change how long their term is so they can get an extra year or two in office.

I also suspect a lot of KND operatives are looking forward to being decommissioned. Yeah, the idea of having your memory erased is terrifying but so is the prospect of hanging out with 6 year olds while you're in your mid teens.

Galactic KND makes me sad. I was so excited. I don't think I can forgive.

I'd be pretty damn depressed if I had to deal with my best friends losing their memories of me and the shit we got up to

You don't lose your whole childhood, just the KND stuff.
So all your memories fighting villains and saving the world get replaced with memories of playing make-believe with your friends

Essentially hypnotism rather than a memory-wipe

Really? That makes it a little better I guess, I always thought decommissioning just straight up removed everything except basic stuff like school and family, which in retrospect is pretty morbid

>tfw no MGS clone of Kids Next Door

I can't believe you, Nigel Uno.

This was the basis of a few defections, from what I remember. Kids not wanting to forget.

#3 is waifu material

I wish Mr. Warburton had the option of taking the ip elsewhere. CN isn't going to do anything with it.

the Ed, Edd n Eddy/Danny Antonucci case was a highly isolated thing

I kinda think that instead of teens serving adults for some reason, they should've been a faction of their own, with the kid-adult conflict being a three way war.

I know, but I still find it a bit sad. The price of admission, I guess.

Well, their last name is Uno, so they probably based it on that.

Because all that shit was actually a plot to get him in as a double agent with the teenagers. It seems that a lot of teenagers actually to kind of wish they were still kids, so doing something drastic was a way to get into their graces.

>still mad
I felt completely duped and disappointed, I cant believe they put so much effort just to fuck with us

Where do teens come from? Creation of adults, talk about where adults comes from, but not teens or babies.

Is implyed that creation of adults is not canon and just number one rambling crazy shit on class

It was a 10/10 reference to animatrix

babies are the larva form of kids. Teens are a temporary state kids turn into before the metamorphosis into adulthood is complete

the lore was nice, it was convoluted and contradictory at times, it is clear if you carefully analize it that most of the lore was not there at the begining of the show, so is not technically muh deep lore, still it was tied all pretty well, it was cool

me too pal, i would like it any format, cartoon,animated movie, comics or even webcomic, i wish mr warburton had the rights to his product, i dont even know what he is doing know