As someone who isn't interessted in politics at all, explain to me why Trump being President is a good thing

As someone who isn't interessted in politics at all, explain to me why Trump being President is a good thing.

Things to consider.

Am pretty much 100% against racism and prejudice, not saying am a #BlackLivesMatter activist, but black lives DO matter especially since they are the easiest to fall prey to unjust police voilence.

I believe the Zionist Imperialist state that the US is trying to enforce, am no regular Jew hater like the rest of you guys, but I do view Zionists as the problem (in a globalist scale, I know there's a difference between Zionists and Judaism and there are enough rational Jews). So far, Israel is happy that Trump is going to be President. Netanyahu not excluded.

I know there's a chance that he can crash the system from within, yet, Trump being a materialistic man who's got his richdom to thank to the same elites he's supposed to challenge and oppose.. How reliable is he? Presidents are just frontmen after all, he doesn't hold that much power as he likes to believe, or he's just fooling us all.

He might actually TRY and beat them, but instead be totally destroyed or manipulated by them in the end. I am so far not convinced that Donald Trump has the ultimate power to end the Zionist Imperialistic New World Order, he might actually speed the process up.

Only reason I was somewhat relieved he became President is because Hillary did NOT win instead, like I expected the outcome to be. I read WikiLeaks, and Assange is a big reason that Trump eventually won the ellection. So I trust him in this choice, but really... This is a real big, fucking mess.

Anyone can convince me this is going to end up good? 2020 can't come soon enough...

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting point, toothpaste.

Have you considered that I'm a fucking leaf?

You will have to deal with American immigrants soon.

I like leafs though, green ones especially

because it shows how many people are sick of globalism and want some good ol' fashioned nationalism back in their lives.

this is the shittiest of all leaf shitposts I've ever seen

>>
#ImWithJilf

Yes but any need which comes from a dysfunctional system could be artificial, as the system is already broken and illusion-based (the American Dream for example). That is why we had Obama as President, who was the Anti-Bush, Bush, being the Anti-Clinton, and now the succeeder of Obama being the Anti-Obama, Mr. Donald J. Trump.

So far to me he's just a greedy power-hungry fool who just want to be a President because he thinks that's just a cool thing to do. Power and influence is his supreme fetish, rationally he has nothing to gain by 'breaking the system'... Why would he? It made him rich.

He might not be a globalist, but he's a capitalist, which is basically a beta-globalist. He's just as much a puppet as anyone else, he just says the right things to keep you faithful, just like Obama in his time.

I am open to anyone who can convince me otherwise, but these are the straight facts. Just because he says he's gonna do it, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. We should all know by now.

Now who's this British teeth looking bitch?

that's a good shoop a very good shoop indeed

wow what a coincidence the group most likely to commit a crime would meet their end more often by police! lets be honest my dude. no lives matter except for those close to you (if somebody across town from you died right now from a stabbing would you care?) unless it symbolises something. terror attacks symbolise the hate that group holds for all people not them and the willingness to annihilate your way of life. what does a criminal getting shot by a cop symbolise? somebody got shot after breaking the law. are there some cases that cops do something they shouldnt have? yeah (and should be held accountable). but its less often than it is portrayed. quit falling for the bullshit. it sucks that they died but thats the risk of being a criminal

as for tump we will have to wait and see. all we can do is hope that he does well. though i do recomend reading his "contract with the american voter" i dont agree with all parts but still i find some of the ideas interesting [link below]

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

>black lives DO matter
Wrong. The bell curve distribution for blacks with respect to IQ and Criminality is abominable. A society that contains blacks in large numbers is materially worse off for it on average. An exceptional individual will come along now and again, but his contributions will be far out-weighed by the detrimental effects of all the other average blacks who are soaking up welfare, raping, robbing, murdering, and voting for more rapacious confiscatory tribal redistribution programs.

Really, black people are the most likely to be target to the system because the whole system started with their disadvantage, and stays alive only by keeping it that way. Slavery, lynching and segregation, plus a lot of miseducation, manipulation and direct government attacks kept black people in the US at a disadvantage since forever. Fighting for black rights used to be a revolution, now it's degraded to a fucking hashtag, cause blacks be overly obsessed with the internet. Oh, and a certian Zionist is also the owner of the #BlackLivesMatter thing.

Tl;dr: a black revolution is a logical thing to happen, and a rightful one. But the sytem is now using them to their advantage, making it clear that white people are now targets of the system to. And everyone is a slave. They also do this to support white nationalists, who would gladly submit to the system as long as it keeps their white privilegde from dying.

It's a very complex thing. But in the end, they all want us to be opposed to each other, to think of each other as a treat. And so far, they are succeeding. Martial Law is coming soon because of this. Trump might not even be allowed into his role as President, because am pretty sure they'll do another False Flag Operation ASAP to enforce Martial Law.

The existing political status quo isn't working well for the overwhelming majority of Americans and a change, any change, is necessary.

A good change will fix the things that are broken, a bad change will provide more incentive to fix what hasn't been, but maintaining the status quo helps no one.

Presidents really do not have the power to change that much. All is in the hand of corporations, which are ruled by the banking elite.

Plus Israel also seems distrubingly confident.

i will agree with the past being against them. thats true. but dont pretend whites/ mexicans/ and others arent in simmilar positions at this very moment. i grew up in stocton california. a true shithole. if somebody cant pull themselves out because they joined a gang instead of passing highschool i refuse to feel sorry for them. you sound like such a tinfoil hat conspiracy nut. forget the zionists. forget the false flag shit. i know why they are still like this. i grew up with them and i can tell you, the reason they are so down, the reason they are so poor, the reason why people dont like them? because they are taught by thier moms (who have 6 kids and is on welfare) that the world hates them and to not trust anybody. they are taught the world owes them something because of slavery (which they themselves have never been in). they arent held responsible for anything. they dont try. thats it. they dont pass classes. they dont do anything but fight and smoke weed saying that if they do well in sports thats the only way out, even if that school has an AP program or helps students get into college. they think it should be just given to them like it is with the welfare system. fuck that. fuck them. there are plenty of well off black people who pulled themselves out. i feel no pity for the ones who fall on the ground and complain how bumpy it is instead of trying to get back up

Well the Trump presidency is going to avoid WWIII with Russia over the dirty was USA is fighting using extrem terrorists in Syria.

Well you se, have you ever considered killing yourself?

Oh, apparently you haven't seen my picture. This is literally their fault. Any form of extremism is bad, whether "left" or "right"

Also, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>vote Clinton
>Clinton wins
>leads a massive refugee move
>dozens of terrorists included
>attack every week
>they focus on gays and degenerates
>Clinton says its only a few
>that not accepting them is racist
Or
>vote trump
>terrorists cant get in anymore
>faggots can party in clubs in Orlando

Were literally saving liberals

You seem pretty interested in politics for someone not interested in politics.

>explain to me why Trump being President is a good thing.
He's not hillary

You realize there are more beliefs than NatSoc and Gommunism right?

>Am pretty much 100% against racism and prejudice, not saying am a #BlackLivesMatter activist, but black lives DO matter especially since they are the easiest to fall prey to unjust police voilence.
Racism is not gonna go away if it's silenced, it's gonna brew, brood and explode. Deal with issues that cause it, not enforce opinions.
>I know there's a chance that he can crash the system from within, yet, Trump being a materialistic man who's got his richdom to thank to the same elites he's supposed to challenge and oppose..
Trump is ultimately a selfish man, but he is poison for status quo. He might or might not be able to "drain the swamp", but he certainly has what it takes to make everyone smell the stench if he wills it. Normalizing US-Russia relations, for example, is one thing globalist agenda stands against, and yet he is very likely to do so.
>Anyone can convince me this is going to end up good? 2020 can't come soon enough...
Ultimately, worst case scenario, nothing's gonna happen. US population isn't bitter enough to descend into fascism, and POTUS can't actually press red buttons contrary to popular belief. On the plus side Clinton and her clique lost a lot of support, and we no longer gonna need to find out how russia will respond to a No fly zone over syria.

>not saying am a #BlackLivesMatter activist, but black lives DO matter especially since they are the easiest to fall prey to unjust police voilence.

Stopped reading right there

Gas yourself faggot

>BLM
lol, dit is waarom niemand hier je serieus neemt

>inb4 rare pepe flag

At this moment we're in the same thing yeah, except black endured shit a little while longer whilst most of us whites enjoyed luxury. But besides that, yes, we're now pretty much more in the same boat than ever.

Social conditioning is also a big thing, don't forget. You might never considered joining a gang cause it was never in your social surroundings. Not that that is always the case, and there isn't personal choice involved... But, it's still a factor. And this factor is far stronger in black communities than white ones.
I don't believe in social division through politics. Left, right.. What does it mean really in the end? If anything, Killary was way more rightwinged than Trump ever could be. At least, the Trump which I read about here seems pretty democratic.
If you read well, you saw I had a slight preference for Trump, who is a better choice than war criminal Killary. But in due time, he'll probably end up being her equal, be sure about that.

Verkeerde site gast.
Die disclaimer zit er vooral als excuus om sommigen hier niet direct op te laten pakken.

>kept black people in the US at a disadvantage since forever
What about when the moors (blacks) enslaved the whites in Europe? That doesn't count? Whites don't need reparation, just the blacks?

enjoy the ride my man! and if you don't like it, vote against it all the time and keep MAGA

>As someone who isn't interessted in politics at all, explain to me why Trump being President is a good thing.

America needs a cut throat businessman who speaks his mind to run the country

if he fucks up in the future he ends up one of two ways like Nixon or like Kennedy and Trump knows this very well people need to just give the man a year and sees what happens

No racism indeed needs to be discussed on a healthy basis. The left in fact is now trying to supress this by enforcing opinion, indeed. They are being the tyrants now, and in their tyranity, the voice of the oppressed goes lost. It's all a trick.

US-Russian relations? I am quite sorry to say that the US and Russia opposition is as fake as the Democrat vs Republican opposition. It's all part of the same coin. Americans and Russians are both as brainwashed unfortunately. I used to like Putin, don't get me wrong. he was the 'original Trump' for me, but ultimately, he's just pat of the gang.

US might not be bitter enough to fall into fascism, no, but Martial Law is still a subject I brought up and hasn't been discussed yet. I feel that the US under a Trump presidency can really cause Martial Law to finally happen.
Nee man luister ik zeg ook, Black Lives Matters als een movement is een gewoon een fatoemang tori. Eindstand zijn het gewoon dezelfde elites die hiervan massaal profiteren, en dat blakka mangs op straat gaan protesteren voor een false cause is alleen maar in hun voordeel. Zo houden ze stereotypering in stand en kunnen hun NOG meer politie geweld toepassen... Ik heb mijzelf goed genoeg uitgelegd, ze proberen hier mij in hun memes te categoriseren maar ze komen niet met tegen argumenten. Soms denk ik dat Sup Forums net zo'n onderdeel is van dezelfde Babylon bullshit

The Moors enslaved anything and didn't de-humanise their slaves or their nationality. Also, the Moors didn't colonise Europe saw as Europe colonised Africa. There are quite some differences. Just because the term slavery gets thrown everywhere, means that it was just about the physical act of forced labor, it was the whole damned ugly system behind it, which was brutal as fuck.

>black lives DO matter especially since they are the easiest to fall prey to unjust police voilence.

All sources on the subject show that to be untrue.

>Martial Law
>happening in America

no president will ever be that fucking retarded that will in fact cause civil war and if a second civil war happens the government has already lost

History is brutal as fuck for everyone. It does not make any sense to make history reparation.

Also, affirmative action just destroys the economy.

>US and Russia opposition is as fake as the Democrat vs Republican opposition
I do honestly hope that you are right and all my knowledge as someone who trusts no single media source is misinformed, but I fear it is not so. You don't invade a country and ruin your own economy and get a lot of your supporters money frozen as a part of a farse.
>US might not be bitter enough to fall into fascism, no, but Martial Law is still a subject I brought up and hasn't been discussed yet. I feel that the US under a Trump presidency can really cause Martial Law to finally happen.
You are over dramatising this. It's far easier to deal with trump behind closed doors of white house than in the open with gunnuts, military and world watching you.

Well, seeing as The United States is more a business than a country, it could work in that sence. It's just, this system isn't sustainable. Not for America, not for the West, not for the people living in it, not for the people having to deal with it's oppression and not even for this planet as well.

Trump being President is not only a dubious choice full of contradiction, it's also massive distraction and it is cause of a lot of chaos. I don't see this NOT being a great trick from the great trickmasters themselves. It's just too much in their favor, while it pretends to be the opposite.

They are confusing us with their systematical polarity. It's the easiest way to divide us all.

>Am pretty much 100% against racism and prejudice
Sounds like you're 100% against facts desu. Racism and prejudice are natural survival instincts to protect you against invaders. That way you don't need to watch a lion maul your kid to death to avoid them, you instead lynch the nigger.

Nice b8 though, has it been more successful than your previous ones?

It's not a good thing, it's the end to obama's steps towards positive climate change policies, which were by themselves insufficient.
If you want to go back to the pre-World War I state of affairs, you deserve your World War III.

all countries are businesses you should know this toothpast it was the dutch who came up with this whole concept

>positive climate change policies
carbon tax credits are a fraud as are all other "eco" policies in the states sadly

>Yes but any need which comes from a dysfunctional system could be artificial, as the system is already broken
it could be

but it's not.

Shamefully, yes that's true.
I actually never post here, just lurk around. I don't trust facts given by the same government that has this depopulation agenda, thank you. All it wants us to do is keep fighting each other and keep us as separated as possible. They fight against blacks, while giving blacks advantages over whites, they fight against whites, while giving whites advantages of blacks.

No that's too easy. You really expect a system that has been going since Roman times to crush that easily? By a dude, who earned his richness by this same system? You are being too optimistic here.

Don't care, something's better than nothing. Trump wants to rescue the dying oil and gas industries, he wants to make nonsense of the Paris treaty, he's hired Myron fucking Ebell to lead his EPA transition team, a guy who doesn't even understad that climate change is the result of human activity.

If we're travelling at 50mph into a brick wall, Trump is pressing on the accelerator while Obama was gently easing on the brakes. There is no way to spin trump's energy or environmental policies where he comes out as the good guy, therefore there is no reason to be excited for a president trump if you're under the age of 40.

>dying oil and gas industries
neither are dying natural gas is massive as is coal mining and most oil is in texas which is booming

the EPA only cares about its funding not for the ecosystem or fauna

>I don't trust facts given by the same government that has this depopulation agenda
You mean the agenda trying to depopulate whites?
Why would they lie and say blacks are causing more crime?
Why would non-government agencies lie and say blacks are causing more crime?
Why would your own eyes and instincts lie and say blacks are causing more crime? (move to detroit or mexico, faggot)
What you're essentially saying is you're delusional and refuse to accept facts, regardless of where it comes from. Non-whites commit more crime, this is a fact. Racism helps us avoid and expel the pests.
Maybe you need to learn people simply aren't equal.

While I support Trump fuck oil and gas, start nuclear.

If he wants to rescue the oil and gas industries, that means Trump also needs to go to war again. Because oil and gas has thusfar been the biggest spoils of war for the US ever since invading the Middle East.

Youre not entitled to any opinion that matters on this subject, toothpaste.

He said industries you retard, that means the homegrown shit.
iirc America exports roughly the same amount of oil it imports, it could just be self sufficient.

Canada has the third largest oil depo in the world senpai

while I don't agree with the pipeline because Alberta is retarded with its infrastructure WE REALLLY NEED THAT MONEY

So because a group that has been put in disadvantagous social conditions means that they are not equal? Man, you fucking Aussies really can't be helped... Wouldn't be surprised if you or your family where Boer South African refugees. 'Facts' are one-sided and do not adress the issue behind the nature of the crimes or what is the ultimate root cause. Which is poverty. Racism has always been economic, and it remains so. It has nothing to do with 'animal nature'' which you imply. I doubt that you know much about these issues except which you hear from TV, or far right internet sites. This is a prime example to what white privilegde actually is.

Fuck nuclear, especially in australia, the south australian proposed waste dump sites disproportionately affect rural and indigenous australians.

South Australia has had a green electricity base load since May of this year. 100% solar and wind is literally possible, the two biggest obstacles to it are lobbyists and a lack of innovation to make the transition more affordable. Trump was supposed to be unbuyable, he was supposed to be anti-establishment and therefore not cowing to lobbyists. Sadly, the republican controlled congress is not the same way, which is what, I assume, has led him to allow fossil industry lobbyists to lead his transition team.

In the words of a famous president - sad!

Lurk more. You haven't even begun to understand Sup Forums.

civilization never ends up good and stays good

get used to it, friendo

When did the Netherlands get cucked?

>has been put in
They weren't put there, they put themselves there.
>means that they are not equal
If they're in a different position, are they equal? Do you not understand what equality means? They objectively have a lower IQ, they objectively have a different bone structure, they objectively have a different culture, none of these are equal to mine or yours.
>Wouldn't be surprised if you or your family where Boer South African refugees.
I'm from NZ, I grew up in Auckland, I know the results of "diversity". Spoiler, it means non-white.
>'Facts' are one-sided
So post the other side. Facts are facts, they're only not facts when they're debunked, can you debunk it or not? It sounds like you're arguing from feelings not fact. As Jew Shapiro says, facts don't care about your feelings. As I say, harden up cunt.
>and do not adress the issue behind the nature of the crimes or what is the ultimate root cause. Which is poverty.
Fun fact, poor whites commit less crime than rich blacks. It isn't poverty. It isn't economic. It's genes.
Why do you deny evolution?
>I doubt that you know much about these issues except which you hear from TV, or far right internet sites.
Oh look at that, ignoring my argument because of perceived sources. Here, I'll do the same.
I doubt you know much about these issues except which you hear from TV, leftist propaganda indoctrination facilities (schooling), or far left internet sites.
>This is a prime example to what white privilegde actually is.
And confirmed b8.

really fires up the neurons

>and indigenous australians
They're basically monkeys anyway, you wouldn't be able to tell if they're mutated by radiation.
Besides, thorium is safe as fuck and produces barely any waste while being the most efficient and abundant source of energy on the planet. We can use solar once we up the technology so it's not a net loss, pollutant as fuck and erratic.

>but black lives DO matter especially since they are the easiest to fall prey to unjust police voilence.

gonna stop reading right there and correct you. Black men are "targeted" by police officers due to black on black crime and violence being the highest in the country.

Mathematically speaking, for every 900 black people killed by other black people, only 1 of them is killed by an officer. Furthermore per capita black men commit more crime than any other race/gender combo. There is a reason they are viewed with scrutiny, when they present themselves in a negative way.

Black man in a suit in tie with manners? you are gonna be fine.

Black man with baggy pants listening to rap and giving cops shit? don't count on it.

thread rife with CTR and AIDS.

Ty for this, gonna save. Listening to a lot of black conservatives shitting on BLM lately but havn't seen the numbers or sources

>but black lives DO matter

How fucking stupid are you? How many blacks have you met in real life? I can tell you right now: black lives don't fucking matter and the world would be better off if every single one of them was dead.

Fucking faggot.

>As someone who isn't interessted in politics at all, explain to me
No, since you're not interested.