Spiderman is so relatable XD

Spiderman is so relatable XD

He incompetently lost it all and is now living on a friend's coach.

Bit slow there, champ. Its all gone

You're the slow person here. His billions he lost aren't the only thing that make him unrelatable

every fucking week
will you fuck off already

>*insert charcter* is so relatable thread

You fuck off faggot

* -

>No you
Kill yourself

Just ol’ Parker luck I suppose

fun seeing people get mad peter never did anything and then get mad he used his smarts to run a company

Kill yourself first, utter faggot.

Peter isn't a faggot OP, of course you can't relate to him.

>sacrifices his marriage to save his centegenarian aunt
>lived in Queens all his life
>puts on tights and spurts web all over muscular men for free
yeah sure that guy's not a fag

Is he the same one spamming the shitty Snyder Superman threads or do we have two different autists.

3 if you count Namorfag

Forgot Damifag

You're the faggot here.

Forgot AntiGwenpoolfag

and "I don't understand why (insert DC comics classic) is so acclaimed" fag

Nice try gweenpoolfag

You are the autistic faggot who posts SU threads.

I know it's all gone now and everything but this was still such a big fuck you.

he's poor now but still bang literal dozens of hot girls per year and is still a super genius with superpowers

he was never more relatable than other heroes

He was relatable when he had normal concerns. His family, his friends, his job, & his wife.

He used to have concerns like, school, bullying, getting a job, his wife getting a job, his wife getting pregnant... you know, every day stuff.

So actually, he hasn't been relatable since OMD. Everything related to Spidey since then was a dumpster fire.

Peter Parker being relatable has always been the most parroted bullshit in comicdom, right next to Wonder Woman killing villains and Kingdom Come being good.

Peter Parker's marriage represented the adulthood that writers feared because Peter was the ultimate self insert for them. He's chained down with a wife and a kid living a normal relatable life and readers love it, but the writer wants him to be everything they can't. I think this is honestly a trend that hurts a lot of cape comics but especially Marvel.