Ha-ha! Hey user, it's me, Mickey Mouse! If you wanna find the cancer that's killing your comics and cartoons...

Ha-ha! Hey user, it's me, Mickey Mouse! If you wanna find the cancer that's killing your comics and cartoons, then take a look in the mirror!

>Grass and pavement

Oh my god! Going outside is killing our comics and cartoons!

When you think on it, isn't bringing in the outsider stuff what IS killing comics, though?

Good to know Gmod Flatgrass is killing all things Sup Forums related

Old Flatgrass >>>> Nu Flatgrass

But Mickey, criticism improves the comic and cartoon industry. Neglecting criticism of your work only creates ignorance instead of a decent product. No wonder Minnie doesn’t want to have sex with you anymore, you won’t improve your foreplay, hyuck hyuck!

How do we fix flatgrass Sup Forums?

Personally I think we need to do away with the retards who insist on different lengths of grass for "much lawn representation". Literally killing the industry

hey, I recognize that mirror...

theres nothing....

I guess.

I fucking knew it was vampires.

gm_construct is better

It's a boy in a wig and panties.

No Mickey, you only saw the cancer that's killing comics and cartoons when *you* looked in the mirror. It doesn't work like that for other people.

So this cause? Alright then.

*smashes mirror*

Goofy, you and I both know damn well that Minnie's been seeing you behind my back. I know you two have done it. The court won't take me seriously because they won't let me get a divorce because she's "extremely silly", but I'm gonna get you, pal. I'm gonna get you both.

/thread

Kek.

Hyuck hyuck, just try it Mickey, but I’m afraid I’m one step ahead of you! I’ve already planted a sample of your semen in Pluto’s dead corpse! Minnie is already on her way to contact the police. While you rot in jail, Minnie and I will run off with your Disney money to the Bahamas, where we will make sweet love for the rest of our lives, hyuck hyuck!

beat me to it

NOBODY PRAY FOR ME

IT'S BEEN THAT DAY FOR ME

WA-AAA-AAA-AY

HYUCK HYUCK

this is easily thread of the year, and it hasn't even been a month yet

LOOKING GLASS KNIGHT SUMMONS YOU

Mickey, you dork, i'm a vampire.

Hee hee, sorry Mickey. I just love me some dog dick! The police have been contacted and have found your semen in Pluto’s anal cavity. Goodbye Mickey!

I purchase comics from the best story arcs reinforcing what the main audience actually wants with my money, not online bitching.

Nothing in this mirror you delicious sack of blood.

kek

DS2 had some really underrated designs.

Fpbp

Take off the wig. And dem panties.

Top Kek

Bump

Concrete killed cartoons? What happened to your arm?

I can't, I'm a vampire!