Why do you promote Asians on this board? At the end of the day it is still racemixing

Why do you promote Asians on this board? At the end of the day it is still racemixing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycWoqDI3WeI
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tasty hafu babies

Sup Forums is incapable of reconciling its white nationalism with its degenerate love of all things animated and yellow. This contradiction is what ultimately undermines board ideology and is a true cancer on the alt-right. Purge now please

are you a white women OP?

only ever see white women complaining about men liking asian girls.

ironic.

>a website with deep ties to anime
>surprised by constant references to anything asian

>only ever see white women complaining about men liking asian girls.
What's the difference between white guys falling for asian girls and white girls falling for black guys?

Asians are pretty much white.

you know we have already lost the race war when we call asian Whites.....

The Japanese are actually intelligent and still have a concept of honor (albeit somewhat warped). Blacks are generally retarded, mudslimes are barbaric, and chinks are soulless. Hence, racemixing with those groups is disgusting.
I still don't support diluting either white or Japanese genes, but it isn't fair to equate these types of mixing. I can see why someone would be attracted to a Nip and not be a degenerate--I just hope that they keep it in their pants and avoid creating these:

GUYS DONT CLICK THIS PIC
DONT

Racemixing to create the perfect race by scrambling white and asian genes together
What's wrong with that?

Asian women are the natural fuck-toys of white men. End of story.

>another brainwashed idiot who thinks it's genetics and not cultural brainwashing
Consuming fires of hell await you, God's kingdom is not for the likes of you.

How much plastic?

What's the big deal?
It's just pizza

It's not promoting racemixing. It's promoting seeking a happy, healthy relationship, regardless of race.

black people are violent double digit IQ shitskins?

There are certain cases where racemixing can have a miraculous outcome.

Asians more likely to be intelligent and hardworking.

Because condoms exists?

Asians are nothing but smelly yellow Jews.

No need for shilling Asians when half of this board consume its culture with no afterthought.

I'd love to marry an Asian chick, but I don't want to risk having a half-asian son

I mean really, the thought of having a beta son with a small penis doesn't appeal to me

Like this too.

>small penis
amazing that even tards on Sup Forums fall for this and the bbc meme

Japs were and will always be greatest ally. Fuck off back to syria, jamal. You don't belong here.

plastic nose
plastic boobs
plastic pussy

Are you a homosexual my German friend?

just dont open it. or u will go to jail just so you know..

You don't need to fuck your ally.

desu, it's the girth that matters. i may not hit bottom, but ill stretch out the walls

>niggers measuring nigger cock

I suspect foul play. Is this the sole ruse perpetrated by the negroid community?

A

Anime

>not a single cock even reaching 6"
Fucking kek

And to the OP, just don't knock them up, Japanese girls are fucking AAA grade in bed. Literally a living Madonna-Whore example, they're all polite and respectful and obedient out in public but then they hit the sheets and it's deviant kinky shit all night long.

I didnt know until recently how good orientals could look with big faek tits! WOW!

>not wanting a hafu kid

I'm white and my white girlfriend told me yesterday "When it comes to White men and Asian women, there's just something there. You know, like black men and fat white women"
I love that girl.

If it was good enough for grandma and grandpa, it's good enough for me.

After Chingiskhan, it's not.

>and not create the true masterrace.

WO IS MEIN DÖNER, MEHMET???

WIE WAR DIE ANTI- ODER PRO-ERDOGAN (EH SCHEIßEGAL) DEMO IN ((((KÖLN))) HEUTE???

ICH HOFFE GUT? FÜHLST DICH AUCH WOHL IN DEUTSCHLAND? KANN ICH DIR NOCH WAS BRINGEN, NEN HALALEN TEE VIELLEICHT?

Christ almighty I hate Canadian posters on Sup Forums.
Why are you all such fucking fags?

my asian wifu is best wifu

Sure but race-mixing with a superior race.

Asians are too timid for me, their whole culture is built on submissiveness

weak men, very weak

People keep saying they are like dead fish in bed.

I love how they'll act like they don't want it just for your pleasure.

Are you trying to type like he tweets?

Eh, people with yellow fever attempt to combine white nationalist attitudes and yellow fever into a coherent belief system, even though they really don't work well together. The result of this is all the messy shit you get like;
>Asians are practically white!
>The offspring sometimes look white-ish!
>Asians are high IQ so it's okay!

At the end of the day, all biracial children are more likely to identify with their non-white side than their white side, from my experience. A lot of hapas I saw around back in my SJ days were disgusted by their white fathers - who they saw as creepy fetishists for having pursued their mother - and were furthermore incredibly disgusted by white people in general. It's not as immediately damming as BMWW, but it's still damaging. I think the worst part is how many people delude themselves into believing it's okay. I mean, I used to date Asians but, no matter how enamoured I was with any one person, I never tried to brainwash myself into believing what I was doing wasn't pretty shitty for the future of my people.

>says new chinaland

Your ”men” are fucking beta weak pro-race mixers.

How do find white 3d wife who acts like an actual woman without converting to Mormon?

that's the joke hans

this i mean

> intelligent
> hard working
> respectful

Japs and Koreans 100% aryans, for sure.

You don't. You become a cuck like ones of these faggots and take seconds from other men.

>says animuland

There is nothing wrong with asians

what's wrong with anime?

DAS WAR EINE ANTI-ERDOGAN DEMO.
DANKE DER NACHFRAGE ABER ICH MAG JETZT LIEBER NOCH MEINE ZWEI BIER TRINKEN.
UND DANKE AUCH, KLAR FÜHL ICH MICH IN DEUTSCHLAND WOHL. BIN HIER GEBOREN UND LEBE SEIT 38 JAHREN HIER.
KANN ICH DIR VIELLEICHT EINEN JOB BEI MIR GEBEN? ICH SUCHE NOCH TAXI-FAHRER FÜR MEINEN LADEN.
KRIEGST AUCH 21 CENT BRUTTO MEHR PRO STUNDE WÄHREND DER NACHTZEIT

She is mongrel.

I think a lot of men in 2016 have experienced the types of white women who have some kind of black fetish, and it has turned off men from pursuing them. Asian women typically are more attracted to white men than other races, so it's more appealing to white men.

DESU I've dated girls who have had sex with black guys before and most of them only had casual sex, very few dated them. It was a huge turnoff because they didn't have any other casual hookups in their past except for the black guy. Raises some red flags.

If I had to start dating you to fuck you, what's better about the black guy that you let him fuck you as a friend?

The Asians I've dated were great. Easy to talk to, keep to themselves, not overly friendly to strangers (random acts of kindness piss me off. Giving away kindness to anyone is a negative trait IMO), and are great in bed.

I dated a white girl for four years. A white girl before that one year. It felt very out of key and forced. It didn't feel right. But I am blonde and have blue eyes, so maybe I sensed we weren't a good genetic match since they were both brown hair/eyes. Asian women however feel natural to be involved with romantically.

One time I was dating that white girl of four years, and she told me "if I wasn't dating you, I would have loved to bring a black guy home to see the look on my dad's face." I told her that's a fucked up thing to say and she didn't understand why. Later on I mentioned it before the breakup and she denied ever saying it.

Her dad wasn't racist, but projected that he would prefer his daughters dated white guys. I think girl's have an innate sense of rebellion towards their fathers if raised improperly.

t. Phillip Chang

Fuck right off. Chinks are subhuman bugs. The only reason asian women cozy up to white men is for money, like all women.

>complains about degeneracy
>posts on Sup Forums

Everything.

and like this

Anyone in macro-haplogroup N (mtDNA) is close enough for me.

out of all the races you could've chosen.

you chose the fucking island niggers

i'm eastern euro bruh, but i don't disagree with you, anglo men here are pretty beta and it's easier to pick up an illiterate thai village woman than an educated white woman, hence the racetraitors

Them's fightin words.

> answering to the leaf

They're not ugly though and they are well behaved, and no sickle cell. (no aids also)

Because fuck you this is America.

im an asian. I'm attracted to white woman but i think my genes would blend better with a latina or a southern euro.

this is gonna be me in like a week baka I'm surrounded by Asian/Indian girls all day and they literally like me just cause I'm white. I'm weak. GG racial purity.

No.anime helping alot of ppl from depression.

Some Anime fans are problem.

>educated white woman
>good
Topcuck.
Have you been around such women, user?

Chicken/egg

Japan is in a population crisis right now because their men are too beta to get girlfriends.

Agreed, weev was right.
youtu.be/ycWoqDI3WeI
Sup Forums has an infestation of degenerate xenophilic weaboo NEETs.

Post hawt asian girls Sup Forums

pattaya beach thailand
20$ all night at your 25$ hotel
bow in morning
so nice
hard to re adjust to american women after

Race-mixers will hang on the day of the rope.

Your kind will not be tolerated in Trump's America.

Trump race mixes with a slav
slav is literally the root word of slave
they were the niggers everyone owned in europe before they had ships that could reach africa

The unconventional white nationalism of having non-white children. We must secure the existence of mentally ill hapas and a future for half-white children.

I've been seeing a lot of hot white girls with Indians lately, what the fuck is up with that shit?

scat fetish

Japan is population decline because we don't accept alot of immigrants.

Germany,Singapore and many developed nation having lower birth rate than Japan.

American media only report Japan's population decline...i dunno why...

that are not total libfreaks?, not many
I'm in my 4th year at uni and i'm noticing more and more young women here beginning to see through the guise of social rights movements, most are still brainwashed by it but not all

I'm not so sure about koreans.

Never date an Asian women. My uncle married an Asian women and his kids don't look anything like him. You could honestly mistake "his" kids for children he adopted from the third-world world. Don't do it.

question you guys act like race mixing is the devil when its literally just taking the best aspects of two races and mixing them or if they aren't any good aspects then you're just getting a slightly darker white person so what's the big whoop if a white chick fucks a black guy

Racist scum die

Just saving asian girls from small penises

I love them for what THEY are i would never race mix.

Kys racists

I'm sorry I'm not a tremendous memelord nigger like you.

1. Take a full 360-degree scan of your penis.
2. Convert it into a 3D model file.
3. Export it to an appropriate file format (I recommend .STL).
4. Pay a company to 3D print a dildo from your file.
5. Take that 3D model of your penis and go fuck yourself.

Loser Kys

then asians have the dominate genes and your uncle is weak might aswell kill him

A lot of first world countries have low birthrates dude
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=25

Notice how the closer to #1 you get the more third world you get

There's a lot more factors going on than just social ones, including economic.