Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>Virgin Kasius and the Chad Kree Edition

We're back Sup Forums and its time for SPACE

5x8: "The Last Day" (Jan 19th)
>Coulson and the team discover that the most unexpected person from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s past may hold the key to stopping Earth's destruction

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fifth season and we're in SPACE BITCHES. Kree and well..time itself are the villains of this first pod. Will our team get back to present day? Who knows!

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts, full episodes of the series and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/renewcancel/cancel-bear-vs-abc-week-16-inhumans-looking-more-like-one-and-done/)
youtu.be/jN_F0Gqe0_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's some of the upcoming eps:

5x9: "Best Laid Plans" (Jan 26th)
> Mack, Yo-Yo and Flint fight to keep everyone alive by starting a revolution against the Kree.

5x10: "Past Life" (Feb 2nd)
>S.H.I.E.L.D. has one final chance to return to our timeline, but their actions may have deadly consequences.

FutonCritc believes that the following two weeks of eps after "Past Life" maybe be preempted or replaced with repeats during the Winter Olympics. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Can someone remind me what happened at the end of last week? Did that main blue guy die? Is the robot a bad guy?

The other blue guy died, not the first one but the other one, and the robot is not presently a bad guy.

Kasius kills his brother; Sinara kills the brother's personal guard
The weird dude is an alien robot, not a bad guy

NOW

PREVIOUSLY

Here we go!

inb4 the only way to save the past is to find a man named Kang

SEASON 1

So dudes obvious Starwards dad, next is some hint as to what really wreaked earth.

what about it?

I hope it's not something stupid and actually relates to the MCU (Wakanda/Thanos)

I still think Julie Mao is a Skrull trying to infiltrate Kree higher echelons via this fucboi

Looks like Kasius trying to show off to his kree bae.

That would best case scenario, worst case is alternate timeline or something like that.

Thought we were having a flashback when I turned the TV on.

>the day this all ends

Oh boy.

>alternate timeline
I'm gonna be pissed if it's that. It would make this entire half-season pointless (except for that new black kid inhuman I guess)

If they pull the alternate card, it'll be because they fixed this one and then travel back.

Right, but then this was just a 9 or so episode diversion where nothing was really accomplished. They need to have this alternate timeline effect the primeline

stop talking to Deke so FitzSimmons can work on that power inhibitor you daft cunt

Welp, missed the beginning so I'll check back into the thread once the mega is up. Cheers, lads.

>bit of a rocky start

Suuuuuure, that's one way of saying it.

You didn't miss much, but cya later bro

this cost cutting measure is comfy

When are Coulson and May going to fug

Wait a sec, if Fritz froze himself to get to the future that means that it's not an alternate timeline. Worse, it means the Earth is destroyed after Daisy comes back or because of something else and Daisy is blamed for all this.

Also, I know it's been 5 seasons, can't we get at least one avenger? Hawkeye even!

>she can see into other timelines too

Oh, oh, wow.

I'd settle for Samuel L Jackson coming back for an episode or 2. Show just seems to have no stakes in the MCU anymore meaning it's 100% filler

Oh yes, Mack go his Shotgun Axe.

Wow, this might actually happen.

>it's 100% filler
Same could be said about everything in the MCU that isn't a movie.

Eh I wouldn't say that. Fitz got the girl, figured out how to cope with his framework shit, and became the MVP. But I do see what you're saying. This feels like a standard comic book arch to me. Not that it's a bad thing though.

>I'd settle for Samuel L Jackson coming back for an episode or 2.
Speaking of, his he even going to show up in Infinity Wars? I don't see much of a reason due to no SHIELD but he could become part of SWORD.

>time is fixed
no, one inhuman's death visions were fixed
it's a shame only 3 people know about Doctor Strange
wait, how did this earth ending event get passed Strange?

wait, how does Robin have memories of the team surviving the world-busting when they were spirited away by the portal rock?
that doesn't fit with the way time travel works if Fitz left a postcard for them saying "working on [your time travel situation]"

>mac needs a real weapon
>axe-shotgun appears
Let us not forget that a factor in this miracle was a Ward.

Same could be said about non-avenger movies.

I think he's in Infinity War, but I know he's 100% in Captain Marvel which takes place in the 1990s

Yeah, I guess. I just don't care about OC characters (other than Quake) as I do about comic heroes like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, etc. Fitz and Simmons are good, but they're not a strong enough pull to continue watching this show tread water

>meaning it's 100% filler
I watched this show because of the MCU connection in Season 1. Season 2 on, I couldn't care less if it affected or was affected by the MCU. I like the team by now, and it's a nice balance of comic booky plots with a "subdued soap opera" drama tone.

Yeah I'll keep watching, but it's more due to my OCD/completionist personality rather than show's appeal. Hopefully Infinity Wars actually affects this if it gets renewed (which is unlikely apparently tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/renewcancel/cancel-bear-vs-abc-week-16-inhumans-looking-more-like-one-and-done/)

Strange focuses on cosmic and mystical threats, terrestrial threats are supposed to be handled by The Avengers

>wasting ammo like that
its not like there is extra ammo lying around Mac

Yep, all mack needed was his shotgun axe to put in the work.

You know despite all the vague connections to the MCU, AoS feels more like it belongs to it then the Netflix shows right now.

I agree with this. I've loved the team for a long time. I don't watch because of the MCU anymore and honestly didn't care when they did that Winter Soldier thing. I watch AoS for AoS

So definitely alt timeline then.

If Daisy was sent to the future, how could she have caused the Earth to be destroyed?

the earth blew up, that affects Strange

Yeah, but Don't forget the Judas bullets were in season 4.

Yo-Yo best yo. They need to utilize her more

pretty sure the sanctums are pocket dimensions that just happen to have doors in our world

murder disks from season 2? or was it 3?
all I know for sure is that Jemma tried to murder Ward Prime with one

>pebbles
Mac, I like Mac.

The past versions are kinda assholes.

my word, Robin is a shitty precog

FUCK future people

Still better than whatshisname from Civil War 2.

At least she's always right.

>strange has no loyalty to his homeplanet
>especially when all it takes to save is his mcu signature ability

Well that's lame, and they still don't have solid evidence that daisy used her quake booty to smash the earth to pieces.

She's seems to have some sort of functional disorder. Like actual autism. I'd say she checks out.

I thought this would be the episode where things turn around for the better

I should have known better

So let me get this straight, official sequence of events is:
>Daisy gets taken to the future
>Daisy sees herself destroying the planet
>Daisy gets sent to the past (we haven't seen this yet)
>Daisy destroys the planet

>Fitz freezes himself
>Fitz gets sent to the past (we haven't seen this yet)
>Fitz invents a time machine to save the future

Are these two sequences accurate? What the fuck is going on

F

fucking time travel man.

no her issue is she views time simultaneously, like Doc Manhattan, the problem is unlike him she has no way of focusing on the present

This means there are 2 versions of Fitz. One is frozen and one is him sent back after he is frozen

DBZ style time travel.
String theory man.

If this loop keeps happening over and over again, then if Enoch goes back with them, then there will be an infinite number of Enochs

>may will never be your mommy

>Flint comes back as a main member of the cast

New Warriors for real this time

That was actually a really well told story. For the first time in a long time, I really feel for May.

>who's flint
So, they bring him back in time and he keeps the world from going boom, or he puts it back together?

Taking other theories.

Flint is going to keep the world together when they bring him back

Coulson was missing from every flashback

oh yea, he can control rocks, he can probably force the monolith to timetravel, or else suss out the other pieces and recreate it

I don't want to see that 20/20....

Plot twist: Flint and the Inhumans from Attilan save Earth, teaming up to fight a mind-controlled Daisy

he'll cancel out Daisy's power and save the world without it popping
cut to news footage of anchors talking about strange seismic activity, in [area around city] but no one was hurt
screen cap this

From the flashbacks, Mack is killed at some point, Jemma seems to either be dead after the crash or something and Coulson isn't mentioned at all.

He is then wiped from the timeline due to him never being born.

Add this to the cap.

This episode was kind of slow, but it really puts the whole season in perspective and makes the overall arc much more compelling. Hopefully there is a moment where Flint is threatened that is then paid off as having changed in order to explain this original sequence and how it will be thwarted

It's all piecing together.

>The Lighthouse is using gravitonium
>Gravity storms appeared before Earth was destroyed

Is /ourguy/ Hall coming back?

youtu.be/jN_F0Gqe0_o

I wonder if instead of an infinite loop it's a progression of information.

May goes back to the present with info from the future, raises Robin, Robin relays that info to the May that arrives from the past, May then goes back with updated information, repeat until someone figures out Flint will be the end of the loop?

Momma May

>still no mega
B-b-but...

>tfw your brother's Kreefu shows to have bigger balls than anyone in the room

720p TV rip is in the MEGA

Was this episode not exciting or people missed watching it live?

>720p

Mix of both.
It was mostly set up for when things start to go down.

So the world ending thing is Gravitonium guy, Daisy tried to stop him but the combination of quake powers + gravity powers = exploded Earth.

Flint is the key because he will use rock powers to hold the Earth together or something to that effect

I still don't really understand the time loop stuff or the time machine diagrams and the thing on the wall with the hole in it but whatever

A thousand Enochs would be so coordinated and polite they could probably fix every major problem on Earth in a few days

>caring about connections to the MCU after the last couple of movies

Thank god AoS doesn't undercut every single dramatic moment with a dumb joke

Still, it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't acknowledge Thanos arriving on Earth

Is ghost rider still in this show or nah

Yes it does, if we assume that the Earth getting Quake takes place before Thanos would have shown up then it's basically going to be an alternate timelione once they fix it

Will sent-back Fitz and Simmons temporarily unfreeze frozen-Fitz for a two-person threesome?

hasn't shown up this season. at least not yet.

>wait, how does Robin have memories of the team surviving the world-busting when they were spirited away by the portal rock?

That's not a team that went back from the future but failed?

Right now it’s definitely a loop. However, since it’s gone around endless times, random chance could break it by introducing a new factor, i.e. Flint.

The real cause of the Earth cracking like an egg