Are there any cartoons where the characters actually regularly wear different outfits?

Are there any cartoons where the characters actually regularly wear different outfits?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LimitedWardrobe
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnlimitedWardrobe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kim Possible had a set of rotating outfits she wore.

According to Ginger or whatever that ugly Nickelodeon show was called.

The Weekenders

Kimiko from Xiaolin Showdown

Jem and the Holograms

Littlest Pet Shop, as far as Blythe is concerned

Totally spies (apart from their spy gear).

Mabel from gravity falls

Why would she have multiple pairs of boots though?

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline always change up their outfits in Adventure Time.

To keep them fresh.

As offputing Ginger was every female character wore a different outfit almost every episode.

A lot of anime does that.

Gem from the first Sabrina cartoon wore a different outfit in every episode. She was the only character to do this and she was also a "rich asshole" stereotype so I guess only rich people can afford more than one set of clothes.

The Boondocks

I think sailor moon did a fair amount of cute different outfits among all the girls

>multiples of the same top
Well okay, it's probably easier than washing the same garment each day.
>and the same skirt
See above
>and the boots
???

Fuck you for reminding me how much I miss Weekenders

i saw the same joke in doug, sadly i dont have the image, but i think is a common joke in animation

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LimitedWardrobe
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnlimitedWardrobe

a yes that wold be it, i still hate that page though

Mmmmm

bubblegum and marceline in the later seasons

Best PB

I thought Daria was supposed to be an edge-lord.
Why doesn't she ladder-lace her boots?

All Grown Up from season 2 onwards. Season 1 did give most of the cast a different outfit in the second half of the season, but still otherwise followed the traditional "character wears same thing everyday" setup.

Gravity Falls did this with Mabel.
Star VS sorta does this with Star herself, though its usually the same three or four outfits.

outrageous

Star from SVFOE wears a surprisingly varied number of outfits. Sure there's some staples, but it's more varied than the usual.
I wonder if that's because the creator's and actual gril and so this shit is important.

>not rotating your shoes
Shoes last exponentially longer if rotated.
Never wear the same shoes twice within 24hrs. They need to dry.
Use ceder shoe trees to maintain shape, and combat odors. Sneakeronly-fags need not apply. Wear your gaudy, overpriced chinese shit until your feet fucking rot, faggots.

They tend to rotate the outfits in Archer quite a bit for most of the main characters.

Kinda makes me wonder if the artists kept track of what articles of clothing the girls owned so they could be reused accordingly or if they just let it look like everyone had a bottomless wardrobe.

I think there was even a scene where Sabrina asked her if she knew how to wash clothes and she said she just throws them away once she’s done wearing them the first time.

later episodes of Kim Possible