What an odd catchphrase.

Is it good though?

Play some funky music white boy

I liked it more than Flash, Arrow and Supergirl

Why not static shock?

Arrow and Supergirl just had good episodes
Flash sucks so much dick though

>Get your black ass on the ground!!
Real joke is that this is an actual line.

forgot image

He went after more black people then white
And Whale is black right?

>OP confirmed for scared white boy.

I enjoyed this. After watching Netflix's The Punisher, in which Frank mewls about accepting his identity, it was neat to see something with better pacing and yet having some Character drama. I'm not crazy about the portrayal of cops, and that Asian lady is an obvious call back to the LA riots. I was surprised they had an Albino as a villain, I like the guy's voice and presence. I'm looking forward to Thunder coming out as lgbt.

Did he actually say that?

Of course, why would you think otherwise?

Because I'm not one to take things at face value

And you shouldn't because OP and this guy are liars.

>"Ayo hol up"

Very ethnic

There's something odd about those first cops. They are definitely part of the ongoing plot, but those other cops in the alley way were assholes.

i was hoping for a good show, instead i got some black lives matter bullshit.

he was black lightnig for 2% of the premier

>coming out as lgbt
of course, its the cw.

I thought him being BL was more than enough for the show. I can't help but compare to Luke Cage, the show lost me in the first ep. I don't know why some of their shows can make an hour feel longer. I wasn't crazy about the political commetry, which I found to be somewhat lowkey, but I'll stick around because of James Remar, and The Albino.

Choice of music is pretty odd but 1st episode was nice. Not a fan of his new suit tho, would have also appreciated if they showed the afro even in the flashback.

Blame her creator, Judd Winnick, in 2003 when he introduced her.

>being mad this show has politics in it

He runs a fucking charter school, it would be legitimately more retarded if it didn't talk about issues with black youth and the community.

Also James Remar seems pretty based so far so you people screeching that it's going to be anti-white don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Last week was a different time.

Whale is an albino black

It is odd that you think a leg to stand on is necessary.

I'd love to change this guys name to either Niga-watt or blacktricity