The more the left riot, issue death threats, damage property, and disrupt the public...

The more the left riot, issue death threats, damage property, and disrupt the public, the more the moderates will support Trump.

Are the left digging their own graves, and accidentally becoming the rights biggest asset?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHSIyNGRCOc&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/12/the-pendulum-swings-leftward-for-the-democrats-and-thats-good-news-for-donald-trump/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/12/democrat-disaster-former-clinton-labor-secretary-robert-reich-threatens-creation-third-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets see
>unrepresentative for a whole generation
>total buffoon
>free speech is on of you muh constitution cool stuff
>meme president

let them protest. maybe it wont stop for years. welcome to Europe. change your retarded election system when you have the time

youtube.com/watch?v=AHSIyNGRCOc&feature=youtu.be

>germanistan doling out advice

why not hit the streets yourself? Its what you wanted, right?

I think this is going to damage the left as well. This is probably only scaring most of the public.

They aren't coming across as the better people. They're coming across as people who will destroy anything if they don't get their way.

>Change election system

Many states in America have larger population and bigger land-mass than Germany. Other states have less. America is a Republic, multiple states that form a nation. Our voting system works in such a way that each state gets a say in the direction of the country. If it was chosen by popular vote, 5 cities full of low-IQ chimps and illegal wetbacks would decide our president every election cycle.

While popular vote may work in a small country that isn't divided into states, it would NEVER work here in America.

>Enjoy allowing your women get raped by mussies thanks to your superior election system.

LET US BIRTH THE ALT-LEFT

>muh Muslims rape our wimmen omg sharen get the bible the devil is on tv again

Ok and now one thing
>multiple states that form a nation
just as germany

>While popular vote may work in a small country that isn't divided into states
Germany is decided into states. next time educate yourself. But this is not about BDR vs. USA

A protest culture is in fact very healthy for a country. And if you want to do anything against it, great go outside, protest, fuck them. Beat them down.

no one in the right mind can defend the electoral collage

Yes. This is what cost them the election in the first place.

We watched them riot for three years and we sat back and waited. Our revolution was Tuesday. These people just don't realize they lost.

this depends on how Trump and us his supports treat them... they are trying to Bait us into doing something to them so they can claim its are fault... stay strong people and dont give into their BS!

sorry about typo

wrong. It protects the people that control the resources.

the founding fathers?
the electoral college ensures that all states are afforded proper representation.

>Says the German cuck
The people who created the country debated it for a long time, and eventually decided it was necessary. Funny how after 45 elections, only now it is a problem.

there's nothing wrong with them protesting, they're expressing their freedom of speech

a lot of them are worried they will lose their obamecare meds and thousands will die, a lot are worried that trump will do nothing about putin and he will continue to destroy the middle east (causing more refugees) allowing with subsuming eastern europe, a lot are worried he will do nothing to help repair the environment, a lot are worried about him starting some kind of large scale war because he seems to favor nukes

hilllary won the popular vote, similary, al gore won the popular vote, the people who voted bush back then probably voted for trump now

They are using the 60s/70s playbook for when they are out of political power, but there is video cameras recording their every move now. It's not going to work this time.

The electoral college forces candidates to campaign to the whole country so that 51% of the country can't hold the 49% hostage. The statewide all or nothing should be abandoned though. It should be based on Congressional districts like it is for some electors in Maine

People believe this

Yes they are. We should keep agitating them to encourage their infantile self destruction.

Lol at filename

Hillary is thinking
"Where the Fuck were you during my rallys!"

It is quite remarkable how lefitsts look alike even if they are from different countries. They are ugly, dress like fucking hobbos and can't answer a simple question without chimping out and calling you racist or something.

>Nothing wrong with protests
Yes. I agree entirely! But lets not forget, you are not allowed to block roads in a protest (it disturbs other's freedoms)
>Which they are doing
You are not allowed to promote violence or act out violence during a protest
>Which they are doing
A protest becomes a riot when a mob begins destroying property and cause harm to others
>Which they are doing

This my friend, is not a protest. It is a riot. And it is being funded/ promoted by DNC leaders (George Soros expecially) in an attempt to overthrow democracy.

Therefore, it is illegal and technically should be consider a coup-attempt, the people behind it should be prosecuted under RICO and thrown in jail. No mercy should be spared for those engaged (in the violent portion) right now.

I'm as Shillary as it goes and even I think the protests are a dumb idea

Just wait out the 4 years and try again geez

it is a problem since the last 4 elections.

>The people who created the country debated it for a long time, and eventually decided it was necessary

To ensure the people with power will hold it

>debated it for a long time
like 3 years? And set the groundwork for generations to come that have nothing to do with the english colony problems they had in the 1780's

wow so your candidates only care about the swing states.... awesome system you have there, got to only really fight in like 5 states that predict the outcome for 80m people

Someone needs to tell Soros that nobody is buying this.
We all know he's paying these marching muppets to put on a show.

Wrong. I'm a moderate and I'll NEVER support trump. In fact, Sup Forums and this election cycle have only increased my sympathy for people I once considered lawless thugs. Your constant stream of bile is making enemies you don't even know you're making. A smarter people would reconsider their own evil. You're not a smart people at all.

yes the left will dwindle to nothing and all those tumblrfags will be made fun of for eternity

>Your constant stream of bile is making enemies you don't even know you're making.

Got America a right wing president, got us Brexit and a Tory majority.

I'll take my chances.

Thats literally what OP is saying

Your little microcosm of a country if you wanna call it that can't be browned fast enough.

You pussy faggot. Let your wife get fucked by a refugee.

Oh yeah I'm cleaning my personal handgun right now that I wear on my side to protect my family and home. Something you wouldn't know a damn thing about.

>(it disturbs other's freedoms)

literally muh freedoms

>You are not allowed to promote violence or act out violence during a protest

then whats the point? hand holding and lightening candles didn't archive anything like ever

>This my friend, is not a protest. It is a riot. And it is being funded/ promoted by DNC leaders (George Soros expecially) in an attempt to overthrow democracy.

go defend your democracy, you got the same tools. Go out and do something. But wait, i forgot. This election was all about memes which can be safely memed behind your computer

The left are mentally ill children.

If they were capable of behaving like sane adults they'd be on the right.

>21st century german faggot shitposting on Sup Forums thinks he's smarter than the men who were lauded by the european intelligentsia and french aristocracy pre-revolution and made the greatest document in human history

>Germany is decided into states. next time educate yourself. But this is not about BDR vs. USA

What germany would call states we call counties.

I think they're sort of realizing this and that's why we're seeing reports of all these racist attacks from supposed Trump supports being spread all over social media.

>This election was all about memes which can be safely memed behind your computer

They worked, didn't they?

post like the best American you feel deep inside my friend.

shit sorry got to go afk now. There are like 5 refugees in my home right now fucking my wife and i forgot to wear my chastity device......brb

>the more the moderates will support Trump
This isn't necessarily true, it depends on the person, some of them will go against him just to avoid conflict. Now if they're personally effected they'll go full Trumpenfuhrer gas the marxists civil war now.

Of course.

The whole reason Trump won is because of these retards.

If they were smart, they would just stfu... but they're not smart.... so they will keep pushing people further to the right.

>he thinks the moderate, god-fearing american family in middle america, represented by Sup Forums via ideological proxy, and voting for their interests is spewing "bile [and] making enemies"

>things are the way I say they are

>not the precise opposite

>not the fact that faggots like you moaning on about this stuff aren't red pilling millions of independents and right-leaning dems

>thinks others are dumb

the irony is palpable.

Let them burn down cities, liberals thrive there. They will red pill property owning liberals.

Yes

>that's why we're seeing reports of all these racist attacks from supposed Trump supports being spread all over social media.

The left can't accept reality so they're railing against their own hallucinations. What we're seeing right now is the left's cognitive dissonance play out.

Trump won the moderates by a landslide... and yes, it had almost everything to do with these retard SJWs. So I can see the SJWs pushing more moderates to the right.

I find this entire situation absurd, where were these fucking idiots 4 years ago when Obama got elected again. Anybody with a brain was against him and when he won there were NO riots.

I support these protest, but I dont support the terrorism. Fucking 1 million dollars was the police estimate in damage in Portland Oregon the other night, explain to me how thats peaceful or how its going to fix our economy when these idiots break shit.

Fuck America, Marshall law when?

dumbass conservatives are so fucking misguided. You don't own democracy, or patriotism. "You can't disturb anyone's peace or destroy property when you're protesting or you doing it wrong! wah!"

Learn American History. No, not JUST what they taught you in Highschool. You can't just know the dates and names, you have to apply that information. Think about what the Founding Fathers would have said to a Tyrant like Trump.

The left only wrecks their own cities because they know if they ever tried to pull this shit in the suburbs they'd all be shot by homeowners.

>There is no such thing as a PURE American

There are American citizens, and then there are are non-citizens; there are people who are natural born and those who come illegally into the country and have no right to be there. Is this concept hard for leftists to grasp? It should also be stressed--OFTEN--that the constitution and bull of rights do not apply to illegal aliens.

you're going to the fema camps when Trump is in power

The JIDF/CTR gang exhausted the baiting potential of a Canada proxy so they've moved onto poor old Fritz.

>Cui bono?

We're pivoting on our success toward MEGA, so it isn't surprising there would be a pre-emptive attack on the main nerve.
Divide and conquer my ass.

I find it positively adorable that some shit eating kraut is finding the need to "educate" US citizens on the trappings of a federalist republic's election system.

Go appoint Hitler, you chode.

oh ffs, i'm just frustrated because you people set the groundwork of what is going to come.

populism is not limited to the right, the left will have to do the same thing now, and they will. Embrace years of no content and just memes and lols.
thx america.

oh shit sorry ahmed started to pray in the wrong direction again.l I told him him so many times that mekka is in the direction of the couch and not the tv. I guess he just loves those instant 4k american series on netflix too much. The only thing that upsets me is when ahmen prioritizes to pray instead of fucking my wife. Shits hard

We are defending it, by not allowing them to drag us into a civil war. We'll just let them tire themselves out like they did during the 99% protests. Also we'll just make fun of them while the dig a deeper grave for their liberal views.

The point in not being violent during protests is because violence achieves nothing. Some of the most efficient protests were the silent sit ins during Jim Crow and peaceful marches under Martin Luther King. THESE drew attention to the problems and didn't make people hate them. Whats happening right now is driving more people against them because its childish and disorganized, their message changes every 5 minutes, "Black Lives Matter" "Not My President" "Immigrants Are Welcome" "Muh Feelings"

In order to drive a successful protest you need a clear message and a plan of action, going around burning buildings and cars and demanding the death of people are counter productive. Are they protesting their rights or do they just want anarchy, or wait do they hate white people? I dont fucking get it.

>Not just what they taught you in Highschool
You're picture is a reference to something learned in Highschool. FAIL
They protested a tyrannical government using a very productive method, targeted at the profits of the British government. Violence was the answer when the British government invaded the country and provoked it first.

>learn history, not what they teach you in high school
>democracy

Retard detected.

>The more the left riot, issue death threats, damage property, and disrupt the public, the more the moderates will support Trump.

>Are the left digging their own graves, and accidentally becoming the rights biggest asset?

Yup. The more they chimp out and double down on their racist, anti-White, rhetoric the more formerly prog/liberal/Democratic Whites will quietly shift towards Trump. The Alt-Right and White nationalists don't have to do any campaigning to gain recruits - they can just quietly carry on while the demented hateful left steadily pushes people in our direction.

Unless Trump turns out to be a total fucking cuck who fails to deliver on anything and completely sells out to the Establishment we can expect states like Minnesota, Maine, New Hampshire and Virginia to join Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Ohio by fipping Red in 2020. Colorado may do as well though impact of Hispanic+Calicuck migration may keep it Blue.

On the other hand the continuing importing of votes - even if immigration drops to 0 and the wall is built, demographic change is too deeply entrenched to be stopped from impacting in 2020 - and legacy of decades of open borders means Florida will almost definitely flip Blue in 2020.

The founding fathers would have said, in language more fitting for the time, "too fucking bad, this is exactly why we agreed on the Connecticut Compromise".

>WAHHH
stop crying and learn history. You're stupid

every picture of a broken window today is $1,000,000 of free advertising in 2020

BASED LEAFS GET IT

They think they're making a difference when in reality they're pushing the normies to our side. Anyone who understands what our Democracy means is disgusted by the behavior.

Do you even understand what a swing state is?

I said you can't just know the names of dates of what you learn in Highschool. You need to apply it, dumbfuck. I'm saying, protests will only be effective if they are more confrontational and willing to disrupt the norm, maybe even destroying property. Conservatives instantly cry "riots" yet our own country was birthed in essentially violent protest against an authority which wasn't nearly as reflexively tyrannical as our own government is.

Wish I had cancelled exams but silly me for being a Chem major where most of the department supports him

It's almost sad, these libfags are so goddamn stupid they are handing us a mandate on a plate.

Not sure, property damage and threats don't change minds nearly as well as some would expect.
Additionally there's a lot that people expect that never comes true, such as Trump's and Trump supporters' behaviour to be counterproductive.

So don't be too optimistic, reality is rarely this simple.

Is he going super saiyan in that picture on the bottom?

>pic
He does pay taxes, his taxes just say to pay $0 because of retarded deductibles previous presidents allowed specifically for that reason.

Op is correct

Lefties are helping us

I explained what that was a reference to without using dates. You obviously don't get it.
>A Tyrant like Trump
Give me one example of how he is a Tyrant, especially since he hasn't even become the president yet...

Im surprised you are able to complete the captchas to your post you're such a moron.

>Are the left digging their own graves
Hopefully;

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/12/the-pendulum-swings-leftward-for-the-democrats-and-thats-good-news-for-donald-trump/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/12/democrat-disaster-former-clinton-labor-secretary-robert-reich-threatens-creation-third-party/

The Germanfag wants Trump supporters in the streets counter-protesting so they can be tagged.

Don't fall for this low-level bullshit.

Smug as a bug in a rug, muhfug.

Exactly. We have to reform our government to prevent people like Clinton from ever being a President. Trump too. And Obama, and Bush. None of them were presidents of the people.

He will be a Tyrant, because Obama's legacy gives him the authority to spy on the entire population, drone american citizens and rule by executive order. The Bankers and the War Profiteers will not allow him to be anything less than a Tyrant.

>not today satan
>literally tries to elect a satanist but fails
>sign is true

So he WILL be a tyrant, but Obama wasn't?

>If Obama had the same access (which I don't deny) then where were the protests against him?
This is more about "muh feelings" than you are allowing yourself to believe.
>Also, at some point you have to admit the MSM narrative about Trump being Hitler fed into all of this anger.

i honestly think theyre trying to start a communist revolution and need to be put down NOW before it gets worse

No you stupid fuck, I'm saying Obama was a tyrant too

The liberals didn't protest him because they buy into the same bullshit divisive media which convinced conservatives that Trump was against the establishment- LOL!

The American People on both sides of the aisle have been getting played by the 1% for 40 years, and it's only getting worse. When will you learn?

Conservatives have been conditioned to view all revolutions as being "Communist", when the foundation of this country was in the first Revolution of it's kind...

>None of them were presidents of the people.
>Trump literally won while going against the entire establishment for the people
>he isn't of the people
That's about as much "of the people" as you can get.

i call it communist because of all the leftist-marxist shit surrounding it

I think the founding fathers would be more concerned with niggers spics and chinks making up over 40% of our population .

WOW YOU GOT SHUT THE FUCK UP DIDN'T YOU. NEXT TIME WE WANT A KRAUTKEK OPINION WE WILL POST A THREAD CALLED "HEY tB175iI6 WHAT DOES YOUR KEK MIND THINK ABOUT...X..."

Again, it amazes me that you are able to successfully complete the Captchas.

But lugenpresse support them, so normie will never know how bad lefties are

>therapy dogs and play-doh
>dealing with win
>college
is this real life?

most of them were bernouts that switched to clinton because "evil racist nazi drumpf must be stopped"

nobody actually likes hillary

There system actually works pretty similar to ours.

How is he against the establishment? He has been part of the establishment for decades. He is falling lockstep in line with the globalists and the bankers. His administration choices prove that; he's not going to drain the fucking swamp; he's just gonna make it smell worse.

Yeah, no, Bernie is sitting there thinking "where the fuck were you when the DNC was literally stealing the election from me?"

You are not a moderate, you are a cuck. And you have to go back.

Then we will attack him until he falls, or at least until his term is complete misery.

It's a movement, it's not about the man.

>His administration choices
Ah yes, the speculation of the honest, reliable Lugenpresse
Thank you concern shill