This should be a trash idea yet looks amazing

So this should be a good awful attention grab if an idea, just slamming two different Spidey villains together. But DAAAAAAMN does The Red Goblin look cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8bB90q8vz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Symbiote
>Fire

Bet magic is involved too

Its still a trash idea
>"Hey! What if we combine Carnage with Green Goblin?!"
Id probably like the look/magic Norman more if he instead sold his soul to Mephisto

That would probably go about as well as the time Macendale tried to sell his soul to N'astirh.

He looks threatening.

And his face reminds those japanese wood oni masks

After getting a powerup thanks to the Darkhold during Conway’s Carnage, stuff that would usually harm Carnage is now less effective. I mean, you’d know this is you actually read comics, but this IS Sup Forums and I guess it’s true that the majority of people here don’t actually read the stuff they complain about

You're a few years late to be complaining.

We am SMASH for VENGENCE!!

Go to bed Slott

Would be better if he just had Carnage eyes instead of those weird eyebrows.

>if he instead sold his soul to Mephisto
>Norman selling his soul and getting hell powers was part of Mephisto's master plan that started in OMD

Some things are too good for us user.

I tried.

>hey guys i saved my best idea for last
>WHAT IF CARNAGE AND GREEN GOBLIN WERE ONE?!?! SO COOL AND INNOVATIVE!
literally the thought process of a kid

It was cool when he combined with Doc Ock.

I actually like the original better oddly enough. What's throwing me off is the glider. Which I know, its Norman's thing, but its not even a gargoyle anymore.

All of Slott’s BIG IDEAS are something he saw in the animated show or in a video game

>literally the thought process of a kid
Welcome to every single one of Slott's "big and important" storylines.
I'm so sick of hearing
>HURR DURR HE'S A CREATIVE IDEA GUY IT'S JUST HIS EXECUTION THAT SUCKS
>HE'S TRYING SOMETHING NEW
Seriously, fuck off.

it's a fucking terrible idea, they just fucking finished doing a symbiote crossover and now they're going to go right back to another symbiote?

Slott's a hack, Norman Osborn was a mistake. Spider-Man will never be readable again.

The only thing I liked about Superior Doctor Octopus was the costume, which even that is a (literal) clone of Peter. I'd almost prefer if he were fatter and still rocking the trenchcoat.

I wonder what great ideas he has for Iron Man. Stane with the Mandarin's rings?

>you know that story we just did where a villain steals a symbiote for themselves?

>What if we did it again?

House of Ideas everyone...

Crimson Dynamo using Blizzard's pre-mutation cyro-tech for his power armor and calling himself Cold War

I assume his Iron Man is going to be exactly like his Spider-Man without the ridiculous need to keep a secret identity to justify OMD.

I'm hoping its more like his Hank Pym in Mighty Avengers

why does Norman Osborn have the carnage symbiote?
wouldn't cletus just kill him ?

of course not, i read good comics

Now that you say that, how has there not been a ice powered Russian with that name?

iirc venom got penance stared once and while it hurt (it hurt ghost rider more) he stated that it's "fire that doesn't burn" so the symbiote tanked it.

Conway’s Carnage was fucking great bro

Then why didn't you read Conway's Carnage?

cause im a lazy poorfag who only reads whatever good shit is getting dumped in a thread :^)

They storytimes were really good. You should check it out, it was a damn good run

That looks so fucking stupid.

>People will defend this, Superior, and Spiderverse

>every American's a mutt

>Norman selling his soul and getting hell powers was part of Mephisto's master plan that started in OMD
That's a shitty idea.

There was the villain in Freedom Force -- Nuclear Winter.

Hope so. I actually like it when Norman messes around with magic and it was still being built up after he got rejected by those monks.

It just being Norman using a symbiote is lame.

At the very least they better let Norman relearn Peter's identity.
Don't know why they didn't sort that years ago.

I find Superior Octopus both hilarious and pathetic. Slott just couldn't let that story go. I won't be surprised if Otto appears in Slott's Iron Man within the first year.

>Penance Stare
Oh, that thing that only exists so characters can tank it and look like a badass because writers can't keep straight how the fuck it works?

Just noticed the red part is baphomet
>actual head is on fire
Jesus, props to whoever designed that

He had a great theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8bB90q8vz0

Everytime the Carnage Symbiote goes onto someone else it always ends bad. cant wait to see what happens to osborn.