Brit/pol - Liberal Nightmares Edition

>Farage first UK politician to meet Trump since election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37965089

>Will ministers' old Trump attacks undermine efforts to build new special relationship?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/will-ministers-old-trump-attacks-undermine-efforts-to-build-new/

>Sacked ministers warn Theresa May: Promote us in a year or there will be 'trouble'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/sacked-ministers-warn-theresa-may-promote-us-in-a-year-or-there/

>Jo Cox to share peace prize with the Syrian group she championed
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/12/jo-cox-white-helmets-peace-prize-coventry

>Arch-Europhile Clegg backs Britain joining EU army despite Brexit, blames Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/arch-europhile-clegg-backs-britain-joining-eu-army-despite-brexit-blames-trump/

>‘Brexit is REVERSIBLE' Minister to argue Article 50 can be STOPPED in Supreme Court battle
express.co.uk/news/politics/731566/Brexit-is-REVERSIBLE-Minister-to-argue-Article-50-can-be-STOPPED-in-Supreme-Court-battle

>Boris Johnson raises concerns as Government considers abandoning 2023 European Capital of Culture duties
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/12/boris-johnson-raises-concerns-as-government-considers-abandoning/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
spekr.org/
strawpoll.me/11638755
test.griffor.com/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

If you don't watch this video daily as a reminder of what we are up against, as a reminder of the scale of what we have to overcome, as a motivator for action, then you are burying your head in the sand.

Also does anyone know of any really good books on the jewish focus group that funded and controlled churchill?

Reminder to vote Yes in indyref2

It was probably because he had literally nothing important at all to say to those countries so he got them out of the way first

this season has sucked ass

>The absolute STATE of lib dems

To the question: Do you think Scotland should remain part of the United Kingdom.

So lads do you think the average brit/pol/ poster is a virgin?

yes

They generally all do. I haven't watched anime for a few years but there was rarely any good shows each season.

>Labour supporters are cuckolds
Of course.

>farage now most powerful politician in uk

he can't keep getting away with this

Any Law fags on?

My co-worker is trying to put a complaint in about me "bullying" him by falsely accusing him of sleeping on the job.

Thing is I have a photo of him sleeping on my phone.

Its private land if that makes any difference,

a link to the legislation would also be nice if possible.

Why do you think that is?

N-no... how ludicrous

>EU warns May over Trump
Theresa May is deluded to believe that Donald Trump's election will be good for UK trade, a key Brexit adviser in Germany has said.

KEK, they seem frightened. Maybe they shouldn't have threatened to punish us beforehand.

Lads I have the opportunity to got to a girl's bday party with a few mates next saturday but I'm apprehensive that loads of her family and older people will be there.
>She said 40ish are going
>I asked how many were are age (18-19)
>she said 18
>I asked if there were loads of old people going
>she got confused

Wat do?

Reminder for draw fag

And keep this a nice thread.

I want a picture of Trump and Nige on the door of a UH-1z with trump on the mini gun and Nige with an L85 and a drum mag.

In the background are panavia tornadoes and an F-15 dropping napalm on Calais camp with a number of Westland lynx, Cobras, Westland apache, and UH1 in the background flying in formation with trumps copter.

It's quite a large request, but would turn out amazingly. Follow the basic outline and add your own details to make it special. I trust in your ability.

Thank you.

I'm not, feelsgoodman

It is pretty kekky how he is now good friends and ally of the President of the USA lol

Everyone take this test, post results, and bully others:

spekr.org/

Is he /our guy/

let's find out
strawpoll.me/11638755

Lads it fucking came true!!!!

Hate that Lolbertarian test

I can't believe how much ground Liberals have lost in such a short period of time. Every hour things get progressively worse for them and there is still 4 to 8 more years of suffering to go.

How pure are you britpol?

test.griffor.com/en

Your score is -6 point(s).

Positive answers percentage: 11 %
Positive answers about Drinks: 10 %
Positive answers about Drugs: 0 %
Positive answers about Sex: 7 %

Nice lad, good to see I'm not the only one.

Top idea chap

I am. Does it matter?

Yeah you can't move for old farts at houseparties, better bring a bag of Werthers in case you get cornered

depends, how many dimensions is she?

This reminds me why my loyalty is faltering, why I'm slowly starting to see my country as my enemy and not me friend. Of course I naively try to pretend that everything is just dandy, that we can trust people to do the right thing, that this country is the greatest thing ever to be, even now. But it truly is naive to think a falling rock will change direction. I don't really say it, mostly because I get lambasted for saying it, but I don't think Brexit, any government or a rise in "red pilled" people is going to make even the slightest difference to our country, I think it's just a masquerade to keep the plebs happy, make us feel like we're doing something right. Nobody in power will ever rid this country of the vermin it's filled with, Jews, Muslims, nigger, pakis and the like.

Now we have to bring our children in to this land, in to a land promised to them many years ago but a long that no longer belongs to them. How do we go through life and just let this continue?

you're shit, should be

>KHV
>KV
>V
>Normie

Why is it so boring to have bluepilled friends?

You can never talk about issues that really matter and if you do, they will look at you like you're a fucking alien.

Indyref2 will ask if Scotland should leave the uniked kingdom baka.
Of which the ovious answer is yes.

>implying being a virgin is a bad thing

I don't want it to be her family sitting round her table eating or something I couldn't handle that it would be too awkward. Is it worth going for the 10 or so qt's?
3 lad

No it doesn't, just interesting to see how active this community is.

Get stirring lads.

>tfw arranging date with girl
>first gf at last
>halfway through she posts a new pic on her sc story
>some other dicks name with a kissy face
>she doesn't want to talk anymore
>killmenow

And no, I didn't pull an autist

Bear in mind the time you are posting at as well. I'd wager the average brit/pol/ user is though.

KHV here

All this Supreme Court talk has me worried lads, are we still leaving the EU or will they fuck us?

>campaigns for us to come out of the eu for 25 years
>wins
>flies off the america and single handedly negotiates the anglo alliance
>never even been an mp

in 500 years children will learn about are nige in history lessons.

Does the H stand for hugless?

OK.

I will admit I find it a bit annoying when people come in here talking about their gfs and dates

They're not proper friends if you can't even talk about the most basic of politics and contemporary issues with them

t. don't have any mates anymore ( I can't handle the most high-brow discussion repeatedly being about what's available on Netflix)

FUCK THE UK AGAIN

Hung

>britpol is unironically turning into r9k again

Why are you cunts so pathetic

The H can stand for hugless or handholdless. I'm handholdless.

>tfw KHV for so long that sex is like some sort of fantasy meme that only exists in the movies

It's always like this on weekday NEET hours.

it's always had an overlap with britfeel

iktf. how old lad?

I was pulling your plonker mate, and you know it, nobody has a sit-down-meal for 40 at their house do they? Let alone at age 18

>coming to late-night brit/pol/ o a non-happening day
>complaining about feelposters

no sympathy

>weekday

fuck its Sunday... Shift work, never know what day it is.

>3 lad

wew

>Score 98 points
>39%
>55%
>25%
>32%

Lads what do?

>mfw i know that in the future they will name pubs after our nige.

Probs nobs, they are low self esteem cucks who shag feminists because they think that's all there is to life

Bullying isn't illegal. What's illegal is harassment, which needs to involve something like racial or sexual discrimination on your part (there is a complete list). It's down to the terms of your employment, but if you have evidence of what you claim I don't see how you'll have an issue.

I've held hands with 1, hugged (maybe 14 girls), kissed 1. Never done anything sexual though. Am 18.

Fucked 3 gfs 3 one nighters and 32 hookers ama.

>Hey Nige wanna go for a walk
Why are Brits obsessed with being cucked?

>100 questions

nah

AND ALL THE BRITNIGGERS TOO I JUST HATE THEM A BUNCH OF TRANNY FAGITS AS I AHVE SEEN FROM THE LAST THREAD JUST WOW

Halfway through your fist date she posted the pic? Also, if it's your first date she isn't your girlfriend.

so long as we aren't full of women haters

>only those who have not been in war want war
b-but Hitler is the clear exception, he couldn't get enough of WW1 and was furious when it ended.It's why -as we know - he campaigned viciously on an aggressive warmongering policy of taking over europe and then the world.

Halfway through arranging it, and I know

She seems quite retarded and I genuinely believe her relatives are invited. Don't really want to have to nut uncle Steve tbqh.

Sorry I forgot to ask my question,

I mean is it legal for me to take his picture while he is asleep at work without his or the land owners permission.

How do you keep up enough stamina to plough through 38 women in a row?

Thanks for the input BSA

What do you think they talk about?

>Halfway through arranging it
Jesus, she's a bitch m8y. Just fuck her off and find someone who isn't a whore.

Held hands with none
Kissed none
Fugged none
Hugged one girl about.... idk, 6 or 7 years ago? can't remember

>tfw i know literally no other girls and have no friends

Trump is probably telling him how fucked he is and how he'll be known as a great liar and backtracking on all his campaign promises

what are the hookers like? should I see one?

>degenerate labour & lib dems

I always knew.

Do you think May will work with are Nige?
I personally think she will, since from what I've come to understand about her - with her commitment to Brexit and the new Nat Soc ideology that has come to represent our new era - she'll cross party-lines and use him to gain even more leverage.

>just off down Are Nige for a cold pint of nutty nrown ale

>progressively
That's what they call themselves at least.

Is Rod Liddle /ourguy/?

Kek

Obv over a period of just under a decade, not all at once.

If I ever want to plow more than once or twice just take some mct oil coffee.

first for girl hormones are magic

Most excited to see my balls and penis atrophy

> banged qt scandinavian last night
> drunken one night stand

> wot contraception you on?
> lol nothing

fucking women lads. they have one job. dont get pregnant and they cant even manage that

>trump and Farage meeting today
What do you think they're talking about?

Well you managed to meet her so what's stopping you meeting others?

I highly doubt it if so many are going, but I guess you know the lass not me