...Fluoride doesn't actually provide a protective coating on teeth...

...Fluoride doesn't actually provide a protective coating on teeth, but it does make one detectable by government satellites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
youtube.com/watch?v=4zN0apxKOdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...the intentions of eyelets on the tips of shoe laces are sinister.

>tfw if Vic ever comes back this is what he'll be like
I like the JLU version, but I'm kind of sick of people thinking that's actually what the Question is like.

such an underrated character

It's always either DCAU or just Rorschach.

... The moon landing was staged to hide the fact that the moon is just a convincing hologram.

McDonalds Big Macs are made from recycled human flesh.

What are you talking about? O'Neil Question is nothing like Rorschach.

No I'm talking about when people think of the Question. O'Neil's Question is very underated

Have you ever considered that the Meteor over Michigan wasn't Meteor at all but a failed nuclear attack by North Korea

The alleged fall of the Roman Empire and the notion that Greenland is mostly covered ice and snow are both colossal hoaxes perpetrated onto the world in order for Rome to collectively deceive and survive her enemies of the day and for the Roman Empire to thrive unchecked and unabated.

>eyelets
repeat after me...aglets...AG-ləts...a-g-l-e-t-s....aglets

He meant when The Question is referenced now, it's as the DCAU conspiracy theorist or his Rorschach relation.

I know jack shit about the Question aside from his DCAU version. Where did they get the idea to make him a conspiracy theorist?

The entire mail room of Lexcorp is a front. Meaningless mail being sent to nonexistent personnel. The question is, WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g

>2 mustached pedophiles singing about how beautiful a little girl sun/moon are and going 'Ohhhhh yeah'

What the fuck?

DAY BOW BOW!
Ch-chika chika

The Question and the Huntress were one of the cuter couples in the DCAU. I was sad to learn it wasnt canon in the comics.

O'Neil Question is the best Question, Rucka was good too

they have a few stories together still

They had a thing in Cry for Blood as seen here . I liked the dynamic at least

Moar plz
this fills the emptiness that DCAU left

Bah. Get out of here with that commie liberal trash, ya filthy hippie!

You wouldn't know moral fortitude if it slapped you in the face. Which it should!

>I know jack shit about the Question aside from his DCAU version. Where did they get the idea to make him a conspiracy theorist?
I'd say that Frank Miller's version from The Dark Knight Strikes Again is probably the closest to the DCAU version, both seem to stem from taking The Question's name more literally than most writers do

Honestly it's a pretty good idea as it makes him standout more from other Detective heroes

Before O'Neil, Question wasn't like that either.

Honestly I wish this was what he actually is like

youtube.com/watch?v=4zN0apxKOdY

Best Question

What was he like then? I've seen some bits before but I can never tell what he's like from them.

He had a very black and white mentality and was basically a knock-off Mr. A.
O'Neil didn't feel comfortable writing a character with that sort of morality, which is the entire point of the first volume of his run.

Damn. That's good.

I'm getting the feeling from these question comics that he just fight racists.

He read a lot of Ayn Rand

Question Bunp!!!