Marvel Future Avengers S2 This Summer

Hi Sup Forums, I thought you might be interested to know that more Avengers anime is coming.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-01-19/marvel-future-avengers-anime-gets-new-season-this-summer/.126694

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mamesukemiketa/status/954504370627866624.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody subs or they won't even dub this show, so why care at all.

Disgusting.

Well i do get most of the language used after years of watching anime

Why isn't anyone subbing this show in the first place?

You'd think that Marvel would let this be on Crunchy Roll. Surely there is a market for Westerners to watch a show based on Western characters.

there are no good fansub groups anymore

Teaser:
twitter.com/mamesukemiketa/status/954504370627866624.

>Ghoul!
>Car!
>BEST MATCH!

Hen...shin.

The Hot Rod Revenger! GhoulCar! YEAH!!!

Imagination Station wanted to do it, but there are no RAWs available.

>they won't even dub this show, so why care at all.

what hurts is the original Marvel Disk Wars Avengers anime was dubbed at Studiopolis where they recorded Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and had a lot of previous voice actors reprise their roles for the anime including in a shocking turn of events Robin Atkin Downes as Abomination and he like almost never does anime.

The dub aired in Maylasia but it's already become lost media outside of a few clips.

I legit would watch the dub if it ever came out in full proper.

Disney's need for synergy with Marvel ruined what could've been a fun change of pace from their usual animated shlock.

it is baffling their is nobody handling the current Avengers anime.

More Carol!

Huh, BAD Girls Inc.

Maybe with Disney XD canceling all the current Marvel cartoons, they'll air Disk Wars and/or Future Avengers to fill the void until they decide what the future of Marvel animation will be.

what is this? a cosplayer?

>that 5FPS '''''''''''animaton''''''''''
WHOA SO THIS IS THE POWER OF ANIME

I don't think you're that new, but fuck it. I'll bite. Captain Marvel and Miss Marvel

oh fuck, webm is from Diskwars. didn't know there were two Avengers themed anime series'.

Was that the motherfucking B.A.D. Girls?

How the fuck this shitty show got another season?

it,s very probable that is just a 52 episodes series who is just slip in half.

that would be nice.

though Marvel started to move their voice acting recording to Bang Zoom!

We don't know if it's shitty or not.

>Marvel has a potential gold mine of merchandise, toys, cards, and mobile games they can milk from this anime by making it internationally available.

> They choose to shelf it while churning out toys that kids mostly ignore.

I don’t get why they bother to dub it into English when they don’t air it in America.

inhumans anime?

Anime Carol is worse than Carl Manvers.

You can see it in the internet