RWBY/RT General #1398: Haven A Good Time Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 13 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/84e8c00cbbcb0a49837b12f56ba27e07-8a91a51f/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Less than 8 hours until the last episode of the volume. Make peace with the waifu gods

>tfw hyping myself up for a Freezerburn bait and switch on the Bees
>tfw knowing it's never going to happen

Why do I torture myself so?

Have you appreciated Emerald's emeralds today, RWBYg?

I-It's okay user. We just have to believe hard enough. If we do, our dreams will all come true!

I hope we get some haircuts soon.

>Shadman

>What? No actual characters have died,

What are you talking about?
People die all over the place in AoT, and almost all of them die in some way that is exceptionally brutal, while they sit there and scream and beg for mercy, cry for their mothers, or beg their daddy to stop like that one bitch that got torn to shreds before Ymir decided to actually do something on that tower, all while in some hopeless situation in the grasp of a Titan.

Sure, they aren't MAJOR characters, but they're still characters.
And each one of them dies in an unspeakably horrible way just to make the audience feel uncomfortable or sad for the nobodies getting chomped to death on screen.
Often the anime will get you to know a character for one, maybe two episodes before they kill them off, in a vain attempt to get you emotionally invested in their death, which works for most people.

Oh my. Why is emerald so perfect?

Just give up shipping like I did, then you don't have to worry about it!

I'm here for you user.

>Jaune’s appearance by volume 8

You're rather lacking in imagination, no?

We can be here for each other. And them.

I want Weiss to keep her long hair though, unless she wants Winter's hair style, that'd actually be really cute

>One night back in Atlas, when everyone's tired and asleep from Ironwood's rigorous training, Weiss just can't sleep.
>After getting impaled, Weiss finds she's developed a weird sort of fetish for it. She's restless and horny and just can't find satisfaction.
>She wanders, and happens upon Ironwood; still up at this late hour, reviewing documents.
>She approaches, a blush across her face. She places a hand on his thigh, which ripps his attention from his documents, and splits it between her eyes and her creeping hand.
>With a little lewd smile, Weiss sheepishly asks if Ironwood would please impale her pussy with his thicc iron wood.
>"If I hear that fucking dick pun one more time I swear to god I'm going to lose it and go on a shooting spree"

The Atlas arc's looking great.

It’s made from all the characters stuff that will die soon

>>After getting impaled, Weiss finds she's developed a weird sort of fetish for it

Ironwood is cybernetic.
This is normalizing ROBOSEXUALITY
You will CEASE at once!

So how many hours until the episode?

I really hate Weiss' dress, it's so ugly

when will she fucking take it off

What's her end game?
Extinction of all higher forms of life?
Godhood?

It's a shame, the bolero was supposed to be sheer and show her skin tone through the fabric, but the effect couldn't be replicated in Maya. Otherwise I think I would have liked it better.

The latter seeing as how she's after the literal essence of creation.
Otherwise, she'll either turn all humans into Grimm or wipe them all out and replace them with Grimm, returning the Grimm to their instinct to destroy everything and not just the creations of man.

Weiss is heiss!

Not until volume 7
and you'll hate the next dress even more

I've started preemptively drinking in wait of tonights trainwreck. Raven is gonna die and Weiss will job. Adam scares Blake away again and Yang loses her other arm.
Thank you for your time.

ROLL ON THUNDER, SHINE ON LIGHTENING!
THE DAYS ARE LONG AND THE NIGHTS ARE FRIGHTENING!
NOTHING MATTERS ANYWAY AND THAT'S THE HELL OF IT!

robofucker master race

>There are people who genuinely believe RWBY to be better written and characterized than the trash that is SAO

That wouldn't be very hard user.
RWBY isn't that much better but at least characterisation is better.

It isn't though. At all.

Well, let's look at SAO.

>Kitty Toe is the best thing ever.
>Like, oh my god, Kitty Toe is so great.
>How can ten men, let alone one, possibly be better than Kitty Toe?
>Look at how every girl in this show drops to their knees and creams themselves at the thought of Kitty Toe noticing them. But don't forget that they need to be Tsundere for him first.
>DADDY DADDY DADDY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY
>"I have AIDS!...Well...Time...To Die..."

I don't know what to tell you. Characterization is one of the shittiest parts of RWBY, it's awful. shonen tier, but at least most shonen, SAO included actually keep to that characterization instead of just wildly changing it at will to cater to the badly written plot.

>Less than 8 hours until the last episode of the volume.
I'm ready for the incoming disappointment.

Even that oversimplification is not as bad as

>grimm are monsters
>the white fang are dicks
>the white fang are dicks and I have a keikaku
>did I mention I have a keikaku
>that keikaku I mentioned earlier is happening and also the white fang are dicks
>grimm are monsters and we are travelling
>the white fang are dicks but on an island this time
>the people who hired the white fang are also dicks
>BIRD MAGIC?!
>I hit this guy so now the white fang can stop being dicks

>Victory is not in strength.
>You're right. But victory is in a simple soul.
>I will crush your simple soul with DESPAIR!
>Grimm, attack and cause DESPAIR!
>Joke's on you. The simple soul does not know the meaning of DESPAIR!

Fuck and talk a long walk off a short pier, stupid Jaune fag.

You okay there user?
Your English is a little off.

Jaune dressed like Ana when

When somebody draws it.

How much longer until Jaune tries to use his semblance on someone who's already dead, crying and wasting his aura while his friends beg him to stop?

THERE ARE STORIES OF THE DUTCHMAN, THE CELESTE AND FATHOM'S PRIDE!
THERE ARE STORIES OF THE HORSEMAN AND THE LADY AT HIS SIDE!
BUT THE TALE THAT CHILLS MY SPIRIT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S TRUE IS THE TALE OF JAMIE DAWSON AND HIS CREW!
YES, THE TALE OF DAWSON'S CHRISTIAN AND HER CREW!

When he's due more suffering or whatever.
Though since his semblance is giving Aura to people it would be interesting to see if it works until their aura is depleted and they fall down dead again.

Emerald is wearing a pushup bra and stuffing it to make up for her small tits.

And then he ends up creating an Aura Zombie.

And becomes Remnant's version of the Night King

God I really hope either he or Yang die today.

I wonder who's behind this post.

or both user, or both

>implying any main character will die before the finale of the penultimate arc

Some guy from Sup Forums, probably.

tfw cutest cat died

Friendly reminder that Jaune will probably put his hands on your waifu and cover her in his white healing juice before the end of the series and she will like it.

I liked her arrogant warlord sitting style and her tattoos. I wish more Faunus would get tattoos to accent their trait.

I want Jaune to put his hands on me and cover me in his white healing juice.

It isn't Jaune that's obnoxious, he's just a whiny faggot. It's the self-insert fags constantly trying to make him something he isn't.

I doubt he's going anywhere near my waifu, certainly not to help her

Yang should sexually harass Blake.

Yang should sexually harass everyone

Yang should sexually harass me in my penises.

She already does exactly that for me.

Will they ever use music as well as they did at the end of volume 3, episode 8?

>volume 3, episode 8

I want her to openly molest Weiss in front of Blake who cries the whole time but can't help but touch herself to it because she's pathetic.

>Yang has one arm, is already drained of aura slightly and is known for rash decisions
>Send her down solo to face two maidens and another top-tier Huntress

Nothing makes sense and I'm far saltier than I should be.

Will RWBY ever be as good as the second half of V3 ever again?

She wasn't one armed when she was sent and she's the best fighter of the group that's still standing.

Weiss just impaled the guy who was 3v1'ing Nora, Ren and Ozcar.

to add on top of what said, Yang is also Raven's daughter. And while it's an incredibly tiny chance, if anyone can convince Raven and in turn Vernal, to turn on Cinder, it would be her, over literally anyone else. They didn't know Raven intended to betray Cinder from the get go. It was a chance they had to take.

With a surprise attack. That's like saying Jaune's a good fighter because he's the only fighter other than Raven and Pyrrha who has ever landed a hit on Cinder.

We're acting like Yang and Raven had a relationship. They've had one actual conversation, which ended with "yo we meet again you'll probs be dead".

Except Weiss actually is a good fighter, Jaune isn't.

>Weiss
>good fighter
>lost to an unnamed White Fang guy
>lost to a guy with a trumpet
>lost to a barbarian dyke, not even landing a single hit

OK let me rephrase.

Weiss' summons actually are good fighters, Jaune isn't.

Last episode soon! I trust you are all dressed for the occasion?

True, but on a meta level, we the audience know that Raven cares about Yang to a degree, if her expressions are anything to go by. She genuinely wanted Yang to join the tribe and for them to get a fresh start. Even if they aren't very strong, she does have some motherly affection for her and I doubt she can just throw that away. And although Yang and co don't know this, they HAVE to take the chance. It's a stupid one, but they still need it. It's better than the alternative of Salem getting the relic.

This show would be 1000% more enjoyable if Jaune fags didn't exist.

By that kind of logic, the show would also be 1000% more enjoyable if Blakefags didn't exist. Or Weissfags. Or Rubyfags, or Yangfags, or (insert name here)fags.

Because everyone of 'em is a fag, and you're no better. We know the show isn't perfect (or even GOOD in a lot of aspects or regards), we know the fans suck and all this other junk. It's just a mindless ride and we're on it to see how it ends, whether it burns or crashes, come hell or high water.

You sure as shit aren't on any higher or fancier looking pedestal yourself, Whinefag. As far as I can see, you're just as bad AS a Jaune fag.

It ended with Raven expressing remorse over the way she's been treating Yang.

I expect that Raven will reveal the reason for why she abandoned her family and why she's acting like a cunt. It will be something that further lowers Yang's opinion of Ozpin, and the "controversial" thing she'll do in the finale will probably be beating up the little boy whose body Ozpin's soul now inhabits.

fuck off jaunefag :^)

The last Spring Maiden was probably like 10 and already forced into combat to hone her maiden abilities.

The gay ones are amusing

MY WAIFU IS DEAD
But there is a very good chance she will come back

Shad drawing RWBY when?

He is only half robot
Now Penny on the other hand
I would like to see WBY trying to tell Ruby the dangers of dating a robot by showing her this video
youtube.com/watch?v=IrrADTN-dvg

>Going on a massive SJW-tier rant because people don't like your favourite character

Cry me a river, pussy.

i am so fucking excited for cinder's comeback and her stabbing raven in the back right as yang and raven have their mother/daughter moment

ravenfags shall be eternally BTFO

Shads already drawn RWBY

I wouldn't recommend it.

Raven's aura never broke and Yang isn't fighting her. Sorry, Misa.

Personally, I don't give a shit about Jaune. Or anyone for that matter. I care more about the world of Remnant itself than I do any of the cast currently occupying it. I want to hear more about Vacuo and see what's going on in it, and even Atlas, too.

Call me what you want, call it however you like, you're still just as bad as the boxed up vocal minority who whines just as loudly as a tumblrite because you have an opinion. The fact that you can't come up with any sort of response other than "fuck off :^)" just goes to further prove the fact that you don't have anything worth saying, positive OR negative.

Ain't nothing to cry about, I just don't give a shit about these characters. I have no REASON to care for them because absolutely little about them is genuinely interesting, outside of their designs.

I just have a problem with people being absolute fucking idiots and shitposting for the sake of shitposting and nothing else.

FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

nigga i ain't even the dude who you initially talked to, it was a joke

ONLY 3 AND A HALF HOURS LEFT

raven thinks cinder's dead so her aura probably isn't activated anymore

we all know aura is ignored anyway for convenient deaths like sienna and vernal

>we all know aura is ignored anyway for convenient deaths like sienna and vernal
DELETE

>I just have a problem with people being absolute fucking idiots and shitposting for the sake of shitposting and nothing else.
Where do you think we are? lol