You're playing a dangerous game, Trumpfags

You're playing a dangerous game, Trumpfags.

You're pissing off young people.

Your country has 300 million guns but no democratic elections.

You're playing with fire.

Someone's going to get hurt.

Watch out.

What the fuck are you going on about, leaf? Explain yourself.

Too bad they didn't vote, won't be another election. The Trump dynasty has been established

I had a 12 year old little shit call me a cuck recently. I don't think young people are lost. Gen Z is redpilled as fuck.

>Your country has 300 million guns
Yeah, and they're all in the hands of conservatives.

Actually young people crushed boomers in the Trump vote

Dems and libs have literally no one to blame but themselves, remember kids: CHEATERS NEVER WIN.

Ya and we have all the guns. I'd love a reason to use them.

Haha most of the guns are in the hands of "Trumpfags". Sideways handguns don't beat AR-15s with holographic sights.

young people get more conservative as they grow older and see that the concepts they had at a young age doesnt matter now

Why does this shity map matter? If you were to post a map of generation Z Trump would be winning everything Kek.

I'm a millenial. You hipster numale faggots do not speak for me or all of our generation. This country is also not a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic. The Electoral College is in place as a bulwark against the tyranny that is mob rule, against the tyranny of a total Democracy.

MAGA.

You people are too spoiled and short sighted to run this nation or dictate its future.

what, did a edgy 12 year old write this

I was half expecting a "Nothing personal kid"

My generation are a bunch of anti gun wimps I tried to get a few of my dorm mates to go hunting all of them wimped the fuck out the guns to loud ect.

Nigga...fuck yo mama. Trump won fair n square, nigga. You be dealin' with our guns if you don't comply, nigga.

After 4 years young people are red pilled.

Problem is next bunch of young people unless we can stop the propaganda in media and schools.

>Trump won fair n square, nigga

No, Hillary got more votes.

Sorry, retarded leaf, but those weren't the rules of the competition. You don't win Uno just because you finished with the most cards.

Tell me more about how they all hate guns... And those who own them.

leaf

This. 12 year old little brother red pilled as fuck.
I'm so proud.

Do you know what happens to heavily armed countries that don't have democratic elections?

>op is fgt

>implying the same pussified millennial cucks who feel the need to run to their college safe space whenever someone says uncomfortable words will have the balls to pick up arms and start an actual war
>implying the same people who want to ban guns, are more well-armed than the Trump-voting gunfags

Did you even take a split second to fucking THINK your argument through before posting it on the internet?

Leave it to a leaf to be this fucking retarded

This user gets it.

RN JESUS SAYS ITS TOP TO STOP

>Flag

Can confirm. My brother is a couple years younger than me and all his friends are somewhere between r/the_donald and Sup Forums tier on the redpill scale.

Gonna track yo ip and gonna get rekt m8 , prepare fag

Come to Texas leaf. I am not even an extremist and no matter where you are in my house you are within 10 feet of a gun. My house is 2400 sq ft. Let one of them dumb youngins come at me or my family. Two to the chest one to the head.

>implying the election would have turned out exactly the same had it been based on popular vote instead of the EC

>implying that the fact we use the EC system doesn't influence voter turnout and how candidates campaign

you're such a retarded mongoloid

you don't get to hold an election under one set of rules and then retroactively change those rules when you don't get the result you want

Click click

Trump won white millenials, he is just pissing off subhumans

>Somebody's gonna get hurt
>The right has the guns
>The left has? has?

Nigg Torontonian betta watch out

Yeah, when people like US lose, niggers like YOU get shot. Too bad YOU faggots are afraid to handle guns.

I swear leaf, you'll be used as a fuel for the oven.

Generation X here.

I pray for the day when you faggots, cucks and niggers learn your way out of the ghettos and come to my neck of the woods.

Fuck you leaf. I used to watch Mtv and fap to Kennedy. Now she's on Fox. White identity politics gas...* has... arrived. The democratic party will (as soon as your map) be filled with turds.(brown ppl) ***Come home white mans and womans.

>you don't get to hold an election under one set of rules and then retroactively change those rules when you don't get the result you want

b-but participation trophy!

Democracy is for retards and faggy Europeans.
America is a republic.

Also
>young lefties owning guns
kekekekekekek
You'd get gunned down before you made it through your own state's red counties.

A fucking leaf!

Maple smoked brisket

This is why we can't have nice things.

dems are either elites, or baby republicans.

this is how it always is. as you grow older you understand the importance of a strong nation.

As a subhuman leafshitter, have you actually considered or attempted to make a non-shitpost post in your time here on Sup Forums? Like at all. Literally, non-ironically, 99% of canadian posts are absolute garbage and drivel.

Gen Z here, every white person in my generation loves Trump. The reign of millennial cucks is over.

Hisssssss

Wow, another leaf telling me the same shit.

>Someone's going to get hurt.

Its you

>tfw live in kentucky

it's me an you against the world, WV

>children have guns

wot?

Shut up, faggot. I'm changing my flag soon, thank fuck.

>yet another leaf doesn't understand the difference between direct and representative democracies

Could it be that Pewdiepie redpilled these little bastards? I mean he's popular with the kids, right?
If so, he's one glorious bastard.

I'm sorry, my memory's not so good from all the weed.

Remind me again of which generation fought in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I could be wrong, but from where I'm sitting it kind of looks like you're sitting on a time bomb.

At this point I'm seriously just waiting for it to go off at any moment.

>MAGA
Good on you but stop parroting your dad's beliefs you sound like a cuck

> liberals want a civil war
> they don't like guns
> the opposition loves guns
> the government will back and support the people who have the guns
Yeah this'll end well

Dude
Don't get banned for this shit

Your salt is tasty.

The millenials are the ones scribbling in adult colouring books in thier safe spaces while sobbing hysterically.

The Trump votors are the gun owners. If the electorial college, Obama or anyone tries to deny the people's choice from taking office, I'd be willing to bet that this fact would be made known.

Leaf Fag. We are not a democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. We also are Citizens not Subject. Go Blow the Queen and read a book or two. Also Young People eventually grow up, get jobs, have families and become rational. They vote for their ideals. BTW Tim Horton's Sucks.

Most young adults grow out of liberalism in their late 20s to early 30s. By the time Trump is out of office they'll be over it

Do you not like the coffee? Or anything there?

Iraqi and Afghan war vets aren't part of the millennial crybabies who were voting for Hitlery.

If that timebomb goes off, it'll be the end of "progressivism" and all this bullshit triggering of the precious little snowflakes.

Wait until those millenials start paying taxes and have to pay for shit with their own money.

>leaf

Im a millennial and I fought in OIF and OEF. So fuck off and go mount a moose you leaf.

This

We can just kill the young people. The libshit ones don't have guns so it'll be easy to do so. We can always make more anyways.

Trump won by the rules. Had those rioters decided to pay attention in elementary US history instead of sucking cock, they would understand this.

You also have to understand who owns the guns and who is itching for a civil war with the other party.

absolutely this

After about the fourth month I was out of education and into the workplace I became solidly right wing after a 20 year string of being a gimme gimme lefty

Few things
>millennial don't like guns
>people get more conservative as they get older

Im a millennial and i got raped last year cuz me and the misses went up a bracket. It was a bunch of bullshit. If i made $400 less I would have got $8000 back, instead i got $1200. Its a shit storm.

That's not how our system works you fuckng leaf, how many times are we going to explain this?

Delete This !

Thanks for the (You)

Well, they might actually start something. I feel like half of them think they're Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. And then the second one of their buddies gets killed or hurt doing some stupid shit they'll break down crying and give up.

This. 9 year old sister openly acknowledges the differences in sexes and the pros and cons of each.

>implying that isnt exactly what I want.

>300 million guns
>approximately 0 of which are owned by liberal millennials

Be careful what you wish for, leaf

I'm confused, if you're old enough to vote, and therefore have an opinion on the any election, you'd already be paying taxes?

Also, if I was born in 95, am I a millennial?

Those trendies don't know how to use guns, and never will. Kiss my ass.

Yep, I'm lucky enough to be in Uni and not pay taxes, but when the time comes, I'm buying lube.

Toggle
2016 Presidential Election Results Thread Anonymous
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
88 / 24 / 72 / 3
[Update] [Auto] 2
File: millennials.jpg (26 KB, 621x445)
26 KB
Anonymous (ID: U7J7s2zM) 11/12/16(Sat)20:26:50 No.98201340▶ You're playing a dangerous game, Trumpfags.

You're pissing off young people.

Your country has 300 million guns but no democratic elections.

You're playing with fire.

Someone's going to get hurt.

Watch out.

>>
Anonymous (ID: Y5vwOaer) 11/12/16(Sat)20:27:56 No.98201512▶File: 1478835320514.jpg (67 KB, 517x650)
67 KB

(OP)
ebin

Nice job faggot. Copypasta everything.

>Someone's going to get hurt.

>Watch out.

Please don't throw rainbow coloured dildos at me.

Fuck off leaf

300 million guns
10 million angry kids
0 shots will hit where they're supposed to because they've never shot a gun before and they'll close their eyes before it even goes off because it's scary

i voted blue my first time when i was 18 also

now im solidly red

youd be surprised how political opinions change when people grow up and start living in the real world.

the "alt-right" growth rate is 600% year on year.

>Literally all the polls were wrong, fucking ALL OF THEM
>Heh tough luck Trumpfags look what the polls say

See, the problem that I couldn't help but notice is that a vote in New York isn't worth shit.

Now, if your vote isn't worth shit, it must get pretty frustrating after a while.

All I'm saying is that if I lived in a nation of gun nuts, I wouldn't want those people to get frustrated.

Another thing I wouldn't want to do is elect someone who's really, really dumb and incompetent and extremely divisive, especially if that person isn't elected democratically.

From where I'm sitting, it just feels like I'm watching the beginning of a viral video on liveleak.

Nope, you only have to pay federal taxes when you recieve an income.

Voting is sadly independent from paying taxes.

>no democratic elections.

>It's only democratic if infantile liberal retards get what they want

yes but most 1995 borns are still in their mother and fathers care, or they are in university/college building up debt and not working a 9-5 job

so they're a Democrat/lefty/leech