LEFTISTS KEKS AND KIKES ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF DAVID CLARKE BEING APPOINTED AS THE HEAD OF THE DHS

LEFTISTS KEKS AND KIKES ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF DAVID CLARKE BEING APPOINTED AS THE HEAD OF THE DHS

>@SherrifClarke - How to stop riots. 1)Declare state of emergency.2)Impose early curfew. 3)Mobilize Nat Guard.4)Authorize ALL non lethal force. 5)Tear gas.

>@(((BenjySarlin))) - This man telling us how to impose martial law on "left wing agitators" may run DHS.

twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/797577043605094400

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/IAm2skilled/status/797526689089777665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best year ever.

lolz a black man btfoing niggers that would be hilarious

the two are two completely different things. black men are completely respectable, just don't bonk the white women and we're good famalam.

Please, PLEASE let Trump give Clarke the position.

hands down, proper woke

Can things possibly get better?

Trump was right, we're winning so much I am imagining myself being tired of it eventually.

Recall that the TEA Party protests and rallies all went through proper channels and got permits. Never did they block thoroughfares, riot, or partake in any other criminal behavior.

These so-called "peaceful protests" are anything but. They need to be dispersed and arrested. And if PD's don't have the resources to do it, then by all means, bring in the national guard.

David Clarke is based.

Is that the guy from Milwaukee?

Horry sheet mang. Just when I think it can't get any better. Do it Mr President! Please do this!

They also cleaned up the sight of their rallies when they were finished. Just sayin.

That would be fucking awesome. Clarke will make the DHS Great For the First Time!

I want to join Sheriff Clarke's paramilitary police force and BTFO antifa

Calling the national guard is not the same thing as martial law, stupid inbred jew.

Holy fuck so based.

When they complain, we must tell them that "IT UPSETS YOU TO SEE A BLACK MAN WITH POWER".

Then they call him an Uncle Tom and it redpills other black people.

these communists get more brazen with each passing day

that's a reddit post if I've ever seen one

>Can things possibly get better?
nigel farage could get a position

and that is the difference between a peaceful protest and what these thugs are doing. Put them in jail where they belong.

>Liberals upset a black man gets put into a powerful position

youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58

Ahhhh... has it really been 4 months since Sup Forums was blessed with this man?

BASED BLACK SHERIFF!!!!
This is getting better and better

wtf I love america now

Doing it wrong.

>Switch to live ammunition
>???
>Kent State!

he would be ruthless. as long as he stays within the limits of the constitution i am ok with it tho

REEE A BLACK MAN KEEPING US DOW- wait a sec

If Clark was white he wouldn't be allowed to exists, he's beyond based and Trump needs to throw him a bone so he can help purge the mess.

Actually the demographic shift is still happening, the left is really digging in and fired up, and they're actually going to fight us every step of the way.

They're addicted to their upvotes and retweets.

>KEK'd my side's into AIDS
best post

I hope Trump's team escalates anti-protest tactics, because this will embolden the protests and make them more violent. I'd to love see the blood of Trump supporters flowing in the streets. We should strike their churches, corporations, homes and of course, their beloved dank basements. We should slash their waifu pillows and stain them with our dark liberal seed. War is coming, motherfuckers.

Keep in mind that most of these thugs you speak of are huwite. How do you guys feel about a Black man arresting your left wing brethren ?

This would be fucking hilarious

yes

they are obviously just racist.

>state of emergency

>martial law

Pick one you fucking retarded libshits

He's about to become a DID DU SUMFFIN!

Lame attempt faggot.

Not even necessary to use live ammunition. Seen the Raytheon ADS? Totally non-lethal, but it feels like you're being cooked alive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

Sheriff Clarke is the best black guy of all time

Why is he so based?

If all black people were like this guy I'd prefer them over whites.

let's call them racists and tell them they just dont like him bc hes black

>ywn be part of Clarke's RWDS to purge the streets of commie scum

The left have proven themselves to be weak and unmotivated when things don't go their way. It's hard to take people that want to fight us seriously when they have cry-ins or when they have safe spaces.

PLEASE YES. I've always wanted this man to get higher on the political rungs hearing and seeing what he has to say.

Also what is with this fag posting this? Is he crying "wahh he's actually gonna try to stop us from rioting instead of just watching and let us fuck shit up till we tucker out!".

This kind of black people have no inferiority complex within themselves, so they act cooperative towards white people.
Based, indeed.

We NEED TO MEME THESE FUCKS INTO RENOUNCING THEIR CITIZENSHIP.

MAKE THEM NOT AMERICANS IF HE'S REALLY NOT YOUR PRESIDENT
Like lie and say its reversible or some shit after a few years.

PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS.

based Boss Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

While I enjoy the idea of liberals getting stomped on the pavement as much as anyone else, giving the government this much control isn't a good thing

DHS CONTROLS FEMA

WE ARE PUTTING LIBERALS IN FEMA CAMPS

KEK WILLS IT

>Help a Racist Nigger is ppressing us Crackers because we want to chimpout and burn black neighborhoods to the ground in protest of racist trump being president

this mad fucking world......

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN KEK.

>Actually the demographic shift is still happening
No it's not. 10 million of Obama's voters were fake. Dems will never win another election after Trump cleans up the voting fraud.

Kek, what a fucking year bro.

Pls happen

What a great time to become a police officer

Just started the application process today

Please god. Please god! Let Sheriff Clarke run DHS. He's the fucking man.

Wow this Benjy Sarlin guy is such a massive racist and bigot. It's 2016 for fucks sake! What's wrong with this country!?!

good point. it's like everything leftists say is the exact opposite of the truth. when they call something a peaceful protest, cash money bet is that it's nothing of the sort

>wants to BTFO protesters
>looks like a mastiff
This is acceptable.

Hope I read your obituary sooner than later, pig.

he's black though?

how can lefties oppose him?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK AND ALL THAT IS HOLY LET IT HAPPEN.

I don't care how reddit this sounds, but I want to get one based black friend to bantz with and lets me call him "mah nigga."

We would just tag team libtards left and right. It would be great.

the Nu Klarx Klan

>Le black man not a nigger meme

You newfags are never going back, are you?

> we wuz kangz and built peaceful, prosperous black civilizations: the post

Without bullshit repercussions like what happened to Bill Cosby

cuz you literally are ^^
stick your head in a microwave, same thing.

PLEASE

It would make up for the anti-gay appointments.

Sheriff Clarke and Ben Carson are legit niggas

Sooner you than me in this climate faggot

whats the matter i thought lefitist keks loved having a dominant bull bossing them around?

I'm going to share some of my favorite images of dead police officers ITT. Getting psyched up for Inauguration Day.

>Steven Bannon a.k.a Sup Forums incarnate as Chief of Staff
>Kris "Remove Marxists" Kobach on the Immigration team and affirming the "Wall will be built" and "Millions will be deported"
>David "I bathe in liberal blood" Clarke could be head of the DHS.

WEW LAD. Trump is Sun Tzu'ing his position right now. Appearing weak whilst he's strong as the entire party is now bending over backwards to please him because he handed the Republicans their biggest victory since 1928. He's nodding along with the swamp acting like he'll do what they say and using them for the peaceful transition of power and then he's going to drain the swamp and purge the #NeverTrump traitors.

Holy shit.

This man is so based.

You can always tell a good honesty black American by how niggers feel about them.

Please tell me there is hope for this

twitter.com/IAm2skilled/status/797526689089777665

Because he's not doing what they want.

It was NEVER about equality.

>>>/reddit/

TOP KEK! Based Clarke! Action Jackson can get to work and Guiliani will be the prosecutor!

At this rate, we'll be tired before he even gets into the White House

pls habben

u so mad

Kek please make this happen.

I'm not tired of winning yet, but I'm starting to get used to the idea of it being normal.
I can't believe it.
Of course, I know that the elite's plan was to cause disturbances so that we'll cheer for the military to save us, but I would like to think this is different.
>I hope

Why does Lemon stare at his dick for 10 seconds?

>tfw live in the same county as based sheriff clarke

lol leftists being brought to heel by a beefy black guy

>they're actually really turned on

>and they're actually going to fight us every step of the way.
>they actually think their bullshit hashtag activism accomplishes anything

I encourage as many of you to join the police academy as you can!

When will these people recorded trying to stomp another persons head into the concrete be tried for attempted murder?

Damn I forgot about this. I love this man.

also Don lemon is an actual faggot, so you can take everything he says with a grain of salt

Of course, it all leads up to the final victory. For great success!

I have a dream.

SOON

Good, self-loathing, leftist whites can all fucking die.

If they block Trump from putting him in there who else could we get?

SOON